This not the best way to get married

bemuslim

Sisters and brothers
Salam alaikum
The past days i took the emails of two persons i had met on an islamic forum.I realised that it is a waste of time and one of satan tricks to distract the believer from worshipping God that is neither one contemplates over words in prayers nor in celebrating the remembrance of Allah.Moreover, i have noticed that satan spares all his efforts to lead us to temptation.Indeed,
Shaytaan makes each of them imagine attractive qualities in other or that he makes both of them believe they have come across their match .This leads them to develop an attachment that detrimental to their spiritual welfare and worldly affairs. Moreover,the person u are talking can provide you with a false name and identity.That is he can be male who pretends to be a woman and the contrary.Therefore, one should not send his her picture and give detailed information about him or herself.Moreover, i advice new convert sisters to concentrate on learning about islam from sisters ,lectures or attending gathering circles at the mosque.Moreover, it will be wonderful if they learn Arabic , quran rules and some quranic verses along with understanding their meaning and putting them into practice.

Many of the youth have been tempted to use chat rooms to get to know girls or men, so they start with da’wah and ends with becoming preoccupied with and tempted , and some of them have even committed fornication. and fall in love.Neither can they get married with them nor can they get married with others.Those who get from them what they want,lose confidence in them and say as she did with me, she would do with other.

I would prefer you to direct your energies towards general writing on bulletin boards . This is more beneficial and is better for you – in sha Allaah – than using private chat for da’wah.
Remember this verse ‘And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).”’

[Ibraaheem 14:22]

And Allaah knows best.
PLS MAKE U COMMENTS AND CORRECT ME IF I AM MISTAKEN

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i agree, we can write about Islam on public forums.

"pm" the opposite gender only when necessary and to the point.

rightpath_357

Oh Allah! Protect us from this kind of stuff! i cant believe it! bros and sis's, plz remember that this is a good site for us to share Knowledge and help eachother- not for-well-other purposes

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

you realized right, alhamdulillah. also you dont realy know the other person they could be totally different. and it takes you out of important things and wastes your time. jazakAllah khayran for this beneficial post.

here is some advice,

advice 1, dont get too attached.

advice 2, dont give out your email unnecessarily.

advice 3, when you talk to the opposite gender and you think as your brother or sister, then think only as your brother or sister and dont think of nothing else because you might end up hurting yourself.

advice 4, if you are thinking to marry someone you met online, but you know that you cant get married to them due to some reasons, such as you are in different countries, then know that you cant get married and dont hurt yourself more.

advice 5, dont unnecessarily talk about things that might bring you closer to one another because it wont help you.

advice 6, like in advice 1, dont get too attached. what if one day you found out that they are not there anymore or that they died, then you can cry your heart out.

advice 7, most of forum members are probably not going to stay in a forum forever, so dont necessarily think its going to be the same as it is.

advice 8, what if the one you are close/attach to on a forum gets married, so think will it be the same.

advice 9, think of your brothers as your brothers and your sisters as your sisters and that you care for them for the sake of Allah.

advice 10, dont just think of yourself, but also the other person.

mashaAllah the brothers and sisters here are good Muslims :)