TImeline of Wives

q8penpals

Assalam Aliekum

AS we all know, the Prophet Mohammad had 12 wives, with Khadeja being his one and only for about 25 years.

Does anyone have a timeline or a link to one, that shows when throughout His life the Prophet Mohammad married each of his wives? Also, what is the most number of wives that He had at any one time? I mean, with 12 wives total, but one died before he married the second, the MOST He could have had at any one time would be the 11 others, but did some die before him or before he married others?

Lana

maryam2k7

maryam
Assalam Aliekum

AS we all know, the Prophet Mohammad had 12 wives, with Khadeja being his one and only for about 25 years.

Does anyone have a timeline or a link to one, that shows when throughout His life the Prophet Mohammad married each of his wives? Also, what is the most number of wives that He had at any one time? I mean, with 12 wives total, but one died before he married the second, the MOST He could have had at any one time would be the 11 others, but did some die before him or before he married others?

Lana

salaam,

erm..to be honest i dnt ave a clue bt tht is a realy gd question inshallah sum1 wil be able 2 answer it 4 u!

i wil try 2 find out!!

salaam alaikum