UAE ruler's half brother in torture tape0101

:salam2: I was shocked to see the UAE ruler's half brother in torture tape. The condition of Islam is what is cause of people like this. Ya Allah protect us from these type of muslims. Or maybe they arent muslim cause for sure they dont have fear of Allah

sazk

Banned
family doesnt always mean the same in royalty. in the old days, the mughal emperors used to have many children. the brothers would fight and wage war against one another. the victorious would come out as emperor.

this is also true of english and spanish kings of earlier times.

we cant judge royal families with the same yardstick as ours. our lives are not the same.

and Allah knows best who is the last remaining muslim amongst us

Al-Indunisiy

A small rant below

ما شاء الله
Did the prince get reported or punished? Did the people of UAE reacted? Did the royal family acted against this?

I know the way my questions above seem to be erratic, but the act of this kind of torture needs to be rectified severely! Please, someone from the UAE, answer!!
(By the way when did this happen and what i the background of this video?)

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......now ive seen everything...oh yes no speaking against rulers rite?.....retards dont know what kufr is!.....if u were in that guys place who was being tortured then id ask u when u say no speaking against rulers!........

Al-Indunisiy

:salam2:
Here are some comments from another islamic forum concerning the same incident:

im going back to UAE in december and i am looking forward to it.

things like this dont only happen in UAE, but in the WEST as well, and most likely the country your living in.

so let us not single out small UAE alone and try to demonize them now and scare everyone off from the country.

That man is not even 0.00001% of the men his father and brothers are. Now those are respectable men. Don't get turned off from the UAE because of the black sheep of the family.

ya3ni sudais no offense bro but you should be ashamed to post such a link, i just read the front page of the site which writes:

Do not travel to the U.A.E. Do not do business there. Do not be fooled.

are you kidding me? seriously is this a joke? you want to hurt all emarits and none-emartis in the UAE for one man who's actions the people dont support? at least call for a boycott on this mans assests etc, why hurt the whole people and country? this is not even ISLAMICALLY ALLOWED, so why are you posting such rubbish bro?

it is obvious this site you quoted has a deeper agenda, and they dont care about the tortured victim, but are using him for their own deeper goals.

ive said it before and will say it again, many people are JELOUS of the UAE, so they point to their defects and then say see look at these bad things, dont go to UAE! and im not refering to sudais here, but none Muslim westerners, if UAE was western or not a Muslim nation no one would care about such things and they would say yeah we know this happens but what can u do? but since UAE is a MUSLIM country and is moving forward in great ways they are jelous these kaffirs and want to use ANY ANY negative info they can get to demonize the whole place.

i grew up in the UAE, my father began his work in the UAE, he has his own company now, we have NEVER been mistreated not ONCE, so this site you put up trying to cause paranoia is seriously detesting because i lived in the UAE and know better, so plz dont spread these propaganda sites.
if people dont go to UAE and make business etc then my father will become bankrupt and will have to go live on the streets, so will many other Muslims in the UAE who have made a living through hard work, so why do you post such garbage Sudais that calls for the direct harm of my familly and other Muslims in the UAE? why dont you go after the bad man himself, why take collateral with you? you post links and think they have no affect, yet i am someone who can be directly affected by your links advice, and you pass this out like its nothing and something nice, go be ashamed of yourself. what have you become like the Zionist who demolishes entire homes jand villages just for one man they are after? you will say no, so then why do you post a link that calls for collective punishment on all Muslims living peacefully and making a living for themself? i suggest you have some respect for some of your fellow innocent Muslim people.

now i know why some people really do deserve hell.

the angels were right in saying we would cause blood shed and mess up the earth, but Allah knows best.

whys this man repeatedly called a sheikh?

it better mean old man and NOT islamically respected figure !

Criminals are criminals. They are a people unto themselves and do not represent the people or country they claim as their home.

This is true of all criminals in all countries. The actions of individuals are just that, actions of individuals, and do not mean all the people of a nation are like that. It is the perverts, scoundrals and beasts that draw the media attention.

in UAE sheikh is like another word for prince, not Islamic scholar.

:wasalam:

Al-Indunisiy

And remember this is still Ramadhan, be careful what you say/type. Don't fall into backbiting. (I say this without any particular relevance)
:wasalam:

Al-Indunisiy

Question: Do the Muslims living in a country share in the sins of their rulers? Are they obliged to prevent Muslim rulers from their wrongdoing?

Answered by Sheikh Muhammad al-Qannâs

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “There will be rulers over you. You will agree with some of what they come with and reject some of it. Whoever rejects what must be rejected will maintain his innocence and whoever hates it will maintain his innocence. However, those who accept (what should be denied) and follow the ruler will be sinners.”

The Companions said: “O Messenger of Allah, shall we fight these rulers?” He said: “No, as long as they pray.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

The meaning of this hadîth is that the rulers will do some things that you know are right and other things that you know are wrong. In other words, some of their works will comply with Islamic Law while others will not.

Whoever disavows their bad actions in his heart will maintain his innocence and be safe from Allah’s punishment. This applies to the one who cannot prevent such actions by either his hand or his tongue. At the very least, he has to condemn these misdeeds in his heart. However, this disavowal could also be by the tongue. Imam al-Qurtubî said: “The person who condemns these misdeeds in his heart feels such a strong disapproval for the deeds in his heart that if he gets a chance, he will speak out.”

In fact, such denial in the heart is the lowest grade of faith. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever sees something wrong, he should change it by his hand, if cannot by his tongue and if cannot by his heart and that (the last) is the weakest faith.” [Sahîh Muslim]

As mentioned in the hadîth, only the one who accepts these misdeeds will be held accountable for them and be deserving of punishment.

Imam al-Nawawî said: “This is evidence that who fails to act to prevent wrong will not be sinful for being disapproving but silent. However, he will be sinful if he accepts it.”

Imam al-Nawawî explained the last part of this hadîth by saying: “It is impermissible to engage in rebellion against the Caliphs just for some acts of oppression or mischief on their part as long as they do not change any principle of Islam.”

Imam Ibn Taymiyah said: “It is alright to reject what a ruler comes with in opposition to Islamic rulings, but that does not mean rebellion against him. These rulers should still be obeyed in legitimate things. Rebellion against them is unlawful unless they show extreme disbelief. Obedience to them is obligatory unless they request something unlawful.”

Now, my questions are...:
1. when did this happen?
2. what did the people and or government do as a reaction?
3. [Especially to the Emiratis and other Khaliji]what can we do to prevent such a thing?

ivonne

The Video and any evidence wasnt allowed to watch here in UAE of course. Nobody reacted and nobody cared and they covered it up quickly, once they had to give a statement they said eveything that happened was within the law. Im sorry to say it but people here are very arrogant and think becuase theyre making money theyre the best now and usualy only the people who make lots of money only like it here as they dont see the poor workers that life with 20 people in a 8 square meter room and work 18 hours a day to earn 200 dollar a month if they are lucky and are not allowed to enter the shopping malls etc because they are the workers...... I could carry on and ou can find injustice everywhere but I just say the truth what I see with my own eyes here. UAE has soem nice sides but maybe if you come here for a week holiday and thats it. i will try to move asap back to the UK as soon as the job allows it!

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Its sad seeing innocent ppl been torture 4 no reason.. SubhnAllah the royal families think they can do anything they want cuz they r powerfull and have money.. but they are not powerfull then Allah.. May Allah guide them... ameen