TTI is getting boring

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikum...

Brother do not forget that we all lead what can be very demanding lives..and commitment to a forum can be difficult at times..I am one of many who love TTI but cannot be on it on regular basis...in all honesty...we all have priorities..and they are checked off and gone over according to their importance...as for the old member/new member issue...well I am not very big on that..there are many "new members" who contribute more to TTI than "old members"...so really I am just happy about seeing "members" interact with each other..learn..and enjoy their time around here...

Wa Alaikum Assalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
sigh I guess it is true like what you guys said that it's hard for you guys to spend extra time on TTI, and I know that no matter how much I want to, I'll probably never see the older brothers and sisters anymore, and alot of times it feels like I've lost those people for life.

But Mashallah there are some people who will never EVER leave me or leave my life, maybe they can't see me right away, but I know that eventually they'll talk to me, and I know that they'll always be there for me, and no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I know that they'll always be there for me, they'll always think about me, and I'll always be there for them and think about them all the time, and they'll never EVER leave me, Inshallah. And I'm not gonna tell you guys who those people are too, LoL.

Samiha said:
Also make sure you dont mention what acts you do as forms of worship etc - as this is not good without a reason.

Jazakallah Kyran sister Samiha, but I already know that, and I understand what you're talking about.

But it's not that I like to go around telling people the good stuff I've done, I just say something that I really think about, and want to tell someone my opinion, and if I know that what I thought was good, than I'm happy with it and carry on with that opinion that I had. Or if it's something that I've been really trying hard on, something I've finally accomplished, or something that I feel so happy about I just have to let it out, like when someone might say, "Yes! I've finally gotten married!" or "Finally I got that job at Helwett Packard" etc. and they feel so happy that they'd like to share the good news, well that's the same with me.

Wa Salam.