Top 10 Deadliest Creatures on earth

hellbraker

What about the bacterium Clostridium botulinum ?
"Clostridium botulinum is often believed to be a potential bioweapon as it is so potent that it takes about 75 nanograms to kill a person (LD50 of 1ng/kg,[6] assuming an average person weighs ~75kg); 500 grams of it would be enough to kill half of the entire human population." --Wikipedia

This is surely a deadly creature..but its also used for Botox treatments and cosmetic surgeries to make u look younger..haa!
It produces botulin."It is one of the most poisonous naturally occurring substances in the world, and it is the most toxic protein."

"It is possibly the most acutely toxic substance known, with a median lethal dose of about 1 ng/kg, meaning that a few hundred grams could theoretically kill every human on earth (for perspective, the rat poison strychnine, often described as highly toxic, has an LD50 of 1,000,000 ng/kg, and it would take four hundred tons to kill every human)."

And the worst part:"Clostridium spores are found in soil practically all over the earth."..haa!

Wow..this bacteria is not be messed with!

Asalamo Aleykum!

How could you have missed the most deadly animal on the planet? The Human Being. We murder ourselves by the million. Distroy habitat with utter disregard for plants and animals. And poison the planet. If there was another animal that reeked such wanton distruction there would be a bounty out for every hide.

helpinghumanity

Asalamo Aleykum!

How could you have missed the most deadly animal on the planet? The Human Being. We murder ourselves by the million. Distroy habitat with utter disregard for plants and animals. And poison the planet. If there was another animal that reeked such wanton distruction there would be a bounty out for every hide.

Salam

thxs for sharing your thoughts........

We are not running this post regarding humans........for that we need another post.......

helpinghumanity

I am so sorry lol, didnt mean for it to come off as offensive as it did.

Wassalam brother:

Brother you don't need to apologize.......WE ARE BROTHERS COZ OF ISLAM.....

To be honest with you with TEXT CONVERSATION can lead to a lot of misunderstanding..i may want to say sth else in a different mood, but you may read it in a complete different scenario. i am not specifically talking about this website only.

The MACHINE LIKE LIFE OF NEW YORK WANT US TO BE CONCISE AND SPECIFIC RIGHT AWAY. THATS WHY U MIGHT SEE MY POST/REPLIES TO BE SHORT AND TO THE POINT......

helpinghumanity

wowwwwwww....THXS brother for sharing it..

You see dangers are all around us ...this bacteria, that bacteria, etc....If you begin to have a reasearch on these then probably you would think HOW WE HUMANS ARE STILL EXISTING IN SUCH DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENTs....

AND then you would realize that there is such a supreme power (ALLAH) that is saving us from these dangers.