Try to answer my question pls!!!

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

ok today i came home and immediately took a quick shower with the intention also of making wudu at the same time...so after done showering i put on my clothes and pray the asr prayers ...but then few hours later i forgot if i washed my nostrils or not while i was in the shower i totaly forgot ...so heres my ques should make wudu and do it all over again?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

You mentioned two things. Ghusal (shower) and Wadu (ablution).

If shower was fardh (obligatory) on you, then your ghusal and wadu are both incomplete without washing your nostrils.

But if your ghusal (shower) was not obligatory, then it was ok if you missed washing your nostrils. As nostrils are not Fardh (obligatory) in wadu, but it is Sunnah. Which means, if you miss a sunna in wadu, it is still acceptable.

I would like to mention what are the Fardh (obligatory washings) in Ghusal and what are Fardh in Wadu:

Fardh in Ghusal:

1- washing of mouth
2- washing of nostrils
3- washing of the entire body

Fardh in Wadhu:

1- washing hands upto and including the elbows
2- washing face (from where the hair grows on the head upto under the chin. And from one earlobe to the other earlobe)
3- doing mas-ha (touching with wet hands) of at least one fourth (1/4) of the head
4- washing feet upto ankles

Note: If you miss a Fardh in either Ghusal or Wadu, it is not standing.

I hope it helped.

Wassalam

aeeshafarhana

assalamua laykum
way of ghusl... after making intention
---wash both hands 3x
---wash private part (reproductive one) using left hand with a soap
---wash each hand 3x with soap or tap both hands on the clean wall 3x
---do the process of wudu except the last part (washing the feet)

---pour water into the body from head 3x
---pour water into right part of the body 3x, then on the left 3x
---then shift to other place and make the last part of wudu which is washing of the feet...

hope it helps...thankz alot...I got this from my teacher in Islamic center...
pls correct me if there's a wrong procedure in doin so...

masalam

tombstone

assalamua laykum
way of ghusl... after making intention
---wash both hands 3x
---wash each hand 3x with soap or tap both hands on the clean wall 3x
---do the process of wudu except the last part (washing the feet)

---pour water into the body from head 3x
---pour water into right part of the body 3x, then on the left 3x
---then shift to other place and make the last part of wudu which is washing of the feet...

hope it helps...thankz alot...I got this from my teacher in Islamic center...
pls correct me if there's a wrong procedure in doin so...

masalam

Assalamu Alaikum,

Exactly what i read in a book on taharah. But I would like to add a small comment here -

Using soap is not a fardh -all u need is water.

I also read that washing the mouth and nose as deep as possible is better in ghusl if one is not fasting. If u r fasting take care that water doesnt enter into the body thru the mouth or the nose.

riz_1982

I have read answers to similar question at islam-qa.com There they said regarding to wudu if it is broken or not if you are unsure try to make your best guess and still thinks it is valid then it is valid.

ok today i came home and immediately took a quick shower with the intention also of making wudu at the same time...so after done showering i put on my clothes and pray the asr prayers ...but then few hours later i forgot if i washed my nostrils or not while i was in the shower i totaly forgot ...so heres my ques should make wudu and do it all over again?