Two People Conversing Privately to the Exclusion of a Third

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
This is one of the problems that exist in social gatherings, and it is one of the ways in which the shaytan divides Muslims and makes some of them hate others. The Prophet (s.a.w) explained the rule and the wisdom behind it: ''If you are three, then two should not converse privately to the exclusion of the a third until you are joined by other people, because this will make him sad.'' Reported by al-Bukhari, Fath al-Baari, 11/83.

This also includes three people talking privately to the exclusion of the fourth, and so on, and two people speaking in a language which the third does not understand, because this is undoubtedly a form of disdain towards the third, and gives the impression that they intend to hurt him, etc.

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

thats a very important issue

actually one day a sister wanted to say something to me but she wanted to whisper and there was another sister so i refused and i told her that she should say what she needed in front of her or just remain silent and tell me some other time .

i just hate these kind of treatment its not good at all we should show respect for each other .

the wierd thing that i think girls are famous with these behaviors . yeah its me who say this . but its really annoying seeing such acts it drives me carzy

jazaki Allahu khyran .

:salam2:

soeurette

Salam,

That is the story of just about every masjid I've been to, and because I don't speak, urdu, or hindi, or arabic or whatever, I usually have to sit alone, or hope someone I know will show up. Sadly that's why I hate going to events unless I know people I know are going to be there. When will people learn, and it's true sister it is much more common amongst the women then the men, why I don't know.