Tribute to my future wife inshallah, if it is destined.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

This is my latest video and is a small tribute to my future wife inshallah if I ever end up having one. Also has a great reminder at the end! Please watch and rate for the Sake of Allah:

[yt]0DYMPP0zV1Y[/yt]​

Abu Talib

Feeling low
JazakALLAH khayran. Bro

It's something that bothers me always. I don't know how my wife will be and all.. I wish Allah Azza wa jal gives us a pious and beautiful wife. (Ameen)

I had doubt alot of ppl say Allah Subhana Wa'tala makes couples is it true?

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
^ Jazak Allahu Kheir brother, I appreciate it.

To answer your question, I have heard that Allah has already chosen our spouses if we have a spouse inshallah. I wrote this because I'm eager to know if there is a spouse that awaits inshallah. Allahu Ahlam! And Ameen to your du'a bro, inshallah both of us will have pious and beautiful wives. Ameen.

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I also heard like you get a wife based on your own character. Ex.If your bad you would get the same .

I am always get carried away by desires seeing other couples dating etc etc. I just pray to have more sabr and say myself I will get a beautiful wife if I control myself.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
^ it's okay brother, just be patient inshallah. One day by the Will of Allah, you'll find your wife inshallah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allicum

It is so pure and beautiful dear brother.:hijabi: May Allah reword you for sharing with us and reword you pious and beautiful wife on both worlds.ameen. :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Assalamu allicum

It is so pure and beautiful dear brother.:hijabi: May Allah reword you for sharing with us and reword you pious and beautiful wife on both worlds.ameen. :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you always

Wa'Alaykuum Asalam,

Jazak Allahu Kheir for that, I really appreciate it! And may Allah reward you with Jannat Al-Ferdose inshallah for that beautiful du'a, Ameen!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: It's absolutly beautiful and sweet. May Allah swt bless you in this world and in the herafter amiin.:)

wasalam

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

it was beautifull lovely sweet and simple

may Allah bless you with the most beautifull and pious wife here and hereafter

:tti_sister:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

subanAllah very nice n good brother....

May Allah bless u with good n pious wife Ameen!!:)

jazakallah khair for sharing:)

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Jazak Allahu Kheir for all your du'as and comments!!! May Allah, the Most Exalted, keep all your loved ones safe from all evils, in this dunya and in the hereafter inshallah. May He make all your affairs easy on you and keep you strong in this beautiful deen inshallah, Ameen!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.