Time of Change

brother4ever

Think about it.

:bismillah:

:salam2:
My Dear Brothers & Sisters
Time is priecious no one knows when the last day of life will come,so we all have to do prepration for death.

There is one Ayat in Quran

:bismillah:

"Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Ins Illa Leyabodoon ":-
It's means :Allah: sent us in World only for his worship it doesn mean we all have to perofrm namaz whole day or we all have to read Quran whole day or we all have do zikar whole day.its means whatever we all are doing in our daily life we all have to follow the 100% rules of :Allah: & 100% Sunna of :saw:.

Suppose we are driving car or traveling there is dua for that,if we are eating there is dua,if we are going to take bath there is way of :saw:.,so my dear brothers & sisters our religion is very easy to follow but we make it difficult.

We all challenge that we love our :Allah: & we love our :saw:. if anyone will say wrong words to our :Allah: & :saw:. we all will kill that fellow but dear brothers & sisters just think are we all are right.

when moazzeen say Adhan ALLAH Hokabar ALLAH hoakbar means ALLAH is the biggest but we shows to our amal some are sleeping on bad,some r doing work,some are playing ,some are watching picture & cricket by our amal we said ALLAH is not big our sleeping is big ,our work is big. its means we all are telling lie.

So brothers & sisters we have to think about it,sahaba ikram they spent 13 years to built there Iman & think about how much we spent.

For Example If I will telll that I am very good swimmer I can teach u swimming If will teach u here or teach u without water So I waste ur time & my time also if any of us want to learn swimming he have to jump in the water in a same way if any one want to built there iman we have to jump in atmosphere of iman.
What is atmosphere of Iman home of :Allah:
Every single second muslims brothers are roming around the world for the sake of :Allah: & doing tableeg.

My Dear Brothers & Sisters think about it & try to spent some time for the sake of :Allah:

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

proud muslim

Assalamu alaikum,

thank u brother for this enriching article...and i really do agree on every word written there...we shud stop talkin about the beauty of islam and for once in our lives show the world the real beauty of islam..jazak Allah kher bro

Assalamu alaikum

brother4ever

Assalamu alaikum,

thank u brother for this enriching article...and i really do agree on every word written there...we shud stop talkin about the beauty of islam and for once in our lives show the world the real beauty of islam..jazak Allah kher bro

Assalamu alaikum

:salam2:
No need to say thanks it's my duty or u can say I am selfish becoz I am giving u invitation to my brothers & sisters and invitation is like a ball If I will through the ball towards wall it's come back back to my hand, If anyone of us will give invitaion namaz, or suuna etc if that person will accept that invitation then u will get reward otherwise ALLAH will give u perfection on that.

So my Dear brothers & sisters we all have to spent some days.

Some will spent 3 days every month , Some will spent 10 days every month ,Some will spent 40 Days every year , Some will spent 4 months every year.its upto us whatever we can spent.

Becoz Something is better than nothing

If we are not able to spent days in the path of ALLAH means we are not not geeting vacation or we have lot's of responsibilities,altleast we can spent few hours or few minutes after any prayer & just think about those who are not coming for prayer ,some brother & sister are performing prayer once in a week or one in a month or once in a year we all have to meet those people & just remind about our responsibility.

Infact in every city or town there is a weekly religious gathering once in a week we all have to attend those kind of gatherings

did u guys have know about tablkeeg?
did u gusy sepnt some time ever?

I want to change the topic of this thread instead of Time of Change I want To post Think about it.any one knows how can I any can help me.
ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother