Two Husbands In The House

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Two Husbands In The House

Many women -because of feminism – don’t obey their husbands – which is sinful.

Some practising sisters – they are not realising that they should obey their husbands. Allah’s Messenger said [meaning];

«لَوْ كُنْتُ آمِرًا أَحَدًا أَنْ يَسْجُدَ لِأَحَدٍ، لَأَمَرْتُ الْمَرْأَةَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِزَوْجِهَا، مِنْ عِظَمِ حَقِّهِ عَلَيْهَا»

“If I were to command anyone to prostrate before anyone, I would have commanded the wife to prostrate before her husband, because of the enormity of his right upon her.”
There are so many other ahadeeth on the rights of the husband from the wife.

A [non muslim] Noble Prize winner said;

The Economical and Social crisis within the western world is due to the both husbands not playing the role they should play.

Meaning: the husband should provide for the family, and the woman should help the husband in the home to raise the children and the household.

He said; the husband should play his major role, and the wife should play her major role in the house and provide for the children etc. Once each party plays their role, a complimentary relationship will form. The husband is the provider for the house, and the wife uses this provision to grow the fruits (i.e. children).

A Wife as a Companion

It is the nature of the man; when he comes back home from work, he is tired and frustrated – and he wants to see his wife looking at him, smiling and caring for him and giving him attention. If he comes home from work and sees his wife on the phone, or the internet, or her attention isn’t on him in a good way – he will feel frustrated. He will feel that his wife is not for him, and due to this – problems start. Even a small thing will become a major thing because he will be ready to argue due to his previous frustration.

Sometimes women might think they’ve done nothing wrong, not knowing the root of the problem. Men have emotional needs, and these are fulfilled when we see our wives next to us and on our side, and this is what brings his happiness.

By not obeying the husband, he feels that she is an opposition to him, someone who wants to rebel instead of being a partner in support.

Who has more control in the home? The traditional answer would be that the husband has control of more things within the home. Whereas in reality; women have more control of the house issues. They just don’t know it.

How? Men by nature – they don’t want to displease their wives. They don’t want wives to keep nagging. They want peace of mind in their houses. Because of this, he wants to do anything to keep her quiet, pleased etc.

Advice to women; If you want anything from your husband,ask in a very emotionally pleasing way. You will never get anything from your husband if you act like a man with him.

Famous saying; The man is like a ring in the wife’s fingers, she can move him wherever she wants.

The woman cannot control her husband by lecturing/commanding or forcing him – he will hate her if she is like that. But just by a kiss, you can get whatever you want from your husband.

Their tears affect the man more than anything, instead of them shouting, they can just cry in a humble way and that will melt the husbands heart and be more effective in putting her message across to the husband.

Unfortunately, many women don’t like to exhert this type of etiquette, and this is what usually leads to two husbands’ being in the house who are competing against each other – causing the marriage to break down.

Transcription of lecture [with additions & editions] “Why Marriages Fail” By, Haitham Haddad

Source: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/two-husbands-in-the-house/

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
TEN GREAT ADVICES ON THE EVE OF WEDDING

One of the most famous and most beautiful of these texts was recorded by ‘Abdul Malik ibn ‘Umayr al-Quraishi, who was one of the outstanding scholars of the second century A.H. He quotes the words of advice given by Umamah bint al-Harith, one of the most eloquent and learned women, who possessed wisdom and great maturity, to her daughter on the eve of her marriage. These beautiful words deserve to be inscribed in golden ink.
‘Abdul-Malik said: “When ‘Awf ibn Muhallim al-Shaybani, one of the most highly respected leaders of the arab nobility during the jahiliyyah, married his daughter Umm Iyas to Al-Harith ibn ‘Amr al-Kindi, she was made ready to be taken to the groom, then her mother Umamah came in to her, to advise her, and said:

‘O my daughter, if it were deemed unnecessary to give you this advice because of good manners and noble descent, then it would have been unnecessary for you, because you possess these qualities, but it will serve as a reminder to those who are forgetful, and will help those who are wise.’

‘O my daughter, if a woman were able to do without a husband by virtue of her father’s wealth and her need for her father, then you of all people would be most able to do without a husband, but women were created for men just as men were created for them.’

‘O my daughter, you are about to leave the home in which you grew up, where you first learned to walk, to go to a place you do not know, to a companion with whom you are unfamiliar. By marrying you, he has become a master over you, so be like a servant to him, and he will become like a servant to you’

Take from me ten qualities, which will be a provision and a reminder for you.

‘The first and second of them are: be content in his company, and listen to and obey him, for contentment and brings peace of mind, and listening to and obeying one’s husband pleases Allaah.’

‘The third and forth of them are: make sure that you smell good and look good; he should not see anything ugly in you, and he should not smell anything but a pleasant smell from you. Kohl is the best kind of beautification to be found, and water is better than the rarest perfume.’

‘The fifth and the sixth of them are: prepare his food on time, and keep quiet when he is asleep, for raging hunger is like a burning flame, and disturbing his sleep will make him angry.’

‘The seventh and eighth of them are: take care of his servants (or employees) and children, and take care of his wealth, for taking care of his wealth shows that you appreciate him, and taking care of his children and servants shows good management.’

‘The ninth and tenth of them are: never disclose any of his secrets, and never disobey any of his orders, for if you disclose any of his secrets you will never feel safe from his possible betrayal, and if you disobey him, his heart will be filled with hatred towards you.’

‘Be careful, O my daughter, of showing joy in front of him when he is upset, and do not show sorrow in front of him when he is happy, because the former shows a lack of judgment, whilst the latter will make him unhappy.’
‘Show him as much honour and respect as you can, and agree with him as much as you can, so that he will enjoy your companionship and conversation.’

‘Know, O my daughter, that you will not achieve what you would like to until you put his pleasure before your own, and his wishes before yours, in whatever you like and dislike. And may Allaah choose what is best for you and protect you.’

She was taken to her husband, and the marriage was a great success; she gave birth to kings who ruled after him.

Om Mohammed

Salam Alaykum,

I agree and love the above lecture, it includes the ideal, classic view about Muslim family. with the economic reality of today things started to change, unfortunately. There are cases like the following: the man doesn't work and he is looking after the kids at home and the woman is the one who provides. This is happening because, may be the man couldn't find an availble work at the moment. How the criteria described above will change? After a long day of work, can the woman still smile ?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Their tears affect the man more than anything, instead of them shouting, they can just cry in a humble way and that will melt the husbands heart and be more effective in putting her message across to the husband.

There is a saying that "Man becomes softhearted whenever his woman cries."

Salam Alaykum,

I agree and love the above lecture, it includes the ideal, classic view about Muslim family. with the economic reality of today things started to change, unfortunately. There are cases like the following: the man doesn't work and he is looking after the kids at home and the woman is the one who provides. This is happening because, may be the man couldn't find an availble work at the moment. How the criteria described above will change? After a long day of work, can the woman still smile ?

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah,

Well akhi, that is the challenge of women in this century. Today, mostly the wife works to ensure that there will be food for the family or because her husband alone couldn't afford the family. So she lend a hand by working too. However, it isn't obligatory for the woman to go out and work because that should be the husband's responsibility. It should be her choice to work with the approval from her husband.

So a strong woman who understands will try her best to give her rights to Allaah, her husband and her children. This is when the husband also needs to understand and help her wife especially when both are tired as soon as they reach home. We know the story that even Prophet Muhammad :saw2: mended his own shoe. So it is not right when people say that "A husband doesn't need to help her wife with the house chores or managing the house". Basically, a successful marriage is about giving, sharing of responsibilities and trying to reduce any "burden" that the other spouse feel by just helping out.

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Mashallah an Advice which should be given each and every Girl getting married

If they try to take up few points from the above advice then many of the family problems will be solved Inshallah....

This saying can also be used negative sense also as i have seen ........

Take care

Om Mohammed

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah,

Well akhi, that is the challenge of women in this century. Today, mostly the wife works to ensure that there will be food for the family or because her husband alone couldn't afford the family. So she lend a hand by working too. However, it isn't obligatory for the woman to go out and work because that should be the husband's responsibility. It should be her choice to work with the approval from her husband.

So a strong woman who understands will try her best to give her rights to Allaah, her husband and her children. This is when the husband also needs to understand and help her wife especially when both are tired as soon as they reach home. We know the story that even Prophet Muhammad :saw2: mended his own shoe. So it is not right when people say that "A husband doesn't need to help her wife with the house chores or managing the house". Basically, a successful marriage is about giving, sharing of responsibilities and trying to reduce any "burden" that the other spouse feel by just helping out.

Jzach Allah Khayran for your right answer, sister. :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Ikramuddin said:

This saying can also be used negative sense also as i have seen ........
Sorry, akhi. I didnt quite understand your post.

i think he meant "emotional blackmail". :D

eg. a husband cant afford a diamond ring for his wife. and she cries and cries, so he might melt and decide to receive bribe to get her ring.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

masha allah taala a very interesting and
:ma:a good topic that has a great deal nowadays , jazakum allah tala every khir here and in life after,because we women should all times be reminded so as to have a well understanding to our roll towards our husbands , may allah swt wa taala guide us to the right path ameen its shaytan who interfere between us an our husbands may allah curse him to hell

please make dou'a fpr me im in need ans jazakum allah khir katir

may allah make al firdaou's ala'la your place in al jannah

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

ur sis khadijah

believer4life

soul searching...
an amazing solution

:salam2:
to prevent having any problems (in marrige) dont rush into marrige take time to choose who you marry wisley i mean do you really want to be in a bad relationship with someone who is supposed to be your life long partner?

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Islamic ways to get and keep your wife's love forever

This is a really nice and interesting post. I have some interesting points for the counter party too......which I got from an email. Have a look Insha Allah

60 Islamic ways to get and keep your wife's love forever

1.Make her feel secure; (sakina- tranquillity) QUIT BEING AGGRESSIVE

2. When you go home say 'Assalmualikum.' (Greetings) It kicks the shaitaan out of your home!

3. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) described the wife as a fragile vessel and said to take care of this vessel that’s fragile. Remember that there is goodness in this vessel so treat it gently.

4. When you advise her, do so in privacy, in a peaceful environment. NOT IN PUBLIC as it’s a type of slandering.

5. Be generous to your wife- it keeps her LOVED

6. Move and let her have your seat. It will warm her heart.

7. AVIOD ANGER. HOW? Keep your wudu at all times. Prophet Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam said if you are angry, sit down, if you’re sitting, then lie down. Follow the sunnah!

8. Look good and smell great for your wife. IT keeps the LOVE!

9. Don’t be rigid. It will break you. Prophet Mohammed - Sallal lahu Aleihi Wasallam (SAW means “May the blessings and the peace of Allah be upon him” (Muhammad).) said 'I am the best amongst you and I am the best to my wife'. Being rigid and harsh will not bring you close to Allah and neither does it make you more of a man.

10. Listen to your wife-BE a GOOD LISTENER

11. YES to flattering NO to arguing. Arguing is like poison in a marriage. Al zawai said 'When Allah (swt) wants evil for people He will leave them to argue amongst themselves'.

12. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said to call your wives with the best name, any name she loves to hear. Prophet Mohammed (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) called Aisha 'ya Aish' as an endearment.

13. Give her a pleasant surprise. I.e. if she loves watermelon, bring her one out of the blue. It will grow the love in her heart.

14. Preserve your tongue! Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said the tongue will throw people in the hell fire so watch what you say and how you say it!

15. All of us have shortcoming. Accept her shortcoming and Allah (swt) will put barakh in your marriage.

16. TELL her you appreciate her. SHOW her you appreciate her.

17. Encourage her to keep good relation with her relative, her mum and dad etc.

18. Speak with her with a topic of HER interest.

19. In front of her relative praise her. Confirm/ realize that she is wonderful, and that she is a good person in front of her family.

20. Give each other gifts. You will love each other more. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said gifts increases love.

21. Get rid of the routine once in a while, surprise her with something, it will get rid of the rust and polish it!

22. Husnul zaan- We have a demand from Allah (swt) that we have to think good of people. Think good of your spouse.

23. Ignore some of her mistakes- pretend you did not see/hear some of her small mistakes. It was a practise of Ali (RA). It’s like putting a hole in your memory. Don’t save it in your memory!

24. Increase the drops of patience, especially when she is pregnant or when she is on her monthly period.

25. Expect and respect her jealousy. Even Aisha (ra) used to get jealous.

26. Be humble. If your profession is good, respect that she is looking after your children, she is much more than you, she is the leader at home, her strength is your strength, and her success is your successes.

27. Don't put your friends above your wife.

28. Help your wife at home. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) used to help his wives at home and he was the best of creation. He used to sew his own clothes.

29. Help her respect your parents, you can’t force her to love them, but she can be helped to gradually love them.

30. Show your wife she is the ideal wife.

31. Remember your wife in your duaas. It will increase the love and protect it.

32. Leave the past. It brings nothing but pain and grief. It’s not your business. The past is for Allah (swt).

33. Don't try to show her that you are doing her a favour by doing something, like buying food for the house, because in reality we are the courier of sustenance, not the providers, as Allah is the provider. It’s also a way of being humble and thankful to Allah (swt)

34. Shaitaan is your enemy, not your wife. Sometime when husband and wife are talking a fight breaks out, then shaitaan is present there as a third person so he is the real enemy. It is not enough to hate the shaitaan, but you have to see him as an enemy as Allah has commanded. Shaitaan loves divorce. HE comes everyday and sits office and asks the devils what they have done, some say i have made a person steal, or i have made someone drink etc. And one devil will say i have made a man divorce his wife, and he is crowned as the one who has done the best job.

35. Take the food and put it in her mouth. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) taught us this. It’s a blessing. The food doesn’t just go to her stomach, but straight to her heart. It increases the love and mercy between you.

36. Protect your wife from the evil of the shaitaan and mankind. She is like a precious pearl that needs protecting from the envy of human devils and *!*!*!*!aan.

37. Show her your smile. Smile at your wife. IT’S A CHARITY.

38. Small problems/ challenges can become a big problem. Or if there is small thing she didn't like and you keep repeating them anyway, it will create a wall between you. Don’t ignore them as it can become big.

39. Avoid being harsh hearted and moody. Allah said of prophet (saw) 'if you were harsh hearted they (the companions) would have left you.' It confirms prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) was not harsh hearted, so GET RID OF IT.

40. Respect her thinking. It’s strength for you. Show you like her thoughts and suggestions.

41. Help her to achieve her potential and help her to dig and find success within as her success is your success.

42. Respect the intimate relationship and its boundaries. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said she is like a fragile vessel and she needs to be treated tenderly. Sometime she may not be feeling well; you must respect and appreciate that feeling.

43. Help her to take care of the children. Some men think it makes them appear less of a man but in fact it makes you appear a bigger man and more respected, especially in the sight of Allah (swt).

44. Use the gifts of the tongue and sweet talk her. Tell her she looks great, be an artist. Pick and choose gifts of the tongue.

45. Sit down and eat with her and share food with her.

46. Let her know you are travelling. Don't tell her out of the blue as it’s against Islam. Tell her the date/ time of when you are coming back also.

47. Don't leave the house as soon as trouble brews.

48. The house has privacy and secrecy. Once you take this privacy and secrecy to your friends and family you are in danger of putting a serious hole in your marriage. This secrecy stays home. Islam is against leaving them out like a garage sale for anyone to come and pick and choose.

49. Encourage each other for ibadah, i.e. plan a trip for hajj or umrah together. It increases and strengthens the love when you help each other perform a good deeds together i.e, do tahajuud together,or go to a dars together etc.

50. Know her rights, not only written in paper but engraved in your heart and engraved in your conscious.

51. Allah( swt) said 'live with your wives in kindness.' Treat them with kindness and goodness. It means in happy times and in sadness treat her with goodness and fairness.

52. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) showed that at the time of intimacy. Don’t jump on your wife like an animal!

53. When you have a dispute with your wife don’t tell everyone. It’s like leaving your wounds open to germs so be careful who you share your problems and disputes with.

54. Show your wife you really care for her health. Good health of your wife is your good health. To care for her health shows her that you love her.

55. Don’t think you are always right. No matter how good you are you have shortcomings. You are not perfect as the only one who was perfect in character was prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam). Get rid of this disease.

56. Share your problems, your happiness, and your sadness with her.

57. Have mercy on her weakness. Have mercy when she is weak or strong as she is the fragile vessel. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said that your wife is a trust in your hand.

58. Remember you are her strength, someone to lean on in times of hardship.

59. Accept her as she is. Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said that women are created from the rib which is bent. If you try to straighten her you will break her (divorce). Prophet (Sallal lahu alaihy Wasallam) said that you may dislike one habit in her but you will like another manner in her so accept her as she is.

60. Have good intention for your wife all the time, Allah monitors your intention and your heart at all times. Allah (s.w.t) said Among His Signs is that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.
May Allah fill our homes and heart with tranquillity, love and Mercy. AMEEN

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
~The Ten Great Advices On The Eve of Wedding~

When I first read it in my language (Malay language), MashaAllaah, it was something that really touched my heart. Because it was like the last advice from a very pious mother to her daughter before "letting her go" to her new life with her husband. It was from the book "50 advices from Rasulullah :saw2: to women". خمسون وصية من وصايا رسول الله للنساء Every advices started with a hadeeth and then accompany with a few stories and explanations.

The story in English version, it was in the book "The Ideal Muslimah". It was worth reading it though quite lenghty. MashaAllaah. So I'm suggesting to all women to read the book. :)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
women need to realise that Allaah has given them a special weapon to launch at their husbands when they want their husbands to obey them...

This weapon is no other than a little stroke on his arm, a shy look, comming and standing riiiiiiight next to him etc....

And finally, that special kiss.

BAM! he's fallen! now u can get him to do whatever u want.

Although I must say (and no disrespect), muslim women have a wierd shyness even in front of their husbands! This is not true shyness.

The non-Muslim women are EXPERTS on this, hence y muslim men fall for them

Jst look at all the *!*!*!*!ographic chanels (not literally - u know what i mean), they are earning about 8million or something yearly!

Y? bcz they KNOW the weakness of man! O Muslima women, learn!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
women need to realise that Allaah has given them a special weapon to launch at their husbands when they want their husbands to obey them...

This weapon is no other than a little stroke on his arm, a shy look, comming and standing riiiiiiight next to him etc....

Although I must say (and no disrespect), muslim women have a wierd shyness even in front of their husbands! This is not true shyness.

Jst look at all the *!*!*!*!ographic chanels (not literally - u know what i mean), they are earning about 8million or something yearly!

Well, I do agree on the part that, we women need to realized "our weapon" to make our husband feels happy, wanted and appreciated. I guess sometimes we don't realized what we have and what we can do. Furthermore, today, the concept of marriage itself is not understood well by many.

Regarding the shyness, well of course we, Muslimah have hayaa' and yes, that we shouldnt be shy in front of our husband. But that's natural though, for a Muslimah to feel so during the early of marriage. We have never encountered so close to a man before so the husband also needs to make his wife feels comfortable to be herself, to be open in every matters and that she can share everything with him. Its a two-way giving, sharing and receiving.

"The real meaning of life is by Giving and Sharing." Less should we expect to be rewarded with every goodness that we do to others, be content and thankful with Allaah's abundance blessings and mercies to us, for that itself should give enough peacefulness and happiness within our heart.

Hmnn.. I keep coming back replying to this thread. lol. Hope at least some will benefit from it. InshaAllaah.

Wassalam.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Well, I do agree on the part that, we women need to realized "our weapon" to make our husband feels happy, wanted and appreciated. I guess sometimes we don't realized what we have and what we can do. Furthermore, today, the concept of marriage itself is not understood well by many.

Regarding the shyness, well of course we, Muslimah have hayaa' and yes, that we shouldnt be shy in front of our husband. But that's natural though, for a Muslimah to feel so during the early of marriage. We have never encountered so close to a man before so the husband also needs to make his wife feels comfortable to be herself, to be open in every matters and that she can share everything with him. Its a two-way giving, sharing and receiving.

"The real meaning of life is by Giving and Sharing." Less should we expect to be rewarded with every goodness that we do to others, be content and thankful with Allaah's abundance blessings and mercies to us, for that itself should give enough peacefulness and happiness within our heart.

Hmnn.. I keep coming back replying to this thread. lol. Hope at least some will benefit from it. InshaAllaah.

Wassalam.

yes sister its a very beneficial thread and i am learning alot from it.
during the early period of marriage one gets depressed and bored i dont know why but a muslimah always has to seek Allah's mercy and has to be patient.
non muslimahs ........SHy ??????????????????? no man i think its a joke.brother authenthic base you dont know what shyness stands for.
hayya is the jewelry of every good muslimah and thats we all are proud of mashlaah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum wa allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother "TheAuthenticBase" I sincearly apologise and with all due respect I dont understand how the example u gave in this post is conected with Islamic marriage and the role both Muslim husband and wife in the same. From the posts posted above and from our knowledge regardind this subject, I think that to the most of us those roles are familiar and InshAllah with learning more we will be able to understand them even more and develope them on the more higher level, meaning closer to its definition in Quran and Sunnah.

I think we dont have the right to generalise things and especialy not to judge how much someone is shy and how much someone is not shy, and say muslim women have a wierd shyness" and "this is not true shayness". I do not understand on the base of what someone has the right to judge about others and how much they are truthfull in their feelings.

"BAM"... he has fallen"" To be honest I also do not understand how these kind of descriptions can help us and guide us to be better wifes and husbands InshAllah.

But esspecialy to say "just look at these evil and shamefull chanels". It does not metter is it said litteraly or not, what it metters is that we should look in pure and clean marriages, which we can find in our own famillies, example of marriage of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s, his role as a husband and the roles of his wifes.

For the sake of Allah what these evil and shamefull chanels have to do with this subject and with Muslim marriage. Allhamdullilah nothing, so why mention it at all???How much they earn is only increasing their punishment on other world InshAllah.

Muslim woman learn???? From who or what we should learn InshAllah. If you could only explain me better and all of us this last sentence, in which contest has been used, becouse I did not understood it well.

Jazzak Allah khair

May Allah guide us all to the right path.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
assalaam o alaykum,

with regards to the shyness business, yes i was refering to a couple married for long time, not a newly wed, for shyness there from the sis os normal and we bros need to rrealise that

during the early period of marriage one gets depressed and bored i dont know why but a muslimah always has to seek Allah's mercy and has to be patient.

y wud it b? Im thinking it would be fun! lol

non muslimahs ........SHy ??????????????????? no man i think its a joke.

non muslims...shy? did i say tht? i do apolagise, i didnt mean to say tht. we all know thts not the case..... I meant they r experts on grabbing a man by his weakness... (his lust for women)... plz rread it again in light of this angle...

I think we dont have the right to generalise things and especialy not to judge how much someone is shy and how much someone is not shy, and say muslim women have a wierd shyness" and "this is not true shayness". I do not understand on the base of what someone has the right to judge about others and how much they are truthfull in their feelings.

explained above...early marriage good, refering to after that

"BAM"... he has fallen"" To be honest I also do not understand how these kind of descriptions can help us and guide us to be better wifes and husbands InshAllah.

its in context of pleasing ur husband and getting him to do what u want (& pleasing ur husband = jannah)

But esspecialy to say "just look at these evil and shamefull chanels". It does not metter is it said litteraly or not, what it metters is that we should look in pure and clean marriages, which we can find in our own famillies, example of marriage of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s, his role as a husband and the roles of his wifes.

yes exmple of prophet (saw) is best guidence. but again, ur looking at my statements out of context....

conversations geting long....

plz (everyone) always see the contexrt of what people have to say..

peace and love 2 all

wassalaam o alaykum

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
yes a kiss causes miracles.thats so true.you shout all the day and cry but husband wont moved by it but only if only beam a lovely smile and kiss him gently and tenderly it will drive him crazy .