UK IMMIGRATION RULES CHANGING

Living Soul

:salam2:

Dear brothers and Sisters, with the recent changes in the UK immigration rules and regulations it might affect the new comers from the overseas to this country while at the same time those who are already here on limited leave might find it difficult to get their extensions or settlement done.

I as an immigration adviser would like to assist those affected ones.

If anyone out there need any advice then feel free to ask.

:wasalam:
:hijabi:

Living Soul

Well students are still welcomes in the UK but the criteria has been tightened even more in the areas of the English Language Ability requirement and Sponsoring the dependents.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

jazaak Allah khair sister for the service you are providing us (free of cost :D).

1. so is this tightening basically to stop the flow of muslims into their nation?

2. i worked in uk educational consultancy until last year and students were allowed to work upto 20 hrs a week. is it so now too?

3. dependants were allowed after showing a minimum amount of funds for few weeks in the bank...how much this has changed?

Living Soul

I appologize for delay in answer. Yes the rules have been changing swiftly in the UK for the migrants.

There is 10 hours maximum working allowed for those who are below degree level and 20 hours for those who are on degree level.

The fee is also increased for visa application or extension from 6th April 2011.

Hope that will satisfy your query.

If you have any other query please do not hesitate to contact me.

twas19

Dear brothers and Sisters, with the recent changes in the UK immigration rules and regulations it might affect the new comers from the overseas to this country while at the same time those who are already here on limited leave might find it difficult to get their extensions or settlement done.

I as an immigration adviser would like to assist those affected ones.

If anyone out there need any advice then feel free to ask.

:hijabi:

Well students are still welcomes in the UK but the criteria has been tightened even more in the areas of the English Language Ability requirement and Sponsoring the dependents.

It means that if i wish to apply to UK for my studies i would have to score High in my IELTS examination i hope you know about IELTS (International English Language Testing system).Please its my life time wish that i may study in england i hope Allah (swt) give me this chance please sister pray for me not everything is impossible Allah is there to help aswell.It might not be that much difficult that you may hardly get a chance to study in england!!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

It means that if i wish to apply to UK for my studies i would have to score High in my IELTS examination i hope you know about IELTS (International English Language Testing system).Please its my life time wish that i may study in england i hope Allah (swt) give me this chance please sister pray for me not everything is impossible Allah is there to help aswell.It might not be that much difficult that you may hardly get a chance to study in england!!

Wa'alykum as salam dear brother,

Just calm down there are no such drastic changes, but just they have tightened the English Lang. requirements and now you need to have CAS before you apply for the Student Visa else your applicaiton will be rejected.

Note : You will get the CAS from the UNIVERSITY which you are intended to study/applied.

Go through the following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/march/65-student-visas

Living Soul

For all those who want to get scolarship for studies should do the following:

1. Contact the intended college if they give you any favour by reducing any fee.

2. Contact British Chevening scolarship for commonwealth or foreing countries.

3. Contact the Higher Education Commission of the country to which you belong.

if any of them grant you scholarship for studies then it will be easier for you to come to the UK for Higher studies.

Hope the information will be helpful for all