uncle in coma after accident

nizar83

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatulah brothers and sisters,

i sincerely request you to make dua for my uncle in france who has been hit by a motorcycle on his way walking to the masjeed to pray magrheb prayer on friday.

he is now in a coma mashallah, and i pray to ALLAH azza wajall to heal him and all muslims in need of ALLAH'S chifaa.

im from the netherlands, but i immediately went to france to see my uncle and stand with my aunt since they have no children mashallah.

wolahi this man was my example in this dunia of how i want to be, even more than my own father (off course after the best of mankind our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem and his family and companions), especially because this man has no children, and always has been fighting with health issues, he has almost completely lost his sight even before the accident, and stil walks to masjeed for every prayer sometimes even for fadjr mashallah..

al muslim, mussab..thats something i really believe in now...as i can clearly see muslims are being aflicted with trials and tribulations all the time, al hamdulilaah whatever the outcome may be..

wolahi even if my uncle was to die because of this accident, al hamdulilaah 3ala kolli shey..

i pray to allah ta3ala to heal him though, and grant him a long and healthy life inshallah.

inshallah yall will remember him and all muslims in need of du3aa in your prayers..

allah y barik fikom wa jazhaakum allahu ghaira

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaikum. May Allah (swt) grant your uncle a speedy recovery. He was on his way to maghrib, so may Allah turn his difficulty into ease and raise his rank Insha Allah.

badruddiyn

Nizar83..there was a man during the time of Prophet Solaiman (Solomon) alayhi salam who was visited by the angel of death (malakal maut). The angel told the guy of his near death. Then the guy got into fight with the angel. After the fight, the guy when to the prophet and asked the prophet to send him to a very far place.. granted... the Prophet ordered the wind to bring the man into a very far place and off he went. The very time he reached the place, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the angel of death waiting. He asked, why are you here, the Angel smiled and replied. This is the place where and when i will be taking out your breath.

The story simply tells that we have our destiny and that is true. The only thing not defined is whether we will die as a Muslim or not. We must not fear death. We must fear to die not Muslim. That is the scariest thing man could ever face. dying not likened my the Creator. Allah, the God of all claimed Gods.

Whatever may happen to your uncle is from Allah. Believe in Qad'r.

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
excellent reminder from baddrudyn. Yes, all is from the will of Allah. The highest level of tawakkul in Allah is to accept and be happy with ALL that he destines for us. May Allah help us all to reach that level.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

May Allaah cure him and grant him recovery. May he reward the one who went about, almost sightless, for the jamaa`ah, while the sighted one misses it.

Was-salaam

nizar83

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatulah brothers and sisters,

i sincerely request you to make dua for my uncle in france who has been hit by a motorcycle on his way walking to the masjeed to pray magrheb prayer on friday.

he is now in a coma mashallah, and i pray to ALLAH azza wajall to heal him and all muslims in need of ALLAH'S chifaa.

im from the netherlands, but i immediately went to france to see my uncle and stand with my aunt since they have no children mashallah.

wolahi this man was my example in this dunia of how i want to be, even more than my own father (off course after the best of mankind our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem and his family and companions), especially because this man has no children, and always has been fighting with health issues, he has almost completely lost his sight even before the accident, and stil walks to masjeed for every prayer sometimes even for fadjr mashallah..

al muslim, mussab..thats something i really believe in now...as i can clearly see muslims are being aflicted with trials and tribulations all the time, al hamdulilaah whatever the outcome may be..

wolahi even if my uncle was to die because of this accident, al hamdulilaah 3ala kolli shey..

i pray to allah ta3ala to heal him though, and grant him a long and healthy life inshallah.

inshallah yall will remember him and all muslims in need of du3aa in your prayers..

allah y barik fikom wa jazhaakum allahu ghaira

aselemu aleikum brothers and sisters, my uncle passed away this morning just before al fadjr prayer at the hospital..inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi radji3oon.

ALLAH o AKBAR wa al hamdulilaah

again i humbly request you to make du3a..this time not for ALLAH ta3ala's chifaa, inshallah you will make du3a for any muslim diseased, may allah ta3ala have mercy upon them and forgive us our sins and accept from us our few good deeds.

inshallah we will benefit from any muslim's death, in terms of awareness..death indeed is very close, if you have any beef with another human being try to solve it asap.
if you owe anyone anything, try your best to give t back asap.
if you have plans of pleasing ALLAH ta3ala to earn his mercy inshallah, dont wait! this dunia is 3 days, yesterday has already left us..tomorrow is never sure.

ashaadu an laa ilaha illa ALLAH, wa ashaadu ana mohamadan rasoololah.

wa selemu aleikum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa'inna ilayhi raaji`oon. He's in my du`aas. You've posted a worthy reminder.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Inna illahi wa inna illahi rajjon

May Allah reword your beloved uncle with Jannatul Firdows and forgive all his sins. ameen.

He will be in my duas Inshallah.:tti_sister: And may Alah give sabr to you and his family.

:wasalam:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
May ur uncle get well sooner then soon ameen.....And may Allah give sabr to his family members..... ameen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Inalilahi wa-inaIlahi rajiuun. May Allah give the sabr you all need, I pray for your uncle for jannah.:tti_sister:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

jazhakum allahu ghairan..may ALLAH ta3ala protect your loved ones...and forgive us our sins...ameen