There is Power in Prayer

Jamillah37

There is Power in Prayer
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/images/smilies/salah.gif
:salah:
Have you ever thought about praying, or are you too proud?
You know you need help, for crying out loud.
You go to your friends, and cry out to them.
When they can’t help you you’re out on a limb.
Why do you do this? What’s the reason?
You want Allah to charge you with Treason.
That’s what your doing betraying a trust.
Allah says ask Him, His decisions are just.
There is power in prayer,
Believe it or Not.
Tell your stories to Allah no matter how hot.
You’ll get an answer.
He is the All Hearing.
Nothing is too hard or forbearing.
He is always on time.
He makes the plan.
The power of prayer, is for every man.
Don’t be too weak,
The Creator is Greater.
If you don’t see an answer now, It’ll come later.
Be patient, hold fast to your belief,
Allah Through your prayer will remove your grief.
We can pray for others whom we love and care.
Also tell them,
That there is power in Prayer.
By sister Jamillah Abdul Kareem 2006

mosabaig

Joke

:salam2:

Thought are excilent but ,,,,,,,,,,,,art need improving

MashaAllah...........poets are sensetive about their work

ONCE IN A BUSY MARKET ONE PERSON WAS CHASING ANOTHER ONE, FINALLY THE CHASER GOT HOLD OF THE RUNNER AND WAS ABOUT TO PUNCH HIM PEOPLE INTERVENED AND STOPPED HIM, WHEN THEY ASK WHY YOU WERE FIGHTING THE CHASER SAID WE ARE BOTH POETS THE FIRST ONE SAID HIS POEM AND I LISTENED TO IT PATIENTLLY BUT WHEN MY TURN CAME HE STARTED TO RUN AWAY FROM IT ......

Jamillah37

I have researched Hadith on poetry. I did before I perused this way of dawah. I remind myself with these poems and songs. I can not record them because I am a woman but I do live sessions for sisters at the Halaqas. They enjoy them and so do my nine children who are all Muslim and practicing. My one year old stands on salat line. On his own. Its amazing how we are born with some knowledge of Allah and then forget it when we get older. Before I was Muslim I use to get paid to rhyme professionally. I gave up millions to be an Imams wife and Din. I spent over 16 years writing and debating to share my work. When I finally did Alhumdullillah others were pleased with it so I researched the topic and found the Prophet SAW had a favorite poet who rapped their way into battle. By the rhythm of the camels footsteps. I am glad I am a poet and hope that I get to entertain Allah and His Rasul in paradise. If thats not a big dream to request. I'm still trying to keep my self straight and my children Make dua for me and my family that we make it through the trials and tribulations we have to face in this life. May Allah protect the believers. Amin