*True Servants of Allah*

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
344e7tl.jpg

"And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness." ( Surah Al Furqan, ayah 63)

"Be patient ( Oh Muhammed) of what they say, and remember Our slave Dawood (David), endued with power. Verily, he was ever oft-returning in all matters and in repentance (toward Allah)." ( Surah as sad, ayah 17)

"And remember Our slave Ayoob (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying): "Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has touched me with distress (by losing my health) and torment (by losing my wealth)!" ( Surah As Sad, ayah 41)

"And remember Our slaves, Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaque (Isaac), and Yaqoob (Jacob), (all) owners of strength (in worshipping Us) and (also) of religious understanding." ( Surah As Sad, ayah 45)

"And to Dawood (David) We gave Sulaiman (Solomon). How excellent (a) slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to Us)!" ( Surah As Sad, ayah 30)

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful." ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 23)

Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad ) that he may be a warner to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).( Surah Furqan, ayah 1)

You who believed in Our Ayat (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e. who submit totally to Allah's Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism).
Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.( Surah Az Zukrufuh, ayah 69-70)

"Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghâwîn (Mushrikûn and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.).( Surah Al Hijr, ayah 42)

And (O Muhammad ) give glad tidings to the Mukhbitin [those who obey Allah with humility and are humble from among the true believers of Islamic Monotheism],

Whose hearts are filled with fear when Allah is mentioned; who patiently bear whatever may befall them (of calamities); and who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and who spend (in Allah's Cause) out of what We have provided them. ( Surah Al Hijr, ayah 35)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazakallah for sharing :)

Very good post

thank's, those ayah remind me to allah and insyaallah can improve our iman.:ma:

:salam2:
Beautiful :mashallah: w :jazaak: :SMILY252:

Jazzak Allah khairen wa baarak Allah feekhum dear brothers and sisters for reeding it and finding it usefull for the sake of Allah.:hijabi:

May Allah make us of His trutfull and honest Servants,and that we get back to Allah with clean hearts. Ameen Ya Rabby

:wasalam:

mahaseeb

Asalmualikum...
May allah bless you sister for posting the thread.
Jazakallah hu kair
Abdul Haseeb

hayat_yahya

Jazzak Allah khairen wa baarak Allah feekhum dear brothers and sisters for reeding it and finding it usefull for the sake of Allah.:hijabi:

May Allah make us of His trutfull and honest Servants,and that we get back to Allah with clean hearts. Ameen Ya Rabby

Ameen li duas :)

ammu

Quran is just so Amazingly Wonderful

Salaamualaikum dearest sister Asja,

I don't forget to read your threads because you post wonderful things mashaallah.........

Quran is so wonderful and when we read quran our heart become more humble and bend towards our lord more in terms of submission and humility. Alhumdulillah

Jazakallah khair for the wonderful post.............

Take care may you always be stedfast and close to Allah SWT and his Beloved Prophet MOhammed PBUH INshaallah :tti_sister:

Fiamaanillah
ammu

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
extremely cool and wonderful and so sweeeet to start my day with ALHAMDULILLAH

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing this with us :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

May Allah write you as rewords dear brothers and sisters for liking my thread for His sake.:hijabi:

Mashallah, we are gifted by Islaam, as one of close Ashabs of our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam Umar ibn al-Khattāb r.a. said: Allah subhan wa teala has exalted us with Islaam,and we are not intest what other people are saying"

May Allah be pleased with us and rank us between His truthfull Servants. Ameen Ya Rabby Al Ameen.:tti_sister: