Things that kick a peson out of islam?

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
:salam2:
What are the things which put a person beyond pale of islam? (I want to know all of them, i know only few)
Thank you

Parvaiz

Brother there are 6 pillars of imam if any of them are missing person is no longer muslim.
Believe in Allah,in his Angles,Books,Messengers,day of judgement and all Good and Bad comes from Allah.If someone denies any of the prophets hes no longer to be called Muslim and vice versia.
Now as the talk comes to books etc whatever is mention in Quran should be followed.Anything told not to do is simply kufr

Secondly there are 2 types of shirk one is shirk al akbar and shirk al asghar.

In shirk Al Akbar there are again 3 things

In Rububīyah {Lordship}
In al Asma was-Sifat (the names and attributes)
In al Ibadah (worship)

The shirk al akbar completely removes a person from the religion .

I cannot completely comment on this so i would suggest you reading thing book by Sheikh Abdul Wahab
The Book of Monotheism
you can either buy it and read it here will clear your mind InshAllah
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/kitab_ut_tawheed.pdf

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekum asslam, thanks for the book. wow seems to be an old book (like 1920) since the author is someone whom more or less we all know . I will try to read it inshallah.
Are there are other things aswell? like I heard someone saying that if a muslim calls another muslim a kafir he himself become a kafir. Is this anything authentic or just some lie/fabrication?

Parvaiz

Brother the book may be quite old but it does contain many things done today,it will also give an idea which things to keep away in this time of fitnah.

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent.''

Only the qazi has the right to say a person kafir that also under shariah law.

Noor El-Huda

If someone says they accept Islam, but

don't believe that Mary became pregnant with Jesus (Peace be upon them both) with no husband.

don't accept polygamy as part of Islam.

What happens?

Parvaiz

Sister there are 6 pillar of Iman .Believe in Allah,his Angels,Books,Prophets,day of judgement and good and bad in this world comes from Allah.IF a person denies a single of them he is no longer a Muslim.Denying Mary dint become pregnant is going against the Qur'an verse.Not accepting a single word of Qur'an is shirk.Secondly if a person doesn't accept polygamy he is against Allah and his messenger commands.When a person says "There is no God to Worship beside Allah and Muhammed(Peace Be Upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah ,he is saying that he will follow whatever he is commanded and that is what a muslim does,follow the Qur'an and Hadith.

Further on polygamy you can refer to this article
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/14022

In the end only Allah knows what happens.May Allah guide Muslims.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Sorry, I kinda forgot about thread :p

Thank all.

Bro parvaiz, yeah i was referring to this hadeeth. I have heard this couple of times but was not sure if it is authentic. Can you plz give me refrence to this? Where are these from?

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Download the PDF Below

Avoide 10 ways THAT NULLIFY ISLAM !

Attachments

• Avoid Ten Ways that Nullify Islam sh.Salih as salih.pdf
    60.3 KB · Views: 33

Parvaiz

Sorry, I kinda forgot about thread :p

Thank all.

Bro parvaiz, yeah i was referring to this hadeeth. I have heard this couple of times but was not sure if it is authentic. Can you plz give me refrence to this? Where are these from?

I took them from riyadh us saliheen which indicates they are from bukhari and Muslim ill inshAllah see in them and let you know the number if i come across them.