Told my best friend..

Shannonx

:salam2:
Just to let you all know, the people closest to me that I tell i'll be making a thread about it lol.

I told my best friend that i'm a Muslim. Which was pretty awkward i'll admit. I've known her since I was 5 years old though and I felt bad about keeping it from her. I feel a little better though, now I just need to tell my family.

To me it was a big deal telling her, since she basically is my family. I've known her so long.

She said she's happy for me though so yay. She said she'll help me out if my family isn't happy with it also, so it's nice having support.

Woo, if I feel good about telling her imagine telling my family? It'll be like the world was lifted off my shoulders!

Anyways, just wanted to tell you all.

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I pray Allah (glorified He may be) make your path easy and grant you happiness in both worlds.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Tabarak'Allah. Good step-by-step approach, when you execute each part of it, you can tick one off. I guess its not simple as that, but May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam.

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
be patient

assalamualaikum wr wb

Dear Sister,i just wanna say that is must be very difficult of you to tell to your familly,i hope you will be patient dealing with worst scenario. dont be scare may Allah be with you.

to make your faith stronger i suggest read quran, there is story about Allah prophets with their people,wich people were againts their prophet.example: one of son of prophet Nuh(Noah) Alaihis Salam did not believe Allah that make him drown by great flood, also the father of prophet Ibrahim Alaihis Salam
didn't believe Allah to. and the wife of prophet Luth Alaihis salam, read it for more clear.
so if you have "little confrontation" with your family, it is not new problem,it had happend to our past people even in prophet familly. be strong and patient.may Allah be with you

assalamualaikum wr wb :SMILY259:

Practice makes perfect?

Salaam sister,

Now practice telling your other friends. You'll learn to deal & cope with different attitudes & responses. That way you'll be ready for the battle at home lol. We will pray that inshallah everything will be an ease. We are eagerly anticipating that monumental day :SMILY149:

Shannonx

:salam2:
Yes..that's mainly why i'm so happy about it too. It makes me feel better about telling my family. Of course I won't tell them like tonight but I think I can handle everything better and I think i'll tell my parents soon, inshallah.

:wasalam: