Think otherwise.

byefareed

`Let us start with the thing Rassoul Allah Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam likes the most, HONEY.
And you know what, without bees and other pollinator all the planet dies.
So let us all start a beehive, I started mine already.
Next Rassoul Allah Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam encourages planting trees, saying if you plant a tree, you get sawaab for every use of it, shade, fruit, flowers, even if thieves steal from it your sawaab will not diminishes.
So let us also encourage planting, plant a tree if you have space, or every fruit you eat sow the seeds in a plastic cup and distribute it free, people who have got place to plant, will take it, plant it, and you will get sawaab.
Rassoul Allah Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam said not to throw leftovers, but put it in a safe place for animals and jinns to eat.
So let us stop throwing our left overs, let us put it in a safe place to support animals, or if you want I can show you how to make your own cooking gas with leftovers.
These are few of a lot of things I am talking in my sermons nowadays. And giving example myself, to change the looks towards Islam.
Would you raise a beehive?
Would you plant or sow a seed and give it free?
Would you abstain from throwing leftovers?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu..

alhamdulillah. good thinking brother. may Allah accept your good deeds.

in sha Allah we can try our best to earn the pleasure of Allah and do some good to enviroment as well. jazak Allahu khyir.

wa salaam