Tips on how to be pious please?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum,

please could anyone list some things that would help my imaan increase because I feel it's been a little low lately.
Also could you add tips on how to be pious and not lose that path?

JazakAllah very much brothers and sisters ! May Allah reward you all.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
dear sister,don't put yoursel down,if you believe in Allah,your Imaan accompains you wherever you go.
you want to be pious??if you see a poor man/woman,give him/her something to eat and tell them a good word.if you see a person has difficulties to cross the road because none stops to make him/her pass,help him/her.Allah gave me much compassion,but nothing says that I'm pious,I'm not an angel,but I try to do the best.if you fear your Imaan is going "lower",pray Allah to inrease it and hunt away that shaytan who makes you believe what's wrong:hijabi:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
:salam2:
dear sister,don't put yoursel down,if you believe in Allah,your Imaan accompains you wherever you go.
you want to be pious??if you see a poor man/woman,give him/her something to eat and tell them a good word.if you see a person has difficulties to cross the road because none stops to make him/her pass,help him/her.Allah gave me much compassion,but nothing says that I'm pious,I'm not an angel,but I try to do the best.if you fear your Imaan is going "lower",pray Allah to inrease it and hunt away that shaytan who makes you believe what's wrong:hijabi:

Awwwww, you have such good examples that these good deeds if we try to earn them inshaAllah they can group up and over-weigh our sins.
I guess I just need hope in myself! JazakAllah khairan!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

1. reading of Quranic verses and hadiths which talks about Allah, Hereafter, etc.

2. thinking about death, paradise and hell.

3. reading about sahabas and pious people lives and other inspiring stories.

4. zikr and duas to Allah to keep you in His Path.

5. being with good motivating people.

6. pondering over the life-style of un-Islamic people and their tensions, anxieties, sufferings due to it.

:)

may Allah bless you sister.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

JazakAllah Khairan brother this is exactly what I needed!

May Allah grant you reward, along with Jannat-Al-Firdaus for all your efforts. Ameeen!

mabera

salam

Be patient in obedience to Allah and also be patient not to disobey Allah, Insha Allah you will become more pious than you're now.

2:45 Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,-

2:153 O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
JazakAllah

May Allah grant you ALL Jannat Al Firdaus. Ameen

I love this forum mashaAllah it has answers to everything alhamdulillah!

InshaAllah this may be counted as a score of "seeking knowledge" which is a deed that will carry on in the grave, so may Allah grant us this good deed inshaAllah- thanks to this forum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear sister, it is not hard to be good and pious Muslimah because Allah subhan wa teala sent us Islaam like easy for us and not hard for us Wallahi. All praise be to him Only.

Inshallah you should reed Quraan, pray Fard,Sunnah and nafeel salah,, go in Masjid, be kind and living toward your parents, your family and your relatives, forbid evil and enjoy good, call Islamic greeting to other Muslims,, smile to your Muslim sisters :hijabi:, and remember Allah always.

May Allah help you my sister.Ameen summa ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Sister in Islam.

Imaan is prone to deterioration by both extrinsic as well as intrinsic reasons.

I think Imaan is a hierarchy of many levels. And I have been to both pick of Imaan when I just reverted and bottom of Imaan when I begin to practice Islam and failed to find a motivating source and even a single MUSLIM that follows Islam to the way our ideal Muhammad (SAW) followed.I have fought a very very big battle to stabilize my oscillating Imaan. And I found the best way (my own analysis) to combat this vibrating Imaan that be in company of true believers and always be attached to Masjid.

A Momeen is best inspiring figure to indulge ourselves completely in Deen of Allah.

And once take a time to analyze whether Islam is divine and only truth or not. By Allah believe me you will return to Islam and firmly commit yes there is no path to salvation but Islam.

Regards.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
I would love to go Masjid I have never been in my entire life.. My dad won't let me.

But I will try really hard to stay around the pious so that I may learn from them inshaAllah!

Alhamdulillah I have firm faith but I get so depressed when I get waswas and doubts which is not mine!
Wallah it is not mine but it feels like it is?

Shak78

I would love to go Masjid I have never been in my entire life.. My dad won't let me.

But I will try really hard to stay around the pious so that I may learn from them inshaAllah!

Alhamdulillah I have firm faith but I get so depressed when I get waswas and doubts which is not mine!
Wallah it is not mine but it feels like it is?

Why won't your father let you go to the Masjid?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum my sweet lil sister,

indeed what you wish for is what every Muslimah should wish and strive for. I only ask Allaah the most high to grant you the greatness of Imaan and I ask Allaah to make you a very pious strong Muslim sister! amee Ya Rab!
Imaan increases and decreases from time to time......and we all exprience the decrease and that makes us feel so down to an extent that we cry and cry and not know why! subhana'Allaah.
But the Qur'an speaks to each one of us and its message can lift up our Imaan in away we never felt before! alhamdulillaah. So read or listen to the Qur'an and also be around pious sisters as my brothers and sisters already advised you.
Friends are like role models and if you choose the best of them who will help you strive for Akhirah, by the will of Allaah, you shall succeed both in Dunya and Akhirah!!
Also it helps to ponder on all the blessings you have and that would make you do good which in return will increase your imaan.
*I remind myself of this first as I too am going through a period of decreasing imaan:( may Allaah help us all!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Assalaamu alaikum my sweet lil sister,

indeed what you wish for is what every Muslimah should wish and strive for. I only ask Allaah the most high to grant you the greatness of Imaan and I ask Allaah to make you a very pious strong Muslim sister! amee Ya Rab!
Imaan increases and decreases from time to time......and we all exprience the decrease and that makes us feel so down to an extent that we cry and cry and not know why! subhana'Allaah.
But the Qur'an speaks to each one of us and its message can lift up our Imaan in away we never felt before! alhamdulillaah. So read or listen to the Qur'an and also be around pious sisters as my brothers and sisters already advised you.
Friends are like role models and if you choose the best of them who will help you strive for Akhirah, by the will of Allaah, you shall succeed both in Dunya and Akhirah!!
Also it helps to ponder on all the blessings you have and that would make you do good which in return will increase your imaan.
*I remind myself of this first as I too am going through a period of decreasing imaan:( may Allaah help us all!

You're so right on everything!
And yeah ups and downs happen, could be a test though who knows?

I guess we have to ignore the down side of it, because then again it could (most likely) be shaytan trying to pull us down...

“He (Iblees) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in
wait against them on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from
before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and
You will not find most of them as thankful ones." [Al-A’raaf (7):16-17