Too hard to believe

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
:salam2: bro and sis i just found that out beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was effected by poison. I never knew this before; I am so sad right now:(:(:(

Praise be to Allaah.

It is proven by the scholars who studied the Prophet’s biography in detail that he ate mutton that had been poisoned by a Jewish woman in Khaybar, then the leg of mutton spoke and informed the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that it was poisoned, so he stopped eating it. When his final illness came, he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O ‘Aa’ishah, I still feel the pain of the food that I ate in Khaybar, and this time I feel that my aorta is being cut from that poison.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh. So there is no room for doubt that this poison affected his body, since it is proven in al-Saheeh and elsewhere.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Salam awb sis, why is it too hard to believe? Did u know he asw was affected by witchcraft as well? Now there's something to think about! That's why the short surahs at the end of the Quran were revealed.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: my sister iislam4ever,
I know when I first read the biography of our Prophet Muhammad :saw: it was very painful to read, especially the ending. :girl3:.

Narrated Aisha:I never saw anybody suffering so much from sickness as Allah's Apostle

Volume 7, Book 70, Number 549: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Abdullah:

I visited Allah's Apostle while he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." He said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you." I said, "Is it because you will have a double reward?" He said, "Yes, it is so. No Muslim is afflicted with any harm, even if it were the prick of a thorn, but that Allah expiates his sins because of that, as a tree sheds its leaves."

Sahih Bukhari, Book 70 : Patients
Volume 7, Book 70, Number 551:

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Ameen.