** to all Ahmad Deedat's lovers/fans **

Al Qassimi

He was a Great Man, if it was not for him, most Muslims would be Christains now.

May Allah have mercy upon him, and may Allah Grant him Paradise

A Kashmiri

He was a Great Man, if it was not for him, most Muslims would be Christains now.

May Allah have mercy upon him, and may Allah Grant him Paradise

I too am a big fan of Ahmed Deedat - May Allah give him highest place in Jannah along with the Shuhda and siddiqeens.

However I dont agree with you brother that because of him muslims were saved from the christians, It is only Allah who can save muslims from falling into the trap of devil, and the wrong path of Christians.

I believe Allah made him a tool, to ensure we muslims dont fall in trap of Christians who are like idolators and on the false path.

It is only Allah and His mercy , which protect and shows the right path....

Masallama

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
as for me ,,im a have almost all of Ahmed deedats lectures ,except one from his last tour ,they show it on peace tv ,i want that , .crying ,,,
His last tour was actually done here in Melbourne, Australia. We have his tour on DVD available from our Islamic centre - www.iisna.com

meer suhail

ILM seeker
His last tour was actually done here in Melbourne, Australia. We have his tour on DVD available from our Islamic centre - www.iisna.com

Jazak Allah khair
bro yup i know that ,
have the lecture ,what makes good friday good ,,the one done on good friday ,,
and that one has introductory of his australian tour ,i missed the 2nd one ,,,,
thks alot ,,,,will get it now ,,,,
this is the advantage of having brothers everwhere ,hehe ,thks alot ,,

amjaddamen

brother
I too am a big fan of Ahmed Deedat - May Allah give him highest place in Jannah along with the Shuhda and siddiqeens.

However I dont agree with you brother that because of him muslims were saved from the christians, It is only Allah who can save muslims from falling into the trap of devil, and the wrong path of Christians.

I believe Allah made him a tool, to ensure we muslims dont fall in trap of Christians who are like idolators and on the false path.

It is only Allah and His mercy , which protect and shows the right path....

Masallama

i second you . now if we had asked brother ahmad deedat why you did this ? he would had said : for allah sake