there should be boundaries between each others

*Jasmine*

:salam2:

i had a conversation with my husband about getting more knowledge from islamic sites especially forums .and he said its totally ok to ask whatever you need to know about islam and its ok if brothers answered you but whta is wrong that you have long conversation with any brother in any way there should be always limits and when a brother send you pm trying to explain something you have asked about its ok but also you shouldnt talk alot about it in private and it would be good that everyone else know what he thinks . and of course i tell my husband about each single pm i got from any brother or even sister which is a must.

what i saw here and discussed with him that there are long conversations between sisters and brothers in game threads or their own profile which i didnt like and he said this is totally wrong because they better discuss what they are talking about infront of everyone or if its shallow they must stop talking like this because it starts with trivial conversation and ends with giving our emails and then Allah only knows what could happen .

i think sisters shouldnt have such way of chatting or conversation with brothers after all you arent reall brothers and sisters and no kidding and joking and not becuase we are all here together make you talk to each other muslim women shouldnt talk in such an open way with starnger men thats what i know and my husband thinks too alhamdulillah

Yousef83

wa aleikom Salaam
I completely agree with your husband,all kind of non-mehram people must have solid limit between each other but married people must be extra carefuly.
You may be sure about Muslim brothers here,they have very strong Imaan and they know surely what non-mehram mean and limit but 1000 Muslim men respect Islam rules and you will feel comfortable but 1 bad person contact with you which you never would like to see such things,that will hurt your husband and you will be responsible that behave.
You know sometimes 1 bad thing clear off 1000 good things

a_stranger

I agree muslems should be very carefull.

2:208 O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy. Quran

33:32 O Consorts of the Prophet! Ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear ((Allah)), be not too complacent of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just. Quran

ummu thany

sister in islam

i had a conversation with my husband about getting more knowledge from islamic sites especially forums .and he said its totally ok to ask whatever you need to know about islam and its ok if brothers answered you but whta is wrong that you have long conversation with any brother in any way there should be always limits and when a brother send you pm trying to explain something you have asked about its ok but also you shouldnt talk alot about it in private and it would be good that everyone else know what he thinks . and of course i tell my husband about each single pm i got from any brother or even sister which is a must.

what i saw here and discussed with him that there are long conversations between sisters and brothers in game threads or their own profile which i didnt like and he said this is totally wrong because they better discuss what they are talking about infront of everyone or if its shallow they must stop talking like this because it starts with trivial conversation and ends with giving our emails and then Allah only knows what could happen .

i think sisters shouldnt have such way of chatting or conversation with brothers after all you arent reall brothers and sisters and no kidding and joking and not becuase we are all here together make you talk to each other muslim women shouldnt talk in such an open way with starnger men thats what i know and my husband thinks too alhamdulillah

subahanallah it's very true sis jasmine. same thought I had. May Allah (swt) reward you for this good reminder.

Kakorot

:wasalam: jazakillaah