UAE soldiers in Afghanistan....shame on sheikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamtrureligion

A recent BBC report talks about deployment of UAE troops who are undertaking humanitarian aid operations in Afghanistan. However, these brave UAE soldiers have come under fire by the militants who call them "apostates".

Major Ghanem Al-Mazroui has been in country for two years making inroads in Afghani towns and villages. While they have been busy delivering humanitarian aid, the UAE soldiers have had to fight through Taliban ambushes.

The reaction from the Afghanis have been very positive to include the following:

•"At first I thought these were American soldiers and I wanted them to leave but when they said they were Muslims I knew they were our brothers," a young Afghan man says.
•Hajji Fazlullah, another Afghan villager, says: "The Arab troops come in our country and our village, we are very happy."
Another person who has been instrumental in these "soft-handed" operations is UAE's Humanitarian Aid Coordinator, Hamad al-Shamsi. Al-Shamsi has been connected with community and religious leaders and believes these networks are vital to the rebuilding of Afghanistan.

The reaction from the militants include:

•"To sum it up, nobody really knew that the UAE had sent their own army to Afghanistan to give support to the Kuffaar. Clearly, they are Murtadeen and we ask Allah to dishonor these Arabs that have no Islaam."
•"By using the UAE Army and telling them to focus on giving aid and support to the Afghan people, the Crusaders are hoping that the Afghans can now be a little less irritated about the Kaafir soldiers that walk around the Islaamic land. By bringing in the UAE Army - an army full of Arabs that speak the language of the Qur’aan and Sunnah - you now have a device to soften the hearts of the people in hopes that these two races will come to love each other through the Qur’aan and Sunnah."
•"How can one call themselves Muslim and be a military tool for a Crusader Army that seeks to fight those who wish to establish a Global Caliphate based on Shari’ah?"
•"May Allah’s curse be upon the Murtadeen of UAE."
•"May Allah allow the “freedom fighters” to strike terror into their hearts."
•"May Allah destroy the Crusaders and Apostates."
•"May Allah give victory to those who are on the Haqq."
•"InshaAllaah they all - Kufar and Munaafiqeen - shall learn their lessons once they are being slayed by the Mujaahideen."
•"May Allaah destroy them and let them all be killed by the Mujaahideen."
•"Subhan Allah, how disgusting!! They have lost all traces of shame, and now openly side with kuffar! It doesnt matter who serves there, the ones who sent them, are guilty!"
•"Those Emirati, Jordanian, and Pakistani self-proclaimed Muslim soldiers who fight against the believers in Afghanistan and the Pakistani tribal areas on behalf of the tawaghit should really look at what they are doing, repent to Allah, and leave these wicked deeds of disbelief."
•"May Allah destroy the Fussaq leaders of UAE"
•"Emiratis are weak muslims but they are shy and well mannered than Saudis"
This is certainly a turn-around from when UAE was one of the few countries that recognized the Taliban when they were in charge of Afghanistan. It is unfortunate that these UAE soldiers have to hide from the camera for fear of retaliation when they return home.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Giving humanitarian aid to your brothers & sisters caught in a war makes you a Kaffir? Nice to know...Ya Allah, please reach these people....

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Giving humanitarian aid to your brothers & sisters caught in a war makes you a Kaffir? Nice to know...Ya Allah, please reach these people....

:salam2:

So true. I hope that this is not actual words of the people of Afghanistan. Wishing evil for their arab muslims and their rulers and countries (cursing them). This is not from Islam.

islamdonlyway

asalamualikum,

wel, if the UAE army is their to aid the afghan people, i see nothing wrong with it totally, its actually something good they are doing, and allah will reward them inshallah.

from the article, it seems as if they are their only to give aid, and not being included in the war. the militents either have been told a lie, or this report is untrue...allah knows best.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Dear brothers and sisters, why do you believe in this report ? Do you believe the biased media, which has done nothing but spread the wrong image of muslims and Islam all over the world. I am amazed that you are buying into these zionist propagandist media. Without even knowing who wrote this, how reliable is the person you start passing on judgement. That is indeed very naive. See, this is what they want, the enemies of Islam. That be busy with taking out faults and fight among us Muslim. It is this disunity among the Ummah for which now 60 muslims die by drone attacks and no one says anything. And imagine a man from a wealthy nation of a different religion was killed in the streets of any of our country, the whole world would be ready to bombard the country and burn it to ashes. Amazing to see that the muslims trust the biased media.

really???

but on my own opinion this not true our brothers in Muslim like UAE have been sent their troops to the help the invaders.. i agree to our brothers comment. it just a propaganda of zeonest in order to divide the Muslim Ummah! my ALLAH curse those oppresor.. ammeeeeen :tti_sister:

fatma_said

i wholeheartedly support brother muhammad

Muslims what is wrong with you??

why are these troops here in the first place???
if they wanted to help the Muslims they would have provided assistance to the mujaheddin

and why are they helping the people of Afghanistan now??
Afghanistan has been one of the poorest nations for decades. where were they when the people of Afghanistan were suffering when the Americans invaded the country why didn't they give assistance when the soviets were attacking the country. and why only Afghanistan??

if they really wanted to help the Muslims where were they when the floods in Pakistan were taking place or the war on gaza? where was the aid then??

Do you think the government actually cares??? this is the same government that approved a 10 million dollar Christmas tree at there airport for all the world to see! that money could have gone to the poor Muslims all over the world

I'll tell you why they are there... its because America told them to go there! that why!

they couldn't care less about the Muslims

Muslims you have to wake up. Just because theses governments profess to be Muslims don't think that they actually fulfill their duties to the Muslims.
Many 'Muslim" soldiers in the Arab states such as Egypt offer the worst treatment to prisoners and many 'Muslim' leaders imprison the believers for advocating jihad fi sabillilah for the oppressed muslims

DONT buy that nonsense that they are selling. i would never trust them with a penny of my money let alone take any so -called 'assistance' from them.

there are many institutions that "supposedly" provide aid but in reality do nothing but cause mischief and spy for their governments! e.g UN

FreedomFighter

if they wanted to help the Muslims they would have provided assistance to the mujaheddin

Afghanistan has been one of the poorest nations for decades. where were they when the people of Afghanistan were suffering when the Americans invaded the country why didn't they give assistance when the soviets were attacking the country. and why only Afghanistan??

if they really wanted to help the Muslims where were they when the floods in Pakistan were taking place or the war on gaza? where was the aid then??

Do you think the government actually cares??? this is the same government that approved a 10 million dollar Christmas tree at there airport for all the world to see! that money could have gone to the poor Muslims all over the world

I'll tell you why they are there... its because America told them to go there! that why!

Muslims you have to wake up. Just because theses governments profess to be Muslims don't think that they actually fulfill their duties to the Muslims.
Many 'Muslim" soldiers in the Arab states such as Egypt offer the worst treatment to prisoners and many 'Muslim' leaders imprison the believers for advocating jihad fi sabillilah for the oppressed muslims

DONT buy that nonsense that they are selling. i would never trust them with a penny of my money let alone take any so -called 'assistance' from them.

there are many institutions that "supposedly" provide aid but in reality do nothing but cause mischief and spy for their governments! e.g UN

:wasalam:

I TOTALLY agree. If this news is true. I feel that we CAN'T trust them. I would be happy they just leave. Please brothers and sisters, pray for Afghanistan and all Muslim lands suffering all times.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

:wasalam:

I am astounded by how quick you are ready to look down at actions of a muslim country.

First let me 2 facts straight :-

- The govt of UAE didn't purchase a Christmas Tree worth $ 11 million nor influence it in any manner.

A hotel chain called Emirates Palace brought a huge Christmas tree which a jewelery store (most likely European) has loaned jewels in order to break a world record or something like that.

The govt can only be blamed for not stepping in and stopping Christmas celebrations all over the country, not just this one. But we all know how likely that is going to happen, after KSA is looked upon as close minded, backward and extremist nation.

- The govt of UAE and the people of UAE have been very generous with donating money to Gaza. And also huge amount were donated to Pakistan (and I posted a thread on it).

Your accusations are made out of spite and are insulting to people who are from the UAE and live there. I don't understand why you feel the need to belittle the actions or intentions of a muslim country's govt who are trying to help the people of Afghanistan.

Also, let me inform you that the Taliban were officially recognized by only 3 nations and one of them happened to be UAE ! (not that I support the Taliban)

Before you go in to emotional rant, would you atleast check up your facts ? And in any case, I would advice you to not question a muslim's intention. That is between him(or them) and Allah azz zawajal.

Status
Not open for further replies.