to the moderators...a malfunction

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

I have recently posted a new thread in the 'New and Current Affairs' forum, but it does not appear in the main index on the homepage [turntoislam.com].

Here is the link to that new thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52626

I'd be very grateful if this problem would be fixed. And I thank you for all your efforts on this website.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Bluegazer

I posted the thread "China worried about U.S. Treasuries" in the "TurnToIslam Lounge !" forum, and it appeared on the main index on the homepage [turntoislam.com].

Therefore, I'd be grateful if one of the moderators would please delete this thread [i.e., "to the moderators...a malfunction"].

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Thanks for informing us. It's not a malfunction, it's deliberate.

TTI has been changed so that stuff posted related to politics (hence in the News and Current Affairs forum) does not show up on the home page... In abiding by this, I will remove/delete duplicate threads leaving the original in the News section.

Jazaak Allaahu khayran.

Bluegazer

Thank you brother Al-Kashmiri for your attention.

It makes perfect sense that material related to politics is not shown on the homepage unless it has some connection to the call to Islam.

I ask Allah the Almighty to reward you and all the other moderators for your efforts. Aameen.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Baarak Allaahu feekum, and may Allaah accept yours too ameen.

Sometimes, and I'm sure you're aware of this, but the topics discussed in the section just simply aren't befitting for front page 'advertising'.

Was-salaam