TTI ADDICTION!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Is it just me or is it hard to leave this site till the next day.

OH MY GOD I BEEN IN HERE ALL DAY.... I didnt even log off... i didnt even go out.. I didnt even EAT

I take the laptop with me to every room i enter... Even when i was cooking... i was still typing... Im even driving my mom crazy....

Is it only me? Am i Obsess with this site or what?

Ya rebi I think Im TTIaholic...Lack of a better word

P.s Allah yisamhek ya Mabsoot, al site jenenet bi...LOL

Salam,

palestine

Servant of Allah
you know you read my mind. i'm so addicted that in fact i even have not read my quran for days. like i sit here till night trying to respond to posts. i just can't resist. so i've decided i'm gonna minimize the time i spend here. so i can read my quran and study the deen. but this website is awesome. salam.

sadia_21

salam alaikum sis...

it's a more of addiction we can say...it's with most of us here the same...myself is so attached to the site...i don't login...but only read...it's so lovely here if u come after 5mis also u have always something informative 2read....
n as itz vacation nw....m here most of da time....nw after a very long time since being a memeber i've started writing in....or else im always a guest...lol...

tc
allah hafiz*

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I seriously feel like i Live here at TTI,

I cant get my eyes off the Laptop... Also i started wearing KOhl lately.. U know how they say it helps the eye sight.. well im trying to make it help mine since im here 24/7... especially now since im off from school.. im always here and will always be here Insha Allah..

But this is seriously driving me insane... This is the biggest addiction i ever had... especially because i havent been eating lately and me And food are TWINS... I love eating... and now I LOVE TTI.. Ya rebi hatha gedu JINAN

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

its 12:00 am and i been on since 10:am so thats 14 hours on TTI.

My head is killing me... I feel it so heavy and i feel like im about to faint

well good night ...

see u all 2morrow...

salam,

abdul-khaaliq

asak goodnite sister get some sleep. i enjoy benefiting from this site as well. it's so exciting to read all the good dawah on here.

alexandra

Wa alaykom slaammmmmm sister

I'm addicted too....I'm in the period of exams.U know,i have to get focus in my studying.Everytime when i study,and all the time i study in front of my pc,i have TTI opened;lets say i spend 5 mins for studying and the rest of 60 mins i spend it gaining knowledge in TTI.

For ex,in this morning,now,i'm prapering for studying(tomorrow i have exam) and the first thing i did is to open my pc and go to TTI.ALWAYS TTI IN MY MIND.

I JUST LOVE IT TO BE HERE.....I'M LIVING HERE

PLSSSSSSS.....BROTHERS AND SISTERS...MAKE DUA FOR ME TO PASS MY EXAMS....TOMORROW I HAVE A HARD ONE.....

BROTHERS AND SISTERS...I'M NOT LEAVING U....I JUST GO TO STUDY BUT MY MIND IS TO TTI...I'M HERE WITH ALL OF U

:wasalam::hijabi: UR SISTER IN ISLAM SARAH

DONT FORGET TO PRAY FOR ME...

palestine

Servant of Allah
lol. sis seriously give time to your naf and to your daily life. sleep early, wake up early, read quran and so on and then come here to write more inshallah. salam.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

sis, when u feel heavy in the head, take a moment to prostrate and contemplate all the blessings (each and every) of Allah (swt). It helps :)

:wasalam:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum,
Addiction lol.. 'blue' sister, you are seriously funny. I had a hearty laugh reading your post.. Remember one thing sister *too much* of anything is bad for health.. Mashaallah its good to learn more about Islam. But the most important thing is implementing it in your day to day life and telling others about it.

There was a question about addiction to soccer in islamqa (i'll post it below later.)
They said addiction to soccer that is delaying your salah, making you lazy to read quran.. More or less is dangerous.. And we should be more inclined to pleasing ALLAH(SWT) than pleasing ourselves watching soccer..

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum,
err.. I didn't get that link but got others like marrying to soccer player which is irrelevant over here.. Check islamqa on smoking and sleeping(having enough sleep) so that you can wake up prayers..etc. And now i've to go
I'm kinda addicted to ;)
Jazakallah khair,

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:wasalam:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet addiction.....

It's like having guests from all over the world in MY HOUSE! 24/7

I can't throw them out and I have to serve them until they are satisfied

wallahualam

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..

yea tti is too gud mashAllah,
brekfast : tti
lunch : tti
dinner : tti

:SMILY309:
:lol::lol::lol:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

I NEED TO STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND DO SOME OTHER WORK.... BUT CAN I????? NO.... a good addiction though :D