TTI is much better!

duran

Asalama alaykum

Last week I register an Islamic forum (I don't want to name) and my experience was really terrible, because I only wanted to answer a question someone asked but it took me more than 40 minutes to just figure out how to post and then I COULDN'T POST ANYTHING. Subhna allah.

Here is what happened, I normally registered, they asked me to put a number for security, then Captcha code and I did. Good, i was excited and i confirmed my email. Now you expecting to post things normally but NO, they ask you first to introduce yourself otherwise you can't post anything, then i was like OK, fine, i did. Then i went to the post i wanted to reply to. I had book with me which had the answer...I typed the whole answer as reply, then when i said REPLY, they told me i wrote too much...are kidding me?

anyhow...May allah help any muslim who is doing his or her best to do Daw'ah...but here is little advice to anyone who wants to do da'wah...

MAKE THINGS VERY SIMPLE

GIVE...DON'T JUST GET.

HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WITHOUT EXPECTING THANKS.

Also I want to take this chance to say to TTI (Turn To Islam Forum) that you guys are great masha allah, i always benefit from everyone here.

I hope i didn't offend anyone...i was only pointing out what i have experienced.

Peace