UN releases report on Houla massacre

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Where is the world mercy relief for this???

:salam2:

Where is the world peace representative???

Does that mean to say that ain't no army in this world can defeat and stop that cold blooded killing in Syria and the world's army could only do to stood there and watch???
:astag:

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for sharing
brother.
:jazaak:

~Wassalam :SMILY23:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MERCY RELIEF SHOULD BE FOR ALL CONDITION!!!

World relief for Haiti only what about Syria and other muslims country that under attack???
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGFhpCsxUo[/ame]

Stop Racist!!!Mercy for all humans.

~Wassalam:SMILY23:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

What?????

Do you have any clue about Haiti? Where were the Muslims then?

Please, this is an international forum. Get your facts.

Racist???What????

The early revolutionist in Haiti were Muslims. The slaves who rebelled were Muslims.

Please please get the facts first.

luv.islam

Although its very sad to see the Ummah of Hazrat Mohammad(p.b.u.h) being cut like fruits & vegetables through out, but let me be very blunt in saying that i BELIEVE,world is being warmed up to face the ultimate MASSACRE.im not trying to be negative here at all,but there remains a fact of utmost important which is not being discussed or addressed by both the muslim ummah & the scholars of deen...while the opposition is doing wat so ever in dere power to do & dey are doing dere job perfectly...its the ARRIVAL OF IMAM MEHDI AKHIRUZZAMA..To my understanding of the little bit of knowledge i have & wat ever im seeing happening around the world i think the the process has already speed up..

I HOPE WE ALL UNDERSTAND WATS COMING TOWARDS US