Time to leave..Plz Pray for me

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

I am leaving TTI for some time.Plz all brother and sister Pray for me as I have final defence of my thesis in Master degree in Engineering.I have to submitt my work at end of this month but still I have to do lot of work.

Plz every body who is reading this post Pray for me .Pray for my better future in here and in Hereafter which is our utlimate destination.

Will be missing you all.

God Bless you
Jav
:salah:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah our prayers are with you and good luck,Inshallah pray for us and remeber us in your prayer.:arabi1:

Inshallah my exams are comming soon as well! (So everyone please pray!:muslim_child: )

:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

I hope not for long brother, finish your Degree and join us back insha'Allah.
I ask Allah (swt) to make it easy for you and give you the best in Dunya wel-Akherah.
Wassalaam:arabi1:

mosabaig

May Allah Help you..

Nice to know you are working hard for your future, may Allah (SW) enable

you to do your best and always as my dad used to say "Aim for Excellence"

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you insha-allah....

Plz every body who is reading this post Pray for me .Pray for my better future in here and in Hereafter which is our utlimate destination.

Our prayers are with you brother....Ameen..

wasalaam

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum Brother,
Good luck for your final thesis.. We'll pray for your wellbeing..

Wassalam
Azlina

Submitter

Don't worry brother inshallah you will completely smash it and get the result you deserve. I too have my Masters thesis deadline coming up so everyone please pray for me too!

May Allah give us all the strength to succeed in this life and grant us success in the next.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Asslam alaykum

i'll Make Dua`a 4 u insha` Allah..to get Master Degree and insha` Allah Also prof. Degree..

Really islam need All our hands to show All the World who's the Musilm and What is islam..

Allah Always love stronger Believer..

Bark Allah feek ya akhi..

May Allah Reward u paradise Ameen and All us meet there..

<wasalam>

brighten

seeker of knowledge

My duaas for everyone. Insha Allah you will succeed in this dunia and akhirah. Ameen.

wassalam.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Inshaalah

Inshaalah, may Allah(SWT) show you the path of ease in your thesis. I suggest that you perform prayers during the last part of the night. Hadith says that Allah (SWT) descends to the first heaven (correct me if Im wrong) and waits for those who wants to pray during this time.

Ali

I am leaving TTI for some time.Plz all brother and sister Pray for me as I have final defence of my thesis in Master degree in Engineering.I have to submitt my work at end of this month but still I have to do lot of work.

Will be missing you all.

God Bless you
Jav
:salah: