ummrah

hana*

:salam2:

whilst I know that there are no specific duas one should say during ummrah, could anyone recommend me some duas to recite while in makkah and madinah, e.g whilst doing tawaaf and during saee etc.

jazakumullahu khairan

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

whilst I know that there are no specific duas one should say during ummrah, could anyone recommend me some duas to recite while in makkah and madinah, e.g whilst doing tawaaf and during saee etc.

jazakumullahu khairan

:wasalam:

So you are off for Umrah soon ? You will have to make dua for your fellow brothers and sisters on TTI, in that case. :) BarakAllahu Feeki

As for the dua, I was told that it is advised to recite from what one has memorized from the Quran, the supplications that one has memorized (fortress of the muslim/hisn ul muslim is a great book for this purpose), and also general supplications for oneself, family, relatives and so on during the tawaaf and saee.

Btw, there is a very helpful book on Umrah by Dar Us Salaam publications. It contains the supplications from the Sunnah for Saee and Tawaaf as well. Here is the link :-

http://www.darussalam.com/product_info.php?products_id=818

It has all information you need while performing Umrah and being in KSA includes transport, shopping, places to visit in addition to rituals of Umrah. It's an excellent book and in my opinion a must have.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi