Umrah experiences - Please SHARE

Leena.Arab

Assallamu alikum brothers and sisters,

I hope you are all in the best of health and imaan inshaAllah.

Having come back from Umrah around a month ago, my memories of there are still live in my head. Whenever I attend a beautiful jama3a prayer here, I remember the prayers in Saudi Arabia. The peace, beauty and greatness of the beloved two cities.

So I've dedicated this thread inshaAllah for everyone to post memories and thoughts of Makka and Medina inshaAllah. It can be memories, feelings etc. You can also post any advice you want to give to your brothers and sisters in Islam, for when they go umrah inshaAllah.

Leena.Arab

I still remember on our last day, we were praying salat ulthuhur in the haram in makkah. And I was next to an egyptian lady and a pakistani british lady. All of a sudden, I just saw a cat in front of me, that walked over my feet and went in between me and the egyptian lady. I usually have fear of cats. I don't like being in the same room as them, when I go to my friends house. Yet this cat in Makkah, was so skinny, long and had no hair. It scared the hell out of me, I grabbed the two ladies beside me and jumped!

TIP: DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT TO JEDDAH VIA RIYADH, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BOARD YOUR FLIGHT.

We were not allowed to board our flight to Jeddah from London as we had a transit in Riyadh