they call themselves muslims?

palestine

Servant of Allah
you know what people, it's a shame to see some of you judge pakistanis and even agree upon it that they are bad people. i'm sorry but where is it that we have forgotten the positive side of pakistanis. it' s like the media where they portray islam as a bad religion, and now we are selves are portraying pakistanis to be bad people subhanallah. well i'll tell you what pakistani people do other than those generalizations made- pakistanis are kind and nice, they defend their land and are very dedicated to the deen and they definitely know how to work there way through. and although they've been made to suffer, they still stand and praise allah. and you know what else i also heard people say- that they are most likely to free pakistan and on top of that palestine. and although i'm neither i stand by their side. so why are we all acting like pakistanis are criminals. every culture has good and bad. like the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover". so please end the generlization, yes people make mistakes and all but it does not mean that all pakistanis do that. just as not all americans agree upon the war of iraq, just as they have people who defend islam and so on although they are american muslims and non muslims. ya dig people :) asalamu alaykum.

you know what people, it's a shame to see some of you judge pakistanis and even agree upon it that they are bad people. i'm sorry but where is it that we have forgotten the positive side of pakistanis. it' s like the media where they portray islam as a bad religion, and now we are selves are portraying pakistanis to be bad people subhanallah. well i'll tell you what pakistani people do other than those generalizations made- pakistanis are kind and nice, they defend their land and are very dedicated to the deen and they definitely know how to work there way through. and although they've been made to suffer, they still stand and praise allah. and you know what else i also heard people say- that they are most likely to free pakistan and on top of that palestine. and although i'm neither i stand by their side. so why are we all acting like pakistanis are criminals. every culture has good and bad. like the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover". so please end the generlization, yes people make mistakes and all but it does not mean that all pakistanis do that. just as not all americans agree upon the war of iraq, just as they have people who defend islam and so on although they are american muslims and non muslims. ya dig people :) asalamu alaykum.

my post was not on hitting the pakistani community .....that would b dumb cause im also one of them :SMILY82::SMILY82: .......but it was too tell that these things r really shameful for muslims who have memorized the quran ( the man that killed the kid was obviously a hafiz Quran) .... whats the purpose of memorizing the Quran if hes going to kill kids by beating them?....

OsMaN_93

Here to help
they are hafiz PAROTS... they obviously don't understand it!!!:astag:
may Allah help this ummah :tti_sister:
:salam2:

Well, it seems every other pakistani at this site is victim of Madarsah.

Why cant u ppl keep ur mouth shut in this regard? We have already been put down by the whole world via propaganda. Such incidents occasionally happen but as sister palestine said, we dont have to opologize for this niether we shud talk abt insie maatters in an open forum.

We have our dignity

u people??....we actually have names :SMILY82::SMILY82:

i jz cant keep my mouth shut! :SMILY82::SMILY82: .......i didnt ask u to apologise...duh!.........this isnt an inside matter , its something really shameful and none of us takes action or even talks bout it( which makes us really low muslims then i guess!)......infact if we would keep quiet then the non-muslims on this forum will think that we jz sweep all the dirt under the carpet so that no1 finds out......this is not the attitude of muslims !!!!.....we talk we get solutions , keep quiet and the problem only gets worse!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I agree with Sister Felasteen. This is also what I say to people like Bangalis and Bangladeshi Muslims who still feel war torn and still ahte Pakistan, and who don't like nad who don't trust them. I tell them to get real. The war happened 38 years ago. Yes over hundreds of thousands of people died, but who made the war? The Pakistani Government. Not the good practicing Muslim people in Pakistan. Because if it was their choice, they wouldn't waste thier time fighting their brothers in Islam for land, rather, they'd end the war if it was in their hands.

And besides, there are two types in Pakistan, and in Bangladesh:

The Islamic kind of people, who practice Islam and you can even see it in them. LARGER majority in Pakistan. And I tell people, "Pakistani Muslims are your brothers and sisters in Islam. Look at them! They don't hate you if your Bangladeshi," cause whenever I'm at the Jamaat, and almost all of the Pakistani brothers who are there even think I'm Pakistani, but when they hear that I'm Bangladehis, they think, "Subhanallah," why? Becuase they like Muslims who are practicing.

They're not racist against brothers and sisters who are African, Arabeyan, or Bangladeshi, they like people and they want to be with people who are Islamic.

And the second type is the un-Islamic type. Like the Hood Rats and Smuts that are Albino Blacksheeps in the crowds, and who are those Wanna be Bollywood stars. These people are minorities in Pakistan, and that's what I always say when there's this videeo showing a bad Pakistani Muslim, and all the brothers and sisters are cursing them out.

But all in all, Pakistani Muslims are nice people. I've been with them for 5 years, and trust me, from them, from my kind Untie to my Beloved Uncle (from them, and yes, he's Pakistani), I've learnt alot of Islamic things from them. It was from my Untie that I started feeling in myself that I wanted to become an Alim, like Imam Anwar Al Awlaki, becuase she agve me his CDs, and my Uncle was the only one, and IS the only one over here who truly understands me. Like how a father does to a son who he loves and is proud of, that's my Uncle, and he told me that I'm like a son to him, a son he doesn't ahve, but one in his heart, and he's a father in my heart.

So anyway, like 11:17 now, gotta flash!

Assalmu Aly,kum Wa Rahmatullahe Wabaraka Thuh.

Shahzad

Very right brother/sister Palestine. Thats wat we pakistanis are.
Humble, friendly and forgiving and yeah we are the nation who has the power to do any thing during the current time

Brother podolski, ppl know enough abt we pakistanis. Media has been continously barking about us. People know who we are and how are we being portrayed. So please keep such news under the carpet as CNN , BBC and Fox are enough to do the propaganda.

U know, this has happened in a rural area and news came on CNN. Whereas thousands of good things have happened in even major cities. Did any of above mentiond channels posted the news of that? Did they ever post some good news abt Pakistan?

Think about it. Also, i have never seen u on msn for a while. Where are u?

No brother Abdul Hasib. We are still united. Those were the conspiracies of drunk generals, which torn apart pakistan. We are still 1 nation.

palestine

Servant of Allah
sister podoslki, i did not write because of what you posted but i'm just saying to all who have read it to not think that all pakistanis are this way. cause i'm sure you're not that way either.

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanallah. im so sorry. i cannot really recognize these names. i would guess shahzad is a boy but podolski sounded like polka dots. and usually girls like polka dots lol. i'm so sorry brother podolski. i'm called a brother too so often although i'm a sister.lol. mistake. my bad- sorry. :)

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
What's this? Generalization? :SMILY286: Pakistanis? :angryred:

Lol come onnn people!

JazakAllah sister Palestine for your kind words regarding Pakistanis. You're always the voice of reason.

While I do agree that SOME Pakistanis do constitute as some of the most fanatical type of Muslims out there, that does not mean that A). ALL Pakistanis are like them and B). This type doesn't exist in other nations for it DEFINITELY does.

We can play the blame game till Judgment Day but people should always realize that limitations of any kind are in themselves not limited to just one group. Today you'll see something about Pakistanis (we're very popular lol); Tomorrow you'll see something about Arabs; the day after that you'll see something about Turks and so on and so forth. My point? Notice a pattern?

THEY'RE ALL MUSLIMS.

Based on our rapidly spreading "popularity" right now, don't you think they'd have a field day over making us look like demented loons? It further promotes their own propaganda of increasing hatred towards Islam.

I'm not saying this doesn't happen. By all means, it DOES. But it is not as common as one thinks and it is most definitely NOT limited just to us Pakistanis.

palestine

Servant of Allah
What's this? Generalization? :SMILY286: Pakistanis? :angryred:

Lol come onnn people!

JazakAllah sister Palestine for your kind words regarding Pakistanis. You're always the voice of reason.

While I do agree that SOME Pakistanis do constitute as some of the most fanatical type of Muslims out there, that does not mean that A). ALL Pakistanis are like them and B). This type doesn't exist in other nations for it DEFINITELY does.

We can play the blame game till Judgment Day but people should always realize that limitations of any kind are in themselves not limited to just one group. Today you'll see something about Pakistanis (we're very popular lol); Tomorrow you'll see something about Arabs; the day after that you'll see something about Turks and so on and so forth. My point? Notice a pattern?

THEY'RE ALL MUSLIMS.

Based on our rapidly spreading "popularity" right now, don't you think they'd have a field day over making us look like demented loons? It further promotes their own propaganda of increasing hatred towards Islam.

I'm not saying this doesn't happen. By all means, it DOES. But it is not as common as one thinks and it is most definitely NOT limited just to us Pakistanis.

agreed sis. i know of pakistanis in my masjid and they are the ones in charge of it although they're not many pakistanis. they're actually minority but they are well trusted and do a great job of being in charge. we love them they love us. everything is a-ok. that's how it should be. so salam everyone.

Obase

Speaks his mind...
Glad my maulvi back in the 80s never attempted to hang me upside down- a cane was enough to help my memorization of Quran..

MOSABJA

See Madressahs here are an institution.

Now if some isolated event takes place because of some mad man in one corner of country the whole institution cannot be blamed.there was a similar issue last year when a madressah man lured a small 13 year old girl to marry him.

the issue is that where these kind of things happen are not REGULAR MADRESSAHS..These are home tutions started by individuals.Some people due to their ignorance send these people to these HOME TUTIONS of Illiterate Qaris.

When I mean Pakistani madressah I mean a regular madressah like Lal masjid,Jamia al uloom alqasim,akora khattak madressah,jamia Ashrafiyah,jamia uloom Binoria,Darul uloom haqqania.

These madressahs are real madressahs .Can some one show me any event like this one in these madressahs.Events like these happen in HOME TUTION centers of certain people.

While the above stated madressahs are centers of knowledge in pakistan .regarding there strictness.I mean in PAKISTAN this is a general trend.Except the few co education schools most of the schools use steel scale,Batons for teaching.

I have studied in the best school and college of my city.they are not religious schools but at the same time punishments with steel scale,baton are ROUTINE.I have taken beating for not doing my science work many times.

The above stated regular madressahs are teaching the poorest people of pakistan .they teach them without any charges.
Then they are the one trusted by Pakistani people to be given zakaat.
then these are the centers of Jihad.In soviet time these madressah students were front line.
At the time of earth quake they were the ones to reach the site.

Some of these above stated madressahs are know to have produced Taliban leadership.Like Dar uloom haqqaniya is the madressah from where all senior leader ship of taliban graduated.Its governor Maulana samiul haq is known as FATHER OF TALIBAN.

I MEAN WE ARE PROUD THE OUR REGULAR MADRESSAHS CREATE MUjAHIDEEN WHO HAVE FOUGHT IN AFGHANISTAN,KASHMIR,IRAQ,CHEHCNYA
INSTEAD OF SITTING IN ONCE CORNER OF BUILDING AND GIVING fATWAS AND SITTING LIKE idle ducks.

MOSABJA

See the web sites of these regular madressahs your self

http://www.binoria.org/

http://www.ashrafia.org.pk/

http://www.qasim-ul-uloom.com/english/

these are the regular madressahs.The students of these madressahs have always helped Pakistan whether it be earth quake of Jihad.

One of my friend in Qasim ul uloom would be going to Afghanistan some where in this year.Now dont get it wrong .He wont be a suicide bomber killing innocents.He was more interested to be trained in Maulvi Nazir Ahmed wazir,hafiz Gul Bahdur dawar or Khalid Umar's training camp in tribal areas.these people have peace treaties with government and so they wont use him against pak army neither would he do it.He would go Directly in Afghanistan and hit NATO.

There are Arabs,Chechens Mujahideen. also up there.Last month NATO reported that they are receiving increasing number of Punjabi fighters in Afghanistan

He offered me also.I looked into it seriously but I delayed.Until I get admission in an eng college where I would live in a hostel .there I would be at liberty to pay heed to this offer of spending a life of Mujahid some where in mountains.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Some of these real madressahs are know to have produced Taliban leadership.Like Dar uloom haqqaniya is the madressah from where all senior leader ship of taliban graduated.Its governor Maulana samiul haq is known as FATHER OF TALIBAN.

I MEAN WE ARE PROUD THE OUR REGULAR MADRESSAHS CREATE MUjAHIDEEN WHO HAVE FOUGHT IN AFGHANISTAN,KASHMIR,IRAQ, AND CHECHEN

Are you serious brother? Wow, that's hot..................dang *shifts feet and looks down at the floor in embarrassment* That's one really great Madrashah if it's the place of learning true Sunnah! Dang......

Man I feel a bit bad for saying this, but I'm dead up serious; I wish Bangladesh was like this. Like there's no way that a Hafez guy can be considered good or happy with his education until he becomes a "doctor or engineer," and that's what the hell most people look for.

Man like for me, I'm like that. Like what brother Mosab just said. I'm the kind of Muslim that wants to be Salafiyyah, and to follow the Sunnah and be firm on my Islam. Like I feel proud of wearing my Islamic clothing outside or at home, becuase I'm proud to be Muslim, and NO ONE is gonna stop me. NO ONE can make me get away from the Sunnah, and from reaching to Allah Ta Alla NO MATTER WHAT, even though people do that.

But hey, the people who go around and say "after doing Hafez or Alim, become a doctor and engineer," or blah blah blah, all the "you need in life," while they don't even know the correct things of Sunah, who go around listening to this stupid and dumb book instead of reading it in a Hadith by Al Bukari (RA), or the other Ulemahs of Sunnah (Imam Abu HAneefah, Ahmed ibn Hanbal, Ash Shafi, Al Malik Rahmatullah Alyh), and they go around thinking that they're more knowledge and wise! As if!

Man that is what gets me angry. An ignorant person who believes anything in a book they read and think that it's more true than even what a kid (alright, ME) says from an AUTHENTIC and TRUE Hadith from Al Bukari (RA) or the Ulemahs, and they think that the Ulemahs are wrong and that this fool who writes a book says the truth!

Or they ask Fatwas to a person who is IGNORANT! IGNORANT, WHO DOES BIDAH, AND THEY EVEN KNOW IT! Like I'll give ya one example!

They go to the igorant Hafez (and Imam) at the local masjid, and they ask the ruling for the beard, and then the ignorant Hafez says it is SUNNAH, when they cannot even get proof for what they said! (And PS the Beard is Faradh, as said in Sahih Muslim: Muhammad (SAW) said, "Trim the mostouch and let the beard grow.")

Or they think that if someone is from this certain country or whatever, it means that they are more KNOWLEDGABLE, or if someone is a "Moulana" or "Mullah" who says that they are, but who even I could have a debate with!

All that I'm saying is that alot of Muslims have got to get their act together! Like alot of Muslism have got to stop acting dumb and denying what they know is true, what is PROVEN to be Sahih, which EVERYONE KNOWS that it is Sahih, but no, they'll go around asking an ignorant fool who reads the same dumb book that they read and say the thing that the person beleives or they say soemthjing wrong and that's what the Muslim wants to hear! A Loop Hole, a 1 out of 10 people who say what they wanted to ehar, evn though 9 out of 10 people (I mean Alims and Scholars) says the truth, and who say waht is Sahih!

And many Muslims have GOT to stop with the Racism! And you know who the racist Muslism are? The ones who "say" they are "Muslim" and the ones who "speak" with the tongue and do not do it themselves!

Like go to a GOOD PRACTICING MUSLIM. A one who is FIRM ON THE SUNNAH of RASULULLAH (SAW), who is STRICT AND FIRM ON HIS ISLAM, and who SEEKS THE TRUTH and SPEAKS the TRUTH, and who SAYS THE TRUTH; go to them and they're not racist if a Muslim is from Africa, Bangladesh, or Pakistan (or if they're Arabeyan), they like tham and admire them because of how FIRM THEY ARE ON THEIR DEEN.

And the Muslims who are firm on their Deen are Muslims who Allah Ta Alla shall never let astray. Because Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla never leaves his beloved beleiver to be left in ignorance, and those wh oalways remember and turn to Allah Ta Alla, and who always turn to him for help for ANY problem, than for them Allah Ta Alla shall m,ake nothing to be difficult, and if he deos, it is a test for the believers.

But anyway, I think I've said too much, but Jazakallah Kyr for anyone reading, Assalamu Alykum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barkathuh.

And surely Allah Ta Alla shall help the believers who turn to him and who love him, and he shall help them against those who try to destroy their strongness in their Deen. Allahu Atlam, Allahu Akbar, Allahuma Ameen.