To all American Muslim

almisqy

:salam2:

This question is just for all my muslim brothers and sisters who's living in USA.
Fot the general election, I want to know who is your favourite person you're going to vote? I heard that he was Obama? wasn't it right? and how is his view about Islam?....I mean does he quite cooperate with muslim?
thank you for your answers...!

aboufall

rESPONSE

PHP:
This question is just for all my muslim brothers and sisters who's living in USA.
Fot the general election, I want to know who is your favourite person you're going to vote? I heard that he was Obama? wasn't it right? and how is his view about Islam?....I mean does he quite cooperate with muslim?
thank you for your answers...![/QUOTE]

Yes, obama is my favorite even thought he has once been a Muslim and has quite that religion, I still think He could be a better USA president who will be a facilitator of the Dialogue between us and the rest of the brothers, and sisters following the other faiths.
 Who knows Allah may show him again the light and make him change into Islam, and make our other brothers and sisters of this nice, and blessed country, and the rest of the world to pronunce the SHA HAADA.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

A lot of people think Obama was a Muslim growing up but actually his mother wasn't very religious (she is Christian) and his father was raised Muslim but was a declared atheist before marrying Obama's mother and fathering Obama.

I haven't been keeping up with the presidential race because they still haven't decided whether H. Clinton or Obama is going to be the democratic representative in the Presidential race. He has an inspirational message of hope but I haven't heard much substance on how he plans to fix our country. So until it is a sure thing he is going to be the Democratic elect I am waiting to research him.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

A lot of people think Obama was a Muslim growing up but actually his mother wasn't very religious (she is Christian) and his father was raised Muslim but was a declared atheist before marrying Obama's mother and fathering Obama.

I haven't been keeping up with the presidential race because they still haven't decided whether H. Clinton or Obama is going to be the democratic representative in the Presidential race. He has an inspirational message of hope but I haven't heard much substance on how he plans to fix our country. So until it is a sure thing he is going to be the Democratic elect I am waiting to research him.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Nicely put.
The misconception about Obama being Muslims partly rose from the fact that he lived in Nigeria and Indonesia for a few years during his childhood. In Nigeria or Indonesia I'm not sure which one, but he went to a secular school, however it was called a "Madrasa", and dumb television pundits (especially on FOX news) purposely or mistakingly reported this to create a negative political buzz in the media. Some of his political enemies attempted to portray him as "Manchurian candidate".

Obama speaks of "hope", but he does not really elaborate on how this hope is going to work. I would probably vote for him, only because he said he will pull out form work and for me that's the most essential issue of them all. It is painful to see watch thousands of Muslims in Iraq die, due to a illegal imperial war.

p.s. voters in USA doesn't really have many options when it comes to picking the candidate. They are essentially the same people represent the same agendas with a different label. Sure they differ little here and there, but the issues that affect the populace are always successfully kept out of the election debate by both parties. For example, political analyst are expecting the Iraq war to be a secondary issue, whereas |
"ECONOMY WILL BE THE PRIMARY ONE">
THE ECONOMY IS LINKED TO THE WAR SO MANY WAYS< HOWEVER THE LINK WILL BE IGNORED BY THE POLITICIANS>

SORRY FOR TYPING IN CAPS< MY LAP IS ACTING UP

SHOAIB

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalamualiqum
I am S.M.ABDULLAH AL MAMUN
I AM FROM Bangladesh
I think no american president will support I slam

We should be united I mean all Muslms of the world.
Brother I am a man of 32 I have a desire to visit America how my Muslim Brothers & Sisters practise Islam in USA. But I do not have any quality to visit Usa.IS there any muslim how will help me to visit Usa for a little time I mean 40 days.

May Allah save all Muslim.

S.M.ABDULLAH AL MAMUN

Well I can't speak for all, but the Musilms I met in Orange County it seems like 50/50 .......
The local Masjid is packed on Friday, but attendance at the Masjid is not a good indicator of practicing Muslims. I used to go to the mosque, pray here and there without really practicing.
But there are very devout ones. For example, our local Masjid has a class on hadeeth on every Wednesday between Magrehb and Isha prayers. Almost every one that attends that class are college students. Half of the students are brothers, and the other half are sisters. Masallah, they all look beautiful, respectable, and admirable in hijab (not that I was looking at them lol, I wasn't!! ). Some of these students come from 40-50 miles away. Insallah, there are practicing Muslims, I wish there were more though! It really helps when you see others around you practicing Islam with so much care. Psychologically it is a good boost.

Shoaib

P.s. Is it just me ? (this questions is for all the brothers, sisters are welcome to express their opinion)or when a sister wears Hijab they look so much more beautiful, pure,.... It is like their face is radiating full of light (espicially in Western society). They automatically get respect from me. They just appear very mature, interesting, and their countenance is very attractive! I hope my TTI brothers/sisters do not misunderstand me. I'm not describing any type of romantic appeal or interest. Just the impression I got.
In fact I would not have gone to that hadeeth class and find myself at TTI if it was not for this pious Libyan sister who encouraged me to go. Ever since meeting her I've been so much more curious about Islam, (it's almost like and addiction now, reading articles, watching videos, etc...) Masallah I feel so much better. And I think Allah for guiding me back to Islam, and also may Allah bless that beautiful and pious sister.

almisqy

:shake: Ok! thankyou all for the answers.....well,about where did Obama take his first school, the right answer is in Indonesia,where I live now :) our mass media had covered this issue, and yes, the school was a madrasah but it seems now become a secular school. And most muslims here like him, and hope he will be elected. But, for me whoever is the person who's going to be the president, I wish he will have a good relationship and cooperation with the muslims or the muslim countries.
but, will it happen? Let's pray...

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
Yes, I Voted for Obama. I met him one time and he seemed to be a good person. I know once he was a muslim but inshallah he'll convert back to islam.

thank you for your answers...!