Turkey latest news

Shahzad

why turks are doing it? who is behind all that?
turks and kurds have nothing in between. why are they fighting?

can any one elaborate it ?
anmd why are we promoting such videos?

A Kashmiri

We are divided and ruled by ones we all know.

However i hope that Turkey and Kurds would talk and find a peaceful solution. It is hurting Turkey as much as it is hurting Kurds + Muslims in other parts of the world.

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum

There is no any conflict between Turkish and Kurdish muslims. Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's spouse Emine Erdogan is a Kurdish . Also 8. Turkish President Turgut Ozal was Kurdish, too . In my district there are several different ethnical groups. We are celebrate our Bairams together. And we pray on same line in the mosques.

Dear TTI members don't believe if someone say " i have sympathy to PKK and i am a muslim." Its never work together.

For more info please click

SabirIslamdost

Salam

why turks are doing it? who is behind all that?
turks and kurds have nothing in between. why are they fighting?

can any one elaborate it ?
anmd why are we promoting such videos?

I do not know why The Turks do this to us?!

There are alot of things between them! 20 million Kurds, on their land, are forced to be governed by the Turkey Gov.! And the Kurds try not to be governed by others, but themselves. Why are we promoting such videos? So as to know that, we always blame Israel for occuping Palastine, but there Muslims who occupy other Muslims' land. If we do not know what are our brothers, oppressors and oppressed, doing then we are careless!

SALAMS

Turk Gumption

I do not know why The Turks do this to us?!

There are alot of things between them! 20 million Kurds, on their land, are forced to be governed by the Turkey Gov.! And the Kurds try not to be governed by others, but themselves. Why are we promoting such videos? So as to know that, we always blame Israel for occuping Palastine, but there Muslims who occupy other Muslims' land. If we do not know what are our brothers, oppressors and oppressed, doing then we are careless!

SALAMS

Selamun Aleykum

SabirIslamdost bro i don't know what are you talking about but as i see you live in out of Turkey and you follow divisive media. How did you count 20 million Kurd in Turkey. My cousin got marry with a Kurdish guy. So does their children Kurdish or Lazish? Also i really don't know why terrorist PKK always used to child and old women for their provative meeting. That kids don't know how many children killed by PKK. More than 37,000 people have been killed in the Turkey-PKK conflict since 1984.

Bro you look like a good counter . Did you count how many teachers , doctors ,child killed by pkk. If you need some source you can start with this. Click
You'll see some photos in that video. Probably you didn't know this aspect before.

I want to ask you..Do you know how many ethnical group live in Turkey? Have you consider other ethnical groups existence?

Soon or later we will overcome to all conflict Inshallah.

EITHER EXIST AS YOU ARE OR BE AS YOU LOOK. (RUMI)