This is just CRAZY!!!

3:54

:salam2:

I wonder if one day they came to Islam, then reflected on the fact Isa (as) was not crucified if they would feel that pain was worthless? Oh well, thats just the length some people go to fill the void!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

The festival is sponsored by Coca-cola and a company called Smart Telecommunications

So it looks like a big event ,its just crazy ,a festival ,people should celebrate and admire such things ?... astaghfirullah

waaleikum salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:)
asslalam
they almost pray to the cross that their so called jesus died and got abused on , they carry it every where with them ......
asghfrAllah
craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyy!!
i mean why would someone carry something that their prophet got abused on , thats whats confusing!!!!!

dianek

:)
asslalam
they almost pray to the cross that their so called jesus died and got abused on , they carry it every where with them ......
asghfrAllah
craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyy!!
i mean why would someone carry something that their prophet got abused on , thats whats confusing!!!!!

As a former Christian, it is not that we worship the cross or pray to it, it is the symbol of the Sacrifice that God made for our sins that is remembered.