this is true? question for Saudi Arabian brother/sisters

OttomanEmpire

esselam.
i read today some newspaper in Turkey.

in Saudi Arabia , saudi government destroying lost of islamic historical building. like Our Prophet Muhammed(sav)'s first wife Hatice's house and her grave, Prophets mothers house, prophets first house (where he birth) and lots of first islamic times buildings, graves etc. in mekke and medine.

and this goverment making worlds 5. most biggest building in mecca. i think its Mall. i think nobody cant see kabe and haremi sherif in home.

this is true?
whats going on? :confused:

aishamohamud

:salam2: i heard they are building a mall opposite the kabba that is taller then the empire state buliding in the us that has lots of shops including starbucks :astag: are the pilgrims supposed to worship Allah or go shopping

Noor to shine

esselam.
i read today some newspaper in Turkey.

in Saudi Arabia , saudi government destroying lost of islamic historical building. like Our Prophet Muhammed(sav)'s first wife Hatice's house and her grave, Prophets mothers house, prophets first house (where he birth) and lots of first islamic times buildings, graves etc. in mekke and medine.

and this goverment making worlds 5. most biggest building in mecca. i think its Mall. i think nobody cant see kabe and haremi sherif in home.

this is true?
whats going on? :confused:

:salam2:
I am saudi but i never heared of destroying any islamic historical building......we have some very good muslem schollars alhamduliAllah who are teaching people how to have a pure sincere faith in Allah swt following the steps of the prophet :saw2: .....but wordly matters are attracing many people here .......and Yes people care about shopping and purchaicing all that is new more and more ....sorry to say that. Muslems should learn how to be satisfied with little worldly matters(following the steps of the prophet :saw2: and his companians radia Allah anhum) and care more about the pleasures to come (In Janna by the mercy of Allah swt).