Ummi Falasteen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yes; it is. It'd more worse when the Palestiains are called "terrorists" beacuse they're fighting for their home and our MAsjid Al Aqsa. That terrorist thing is stupid because when an ignorant or a fool says terrorist he's talking about muslims. And how are they terroristse when they're throwing stones at the soldiers and tanks?!

[yt]Dzygb6vf_6w[/yt]

Izzu

:salam2: When will the help arrive...inshallah soon....God help us now...we are being crushed....please forgive our sins and open the doors of mercy....please help us now. Aamin.

F

fabs

Is this all you talk about on this sight with regards to Human Rights?
How about the regime in Saudi Arabia, Iran who persecute your Muslim 'brothers' all the time?
Heavens knows that Israel is oddly enough the country where its Muslim citizens(Arab Israelis) have more rights than in the rest of the Middle-East.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
How about the regime in Saudi Arabia, Iran who persecute your Muslim 'brothers' all the time?
Heavens knows that Israel is oddly enough the country where its Muslim citizens(Arab Israelis) have more rights than in the rest of the Middle-East.
No fabs; I talk a lot about injustices muslims face and it's classified: "fighting terrorism" if you talk to Bush or any blind goat who justifies his doings.

boupj

Maybe these are the only human rights issues we talk about, but so what? (even though we talk about much more) We are MUSLIMS so we will talk about MUSLIM issues, I though that was obvious as you did come to a site about Islam. The issue of Palestine-Israel is an extremely important one because it has repercussions throughout the whole Arab and Islamic world, so, naturally as Muslims we will discuss it.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

You can happily declare that you are a jew in fact. How about it?

Who are you fooling? There are Muslims in this website from Palestine, Saudi Arabia and every that country you are accusing. Those Muslims know better than you.

A McDonalds Jerk can never know what is the value of a loaf of bread for the poor.

A wacko person living in the illusions of democracy, can only rely on what the channels are pouring in his head. Such person is never comparable to the people who have seen the massacres with their own eyes and who have picked the pieces of flesh of their Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Fathers and Daughters. Dont sprinkle salt at our wound. Please.

You came here to learn about Islam and not to tell us about Islam. If you want to keep like that then better move around to that forum where people need your "Divine News Information". We dont buy it.

VE

F

fabs

You can happily declare that you are a jew in fact. How about it?

Who are you fooling? There are Muslims in this website from Palestine, Saudi Arabia and every that country you are accusing. Those Muslims know better than you.

A McDonalds Jerk can never know what is the value of a loaf of bread for the poor.

A wacko person living in the illusions of democracy, can only rely on what the channels are pouring in his head. Such person is never comparable to the people who have seen the massacres with their own eyes and who have picked the pieces of flesh of their Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Fathers and Daughters. Dont sprinkle salt at our wound. Please.

You came here to learn about Islam and not to tell us about Islam. If you want to keep like that then better move around to that forum where people need your "Divine News Information". We dont buy it.

VE

Aren't we sounding a bit sore? Actually the subject here isn't Islam but since a lot of you like to mix current politics and religion, I suppose you'd think so.
So tell me, how many of you have seen these supposed 'massacres' with your own eyes?

Izzu

mr fabs....you should know better than coming up with these lame responses. being here on this site and having 220 posts in few days, you should know that we dont lie. what you see in these videos and pictures is real and many of us are from these regions and have seen these attrocities with our own eyes....
But wait why am i answering you...... because I still think you ought to respect other people. you are posting on a muslim forum so at least try to be a good person.
and i guess it is you who needs to go to one of these countries and see for yourself what your so called enlightened western policies are doing to poor people (muslims and non mulims alike in asia, middle east and africa).
And btw didnt anyone tell you that islam embraces all walks of a persons life.... political and personal alike.

anan1212

fabs , there is a god in this world and he sees what jews do
tell me about these right , is killing childrens , women, men
is a right ? is building the wall that is twice berlin wall is a right?
is stealing our land is a right ?forbiding us from education is a right?
atacking school , universities , teachers is a right? how many prisoners are is isreali jail ? do you know that prisoners are in thousends , i guess not .
have you seen the news today ? answer me what the soldier did with the peace protest in beleen ,have you seen what they did even with the foreigns which asks for global peace do you want photos ? search by your self you will find the truth and will be shamed , they are the devil him self . After doing all the murders there explanaition " some terrorst atacked us " , you said in one of your posts that you want to visit the holy land jerusalem , do you know i live in plaestine and its a few kilometers from my home and im forbiden to visit it to pray there and thousands of muslims like me do you know that? is that a right ? and you also said that theres some beautiful beaches in palestine do you know that we cant visit them too ? who have the rights in palestine? christian also forbiden from visiting holy places do you know that , jew have a global hate to the world , how many martyr did isreal killed tell me?
have you read the statiscs :
between 03/02/2007 - 28/9/2000
4704 :total number of palestiniane martyr
956 :children
300 :women
3448 :men

search the net to check what im saying

so please before saying any thing check about it , or you will saying lies , god know what we are sufering , but i will tell you one thing when muslims become real muslims and read the world of god (qurean ) , thing will be changed and please remeber my words , the day when you and others will be very sorry when sorry cant be acceptabel

see the links
http://www.mohe.gov.ps/downloads/pdffiles/wallE.pdf
http://www.mohe.gov.ps/downloads/textdoc/assE.doc

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
True brother Anan.

Fabs, I know your Jewish and Isreali; but Isreal is stopping Palestinians from going to our homeland. So you can't stop us from doing Jihad cause we are doing what's right and you are doing what's wrong. The Isrealies lied and said that the excavation site was to build repairs for Al Aqsa. Isn't that stupid? They tried to destroy a prayer hall! How did you like it when the Nazis spread stereotypes that Jews were slave masters and pigs? Didn't like it right? How about the concentration camps; 6 mil of your people died. And then you guys were stripped from your money and property. But remember the Palestiains weren't the ones who hurt the Aryan Jews. It was Hitler who claimed to be a true Aryan and he said the Jews weren't. Even though the Jews had lived in Germany for thousands of years so please don't ever show a grudge to Palestians.

And just to let everyone know I'm Bangali not Palestinian.

mahdi

aslam

i really feel sad when i see this, but i can do nothing only to pray for them,, it really makes me cry ,,but i pray to allah that they might get the land back and live in a peacefull, palastine, and allah sees what the jews are doing, but there time will came let's be patiant, allah will help us to defeat them,,

11. When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

12. Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.