Theres this kid in skool who hates islam....

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Asalaam Alaykum,

Brother the next time you see that guy salaam him, ask him how he is, show kindness and love toward him, treat him as you will treat your brothers, dont let him see that you are gettin upset by what he sayin because then he will do it more, be the way a muslim should be.
The boy will get borded of his joke when he see that your not gettin angery or upset. when he has back off from sayins alsorts then try talking to him and making him understand what Islam is all about, teach him how its a peaceful religion and how everyone live are brothers and sisters. try get him to turn to Islam as the name of this web site. may ba Allah swt wants to give him guidance through you. Allah swt know best.

Beatin him up will never be the answer to what you are looking for.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

brother i do not know where you are from, but if you are not in a muslim country; always remember that we are not on our own turf, that we are in essence guests. therefore we have to remain good guests. what do i mean? we muslims at this present time are under the microscope. everything that we say is being listened to, everywhere we go we are being watched. we are being tested daily by the enemies of islam. i beg you not to react violently with those who mock islam. that is exactly what they are waitng for. to use your reaction to defend all of the evil things they say about islam and muslims. we all need to do the opposite of what they expect. they expect us to be violent, let us offer the branch of peace. they think our women are oppressed, prove the rights of women. you get the idea. when the ummah lives islam truthfully, it has the power to convince the skeptic and soften the hardest of hearts. inshallah your peaceful reaction may have a positive effect on this hater of islam that you have been dealing with.

:wasalam:

tirobadne

follow u'r bros/sis advices...

:salam2: Brother Mohammed,

Almost everyone here agrees patience and kindness is more powerful than violent or physical confrontations. u can “BEAT HIM” up and u sound confident. However, it is better that u forgive him for the sake of ALLAH. but, if he initiates a physical confrontations, don’t give him the other cheek – beet him like Rodney King until he says “can we just get along”. by the way, I’m just kidding. show good character and follow the examples of our beloved prophet.

grizzlyquack

:salam2:

am new 2 all this its my first post bt jus drp sying jus chill brother, try 2 talk to him and make him understand of the misconceptions that he has against Islam,