There is nothing worthy of worship besides Allah and Muhammad is His last and final M

ninejeddah

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

As Salaamu Alaikum

Dear Muslims:

I am a Muslimah a jeddah with 9 breathtakingly beautiful and good grandchildren masha Allah. I am finally done raising my children and helping my daughters and son-in-laws raise theirs. I am the most grateful grandma there ever was. I LOVE MY GRANDBABIES. May Allah Ta'ala bless my grandchildren to be or the righteous prodginy Amin. I am living in Los Angeles (La La Land) Land of the Shaitin Hollyweird and Al Hamdulillah I am soon to be moving back to the Philadelphia area. Al Hamdulillah. I am not looking forward to the cold but I am looking forward to seeing Muslims everywhere everyday Allahu Akbar.

Well I may some of you and if I do SISTERS only can contact me off this forum I would love to reconnect with my Philly/DE/Jersey/Maryland sisters Al Hamdulillah.

That is all I can say May Allah Ta'ala bless you all with all that is good in this life and the next Amin.

Your Sister in Faith

Umm Mecca Sakinah bint Hyman

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

welcome to the site ukhti!!!

thats great mashaAllah. may Allah bless you and all of your family

Please share with us what Philadelphia is like, and Islam where you are.. I heard there quite a few Muslims in Philly.... but, i really dont know much about it.

INshaAllah, you will find some good SISTERS to make friends with.

wasalam.

mr. ok

Dear Jeddah

:bismillah:

LOL @ hollyweird

:salam2: sister or should i say mother. :) If you check out me profile i think am young enough to call you mum.

Welcome to the website and thanks for joining our community!
Please take off your shoes and make yourself at home. Would you like a cup of tea or soda will do? :)

Please forgive me if i offended you in anyway (the mum part).

barakAllah fik