Thickness

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Inshallah hope all brothers and sisters are well.

I have a friend who appreciates the way her hair is BUT it is a little thin and it makes her hair look flat and no volume to it, now getting to the point she asked me if it is halal to use “Nourknin”which gives a result to your..(Inshallah if it works)

What do you all think?

By the way it is a 6 moths process Inshallah, then later you see the result.(In my opinion I thought it was ok because their will be no harm caused either to your body or any changes to the creation…I think lol):muslim_child:

:wasalam:

wa aleikum salam wr wb

This fatwa talks about if you want to dye your hair or relaxing it to make it straight but I'm not sure if the same ruling refers to wanting to make your thicker. Allah knows best.

Question:

I have seen that some people use materials to dye their hair different colours, be it black, red, etc., and also using something else to make curly hair straight. It is permissible to do such things, and does the ruling apply equally to young and old?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing wrong with changing the hair colour and dyeing it any colour, except black. There is also nothing wrong with using something to make curly hair straight. This ruling applies to young and old alike, so long as no damage results from doing this and the material used is pure (taahir) and something that is allowed in Islam. However, dyeing the hair pure black is not allowed for men or women, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Change this grey hair, but avoid black.” (Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 5/168).

Assalamu aleikum
Aisha

zarah

Islam
Staff member
wa aleikum salam wr wb

This fatwa talks about if you want to dye your hair or relaxing it to make it straight but I'm not sure if the same ruling refers to wanting to make your thicker. Allah knows best.

Question:

I have seen that some people use materials to dye their hair different colours, be it black, red, etc., and also using something else to make curly hair straight. It is permissible to do such things, and does the ruling apply equally to young and old?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing wrong with changing the hair colour and dyeing it any colour, except black. There is also nothing wrong with using something to make curly hair straight. This ruling applies to young and old alike, so long as no damage results from doing this and the material used is pure (taahir) and something that is allowed in Islam. However, dyeing the hair pure black is not allowed for men or women, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Change this grey hair, but avoid black.” (Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 5/168).

Assalamu aleikum
Aisha

:salam2:

Mashallah sis your cake is very tempting,anyway back to the point Jazzak-Allah khair for this sis,Inshallah if you find anything on thickness of hair sis please post.:hijabi:

:wasalam: