trouble logging in

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum warahmatullah.

This is quite a weird problem but the thing is we have a network of 2 computers, they both go on the internet. I use one of the computers' and the other one is my husbands. I dont have any problems logging onto this site from my computer . Today my husband has been having problems with his mouse so he borrowed mine. Anyway the thing is when I tried to log in to TTI from his computer i got the message that I have entered the wrong user name or password yet it isnt wrong. I got the laptop and went on the web with that just to see if it would work but it wouldnt let me either and I ended up having to reset my password and even then it wouldnt work, eventually it did though. Do you have any ideas why it wouldnt work, has anyone had a similar problem.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

No. Ukhti i don't think anyone have same problem..
may be u forget ur pass casued the password is very Sensitive in Letters case.and u always enter by ur pc and the froum pass,All ur log info. are save in Cookies folder as text file..these Cookies make u enter forum without relog in..that's All

Allah know the best

insha` Allah khyiran

ileave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

umm hussain

jazakhalahu khair

Allah knows best what the problem was. I checked if caps lock was on etc, my husband even jockingly suggested that I may have been banned from the site but I said that cant be Im sure they would let me know at least. Anyway alhamdulillah it is okay now with the laptop though and not my husbands computer, maybe he has done something to his computer to stop me from touching it.....lol.....because once I log in to TTI, i can spend hours, when the children have gone to bed that is and he has work to do.

AishaR

:salam2:

maybe he has done something to his computer to stop me from touching it.....lol.....because once I log in to TTI, i can spend hours, when the children have gone to bed that is and he has work to do.

That sounds like something my hubby would do too sis, lol

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

try clicking Remember Me when u put your username password in..

wasalam