transgender???

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I saw a documentary on transgender 2 days ago concerning younger kids like 4 and up, what does Islam say about this ???

:salam2:

it's an interesting question because transgender doesn't neccesarily mean homosexual. it's about a male/female feeling that they believe that they were born in the wrong bodies. i don't know if this situation is considered sinful in islam. i can only guess.

the person that is transgendered believes that they were placed in the wrong body. i do not believe that ALLAH SWT puts a man to feel that he is a woman. for ALLAH SWT SAYS in the qur'an:

" WE HAVE INDEED CREATED MAN IN THE BEST OF MOULDS. " (95:04)

i am not a medical expert, but i think it is indeed a medical problem. the APA no longer labels homosexuality, transgenders, or bisexuality as mental illnesses. this is due to the pressure of gay advocacy groups.

let's ponder on this:

if you are a white american male, dressed in pakistani traditional clothing, studying urdu; it would be silly to say that you are a pakistani because you like pakistani culture.there's nothing that you can do about it. so, i don't see how a woman that obviously knows that she's a woman, say that she really was supposed to be a male?

i now am reminded about the saying that the Prophet:saw: that men that imitate women are cursed and the women that imitate men are cursed. maybe that's where our stance should be. i don't know. i haven't really heard many scholars talk about the transgender issue like they have with homosexuality. i would suggest checking to see if there are any fatwa on the issue.
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
This true that there are many hadits telling that way, Rasulullah cursed them. So Rasulullah told to his family when a sissy comes in "Get him out of your house," the sissy is someone who like to be with women and they aer knower than women about their ownselves, because what they do is putting their intention on how is the physique of women.

"Get him out of your house,"

3561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Ahmad (2915) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot, may Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot,” three times. This was classed as hasan by Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad.

The Sahaabah were unanimously agreed on the execution of homosexuals, but they differed as to how they were to be executed. Some of them were of the view that they should be burned with fire, which was the view of ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) and also of Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him), as we shall see below. And some of them thought that they should be thrown down from a high place then have stones thrown at them. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Some of them thought that they should be stoned to death, which was narrated from both ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them).

After the Sahaabah, the fuqaha’ differed concerning the matter. Some of them said that the homosexual should be executed no matter what his situation, whether he is married or not. Some of them said that he should be punished in the same way as an adulterer, so he should be stoned if he is married and flogged if he is not married. Some of them said that a severe punishment should be carried out on him, as the judge sees fit.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah be pleased with him) discussed this issue at length, and he mentioned the evidence and arguments of the fuqaha’, but he supported the first view. This is explained in his book al-Jawaab al-Kaafi’ li man sa’ala ‘an al-Dawa’ al-Shaafi, which he wrote to deal with this immoral action. We will quote some of what he said:

Because the evil consequences of homosexuality are among the worst of evil consequences, so its punishment is one of the most severe of punishments in this world and in the Hereafter.

If you need more details or to go back to the Quranic ayahs stipulating this punishment, you can refer to Islam Q&A
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/38622/homosexuality

In brief, beheading homosexuals is one form of execution, so I think the man is courageous enough to put into effect the " Hudud " that Allah swt has stipulated in the Holy Quran and in the Prophet's ( PBUH) Sunnah.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

:salam2:

i had seen an interview with a very reputable shaykh by the name of ABU USAMAH, which he was asked by a non-muslim journalist about the punishment of the homosexual. he mentioned that the actual huddud would be death, but the scholars differed in the manner of the execution. but he made perfectly clear that the average person cannot go around and implement the huddud. it is the imam of that state or khalif that has the say in the matter. we currently, well in most muslims lands are not operating under the shar'ia so right now there is no one that can justly carry these huddud out. this is important because we don't want to lead people to vigilanteism.
:wasalam:

Yes ukti Nyerekareem, that's the most sad things about us, because we're just won't be equal as Saudi Arabia, where in there every misleaded sects are forbidden to enter the kingdom, and the Syari'ah is implemented, eventhough not all. Even to Murtadin like people who adress themselves as new prophets, what we did were just to put those people in prison, not BEHEADING them.
Because those people were saying that they are Muslimin.

Then people will ask "Even Murtadin not being killed then what kind of Allah's wrath are you waiting in your place?."

Like when people ask the Muslim on another place, why don't you BEHEADED Murtadin like Yazidism, instead of calling them deviants? Then they said "The Yazidists du'a to Allah >< now isn't Nashrani wa Yahuda also pray to Allah (who said as God the father), and they said "The Yazidists follow the Idul Adha." >< and Islam country the Nashrani also like to give Hadya (cattle for Id).
So what is your execuses not to BEHEADED Murtadin, if you really want DAULAH ISLAMIYYAH so bad?
So if we couldn't help the Saudi Arabia's stbility, then we couldn't but to blame ourselves. There was even a guy I saw in Youtube, interviewing Dr.Abdul Karim Naik and say that BEHEADING Murtadin is the act of "The srongest win or survival of the fittest." Even to defend Ahmadiyyah in his website.

Wallahu bil musta'an.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.