Photo TTI Photography Thread

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Canon camera full hd
It makes everything so real
Your photos are also seem really

Sure, but besides the technicalities, your choice of composition is quite good.

Canon, you just said the magic word :rugby:

Mahzala

Haha indeed, what kind of camera do you have? : p if I may ask

Sure you may ask. I only, about five weeks ago, bought a Nikon in my very worried attempt that I needed to teach photography, and the use of the camera to students ranging from year 7-12. Turns out, the camera purchase was not necessary, as students were working on varied projects, but no regrets, and definitely not regretting Nikon. It's the D5200 in red.

*and here come the :eek:*

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Sure you may ask. I only, about five weeks ago, bought a Nikon in my very worried attempt that I needed to teach photography, and the use of the camera to students ranging from year 7-12. Turns out, the camera purchase was not necessary, as students were working on varied projects, but no regrets, and definitely not regretting Nikon. It's the D5200 in red.

*and here come the :eek:*

aawh haha nice I have a canon eos 550d to be exact. He is Black. I've never regretted it, a very good camera! <3

Mahzala

aawh haha nice I have a canon eos 550d to be exact. He is Black. I've never regretted it, a very good camera! <3

My nephew has the 550D, and my other has a Nikon D5100. We're budding photographers :rolleyes:

Mahzala

Ah, I have no idea. In all honesty, I only found out about four weeks ago that he's had one for the past two years ... Why? Because, one, he's never mentioned it (boys), and two, never used it either. Though I do know he bought a twin lens kit. Sorry :oops:

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Ah, I have no idea. In all honesty, I only found out about four weeks ago that he's had one for the past two years ... Why? Because, one, he's never mentioned it (boys), and two, never used it either. Though I do know he bought a twin lens kit. Sorry :oops:
aww no problem why sorry? haha i also don't know everything

I have Canon EF 70-300/4-5.6 IS USM.

Mahzala

I love the candles. And my goodness, all those colourful doors. What a beauty :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Mabsoot, did you use your mobile for the dragonflies. You need to get a camera.

I used a Canon S70, and the other was using an old minolta film camera.

Although I do think about having a "proper" SLR camera, I do not like the idea so much of lobbing around a huge camera. I am happy with my iphone! I like to do a lot of climbing and running and a big camera would impede me!

This is from a checkpoint in Palestine, I think it was near Qalandiya on route to Jerusalem on a Friday. I sneaked some photos from inside an "Israeli" number plated car I was travelling in. The IDF soldiers are pointing weapons at unarmed peaceful civillians. -- It is difficult filming or making photos, they will always ask questions, confiscate, interview and threaten with imprisonment and deportation - All those happened to me, but I got good at smuggling cameras around.

palestine1.jpg

A.Abubaker

You use a film camera? I have always wanted one, just never got around to it.

That's True, a big camera does sometimes get in the way of things which is why I have been thinking of Replacing one of cameras with a fuji x100s. It's shutter is almost completely silent and the camera itself is the size of a small point and shoot, you can literally put it in your pocket.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
You use a film camera? I have always wanted one, just never got around to it.

That's True, a big camera does sometimes get in the way of things which is why I have been thinking of Replacing one of cameras with a fuji x100s. It's shutter is almost completely silent and the camera itself is the size of a small point and shoot, you can literally put it in your pocket.

I was using a Canon HD DV-tape Camera,

Ma sha Allah, sounds cool! What do you plan on filming?