TTI: Allahu Akbar!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
salam
yeah.dont forget me too in jannah sister INSHALLAH.lolz.
waslam

Walikumasalam I will obviously meet u in inshallah my dear sister hijab_sister in Jannat.
Just pray to Allah he grants us Jannat out of his immense Mercy.
:tti_sister:

Assalaamu Alaykum sister! :)

Oh oh oh we should meet up!

My Gosh you are far away from me but still, it'll be nice :hearts: :D

Take care sis

Wasalaam *!*!*!

Walikumasalam dont worry dear sister if we can't meet in this Duniya we will meet in the Akhira in Jannat inshallah.

Slave-of-Allah

Walikumasalam dont worry dear sister if we can't meet in this Duniya we will meet in the Akhira in Jannat inshallah.

Assalaamu Alaykum

Hope you are well InshaAllah! You've said a beautiful thing :)

Hey wait a minute, you're in the UK, maybe we'l get to see each other in this Duniya too ;)

Take care sister

Wasalaam.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalaamu Alaykum

Hope you are well InshaAllah! You've said a beautiful thing :)

Hey wait a minute, you're in the UK, maybe we'l get to see each other in this Duniya too ;)

Take care sister

Wasalaam.

Walikumasalam. May be my sister :hijabi:
I live in Wales and u live in England, maybe inshallah when I come to London sometime to see my relatives there i'll let u know dear sister, is that ok?
Your right we maybe able to meet in this Duniya..:)

Slave-of-Allah

Walikumasalam. May be my sister :hijabi:
I live in Wales and u live in England, maybe inshallah when I come to London sometime to see my relatives there i'll let u know dear sister, is that ok?
Your right we maybe able to meet in this Duniya..:)

Assalaamu Alaykum

You are welcome to see me anytime sister :) I live very close to London so wouldn't mind :) InshaAllah

Anyway how are you sister? You alright?

Wasalaam

*!*!*!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalaamu Alaykum

You are welcome to see me anytime sister :) I live very close to London so wouldn't mind :) InshaAllah

Anyway how are you sister? You alright?

Wasalaam

*!*!*!

:wasalam: Yes, Allhamdulilha i'm gd, thanks for asking. I hope u are gd too sister by the Grace of Allah (swt), thanks for u invite.
Remember me in ur dua's in this blessed month.
Take care sister :)

Slave-of-Allah

:wasalam: Yes, Allhamdulilha i'm gd, thanks for asking. I hope u are gd too sister by the Grace of Allah (swt), thanks for u invite.
Remember me in ur dua's in this blessed month.
Take care sister :)

Assalaamu Alaykum sister :)

I’m fine Alhamdulillah! I’m glad to hear you are well too :)

I’m just tryna sort myself out, my final assignment has been posted so just tryna learn the hadiths and a few Ayah’s from the Quran InshaAllah. I'm analyzing some hadith's, it's really interesting. Just preparing for the final exam for me studies. Just remember me in your du'as InshaAllah!

Don’t worry sister I will definitely remember you in my dua’s especially during Ramadan :) not long now hey? Can’t wait at all!!! Just gonna make sure to make the most of this blessed month :) InshaAllah!

Take care sister

Wasalaam

*!*!*!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalaamu Alaykum sister :)

I’m fine Alhamdulillah! I’m glad to hear you are well too :)

I’m just tryna sort myself out, my final assignment has been posted so just tryna learn the hadiths and a few Ayah’s from the Quran InshaAllah. I'm analyzing some hadith's, it's really interesting. Just preparing for the final exam for me studies. Just remember me in your du'as InshaAllah!

Don’t worry sister I will definitely remember you in my dua’s especially during Ramadan :) not long now hey? Can’t wait at all!!! Just gonna make sure to make the most of this blessed month :) InshaAllah!

Take care sister

Wasalaam

*!*!*!

:wasalam: sis
Yes i will too inshallah remember u sister in my dua's.
Good luck with ur final exams, may Allah give u success.Ameen

Slave-of-Allah

:wasalam: sis
Yes i will too inshallah remember u sister in my dua's.
Good luck with ur final exams, may Allah give u success.Ameen

Assalaamu Alaykum

JazakAllahu khayran for the du'as. I really appreciate it. Sister i'm gonna be off now, it has started to rain and ill have to go run and take the clothes off from outside lol

Alhamdulillah, it has been nice talking to you, you've made my day :)

My gosh, we've killed this thread! lol

Take care, and don't forget me :biggrin:

Wasalaam :hearts:

*!*!*!