Unitarians Christainity, Pharisees & Islam!

301ouncer

Al Salamu Alikum WarahmtuAllahi Wabarakatuhu.

I would like to dedicate this thread to a research that I have been carrying out on the Unitarian Christainity, Pharisees & Islam.

This is just another way of the many ways you can do dawah to disbelivers. I have used it and produced great results Alhamudallah.

Please if you could leave all the questions and comments till the end of my posts and the completion of the research.

I am sure you know the majority of the work I am presenting in this thread. And you welcome to add to it at the end of my posts.

I will use Charts, Formulas, and PICs
. Remember after all the aim of this thread is to wake the disbelievers and up and Inshallah bring them closer to Islam.

301ouncer

This research is subject to extensive editing and is by no means the final version. Updates and changes will be applied as and when new information is brought forward.

START........

301ouncer

Just for us to contemplate on the Unitarian Christains and a small background history. There were very known Scholars that believed just like muslims in Jesus being a Messanger of GOD and not SON of GOD. They completely with evidence disputed Trinity in the conference of Necea. They were brutely Killed. I will also present you with a chart that will clearfy my position on these beautifull men of Unitarian Christians of 182 CE.

Historical evidence show without a shadow of a doubt that christainity of old is completely different to christianity of today.

From the conference of Necea, to the killing of Unitarian Christains whom advocated the true teachings of Jesus pbuh.

The True Maryters of Unitarian Christians Since 185CE.

Many brilliant scholars and leaders of the Unitarian Christians were condemned, tortured, and even burned alive in a very slow and drawn-out manner. Their works and books were burned. Only some of these men are:

FULL NAME: Arius Amazigh (250-336 CE):

Next we come to the famous disciple of Lucian viz Arius (250-336 C.E.) He was a Libyan by birth. Peter Bishop of Alexandria ordained him a Deacon but later excommunicated him. Achilles the successor of Peter again ordained Arius as priest. Alexander the next Bishop of Alexandria once again excommunicated him.

Arius however had gathered such a large following that he became a headache for the Church. If kept out of Church he could be a great danger to her but he could not be accommodated within the Church as he wanted to establish the unity and simplicity of the Eternal God. He believed that how so ever much Christ may surpass other created beings he himself was not of the same substance as God. He was as human being as any other man.

The teaching of Arius spread like wild fire and shook the very foundation of the Pauline Church. The controversy that was simmering for three hundred years suddenly became a conflagration. No man dared to oppose the organized Church but Arius did,and remained a headache for her whether he was ordained a priest or was excommunicated. During this time two events changed the history of Europe.

The day Arius was scheduled to visit the Cathedral of Constantinople in triumph, he died suddenly. The Church called it a miracle. The Emperor Constentine knew it was a murder. He banished Athanasius and two other Bishops. The Emperor then formally accepted Christianity and was baptized by an Arian Bishop.

Hypisistarians Community: ( 4th century C.E. )

We notice that up to the 4th century C.E. there existed a sect known as Hypisistarians who refused to worship God as father. They revered Him as an All Mighty Ruler of the world, He was the Highest of all and no one was equal to Him. Paul of Samasata was a Bishop of Antioch. He was of the view that Christ was not God but a man and a prophet. He differed only in degree from prophets who came before him and that God could not have become man substantially. Then we come across another Bishop of Antioch viz Lucian. As a Bishop his reputation for sanctity was not less than his fame as a scholar. He came down strongly against the belief of Trinity. He deleted all mention of Trinity from the Bible as he believed it to be a later interpolation not found in the earlier Gospels. He was martyred in 312 C.E

Christain site source: Obliterate the Greek conspiracy in the scriptures - Philippines Today. Ninth Paragraph.

FULL NAME: Lucian Samosata (died 312 CE):

We notice that up to the 4th century C.E. there existed a sect known as Hypisistarians who refused to worship God as father. They revered Him as an All Mighty Ruler of the world, He was the Highest of all and no one was equal to Him. Paul of Samasata was a Bishop of Antioch. He was of the view that Christ was not God but a man and a prophet. He differed only in degree from prophets who came before him and that God could not have become man substantially. Then we come across another Bishop of Antioch viz Lucian. As a Bishop his reputation for sanctity was not less than his fame as a scholar. He came down strongly against the belief of Trinity. He deleted all mention of Trinity from the Bible as he believed it to be a later interpolation not found in the earlier Gospels. He was martyred in 312 C.E

FULL NAME: Michael Servetus (1511-1553 CE)

Servetus was very argumentative and stubborn, and he became involved in the bitter religious controversies that divided Europe. He went to Switzerland with Quintana, but then left in 1530 and moved to Strasbourg, France, where, at the age of 20, he published a book, De trinitatis erroribus, about the errors of believing in the Trinity of the father, son, and holy ghost. His book was condemned by Catholics and Protestants, and it was banned in Strasbourg.

Servetus returned to Switzerland, published a second scandalous book on the Trinity, and was forced to leave the country. He changed his name to Michel deVilleneuve, moved to France, and eventually settled in Lyons, where he worked as an editor and proofreader. He edited many books, including medical textsand several editions of the Bible.

When Servetus published Christianismi restitutio, he was still livingunder the name Michel de Villeneuve. After the book came out, someone recognized who the author really was, and Servetus was arrested in Lyons. He escapedthree days later and after hiding out for several months, he decided to go to Italy. Enroute to Italy, he traveled through Geneva, Switzerland, where hewas known and recognized. He was arrested, but this time, he was unable to escape. He was accused and convicted of heresy, which carried the death penalty. On October 27, 1553, his executioners placed a crown of leaves and straw onhis head, tied a copy of his last book to his arm, and burned him at the stake in Champel, Switzerland. In his last words, Servetus asked Jesus to have pity on him.

FULL NAME: Origen Adamantius, c. 185–254 (185-254 CE):

the hetero-orthodox teachings of Origen, and especially some more extreme views of those who claimed to be his followers, were declared anathema by a local council in Constantinople 545, and then an ecumenical council (Fifth Ecumenical Council) pronounced "15 anathemas" against Origen in 553.

Origen's conception of God is apophatic—God is a perfect unity, invisible and incorporeal, transcending all things material, and therefore inconceivable and incomprehensible. He is likewise unchangeable, and transcends space and time.

(1) It seems to minimize Christian salvation. (2) It is in conflict with the resurrection of the body. (3) It creates an unnatural separation between body and soul. (4) It is built on a much too speculative use of Christian scriptures. (5) There is no recollection of previous lives.

The anathema against him in his person, declaring him (among others) a heretic, reads as follows:

If anyone does not anathematize Arius, Eunomius, Macedonius, Apollinaris, Nestorius, Eutyches and Origen, as well as their impious writings, as also all other heretics already condemned and anathematized by the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, and by the aforesaid four Holy Synods and [if anyone does not equally anathematize] all those who have held and hold or who in their impiety persist in holding to the end the same opinion as those heretics just mentioned: let him be anathema.

As a result of this condemnation, the writings of Origen supporting his teachings in these areas were destroyed. They were either outright destroyed, or they were translated with the appropriate adjustments to eliminate conflict with orthodox Christian doctrine. Therefore, little direct evidence remains to fully confirm or disprove Origen’s support of the nine points of anathema against him.

Here is a chart to make it slightly simpler to understand:

attachment.php

301ouncer

If the disbeliever tries to discredit the teachings of the Unitarian Christians and turns them to be of the same creed of christianity of today then ALWAYS POINT TO BELOW:

"Unitarian Christians were condemned, severly prosecuted and tortured, and even burned alive in a very slow and drawn-out manner. Their works and books were burned."

"Their teachings in these areas were destroyed. They were either outright destroyed, or they were translated with the appropriate adjustments to eliminate conflict with orthodox Christian doctrine.
"

301ouncer

"The Oxford Encyclopaedic English Dictionary: The principal heresy denying the divinity of Christ, named after its author Arius. Arianism maintained that the Son of God was not eternal but was created by the Father from nothing as an instrument for the creation of the world; the Son was therefore not coeternal with the Father, nor of the same substance. The heresy was condemned by the council of Nicaea in AD 325 and again at Constantinople in AD 381, but though driven from the empire it retained a foothold among Teutonic tribes until the conversion of the Franks to Catholicism (AD 496)."

"Any examination of the historical beginnings of Arianism is immediately hampered by a lack of first-hand Arian literature. After the teachings of Arius were rejected by the Christian Church at the council of Nicaea in 325, Arius was condemned as a heretic, and “people who owned his writings were ordered to deliver them up on pain of punishment. Although some extant copies of Arius’ own writings and other early Arian sources do exist, they are nonetheless painfully sparse.
"

Hypisistarians Community: ( 4th century C.E. )

Christain site source: Obliterate the Greek conspiracy in the scriptures - Philippines Today. Ninth Paragraph. http://www.philippinestoday.net/index.php?module=article&view=1256

301ouncer

Who are the authors of the books of the Bible?

Obviously the Church must know them very well since they are popularly believed to have received divine inspiration from God Himself. Right?

We will note that every Gospel begins with the introduction "According to....." such as "The Gospel according to Saint Matthew," "The Gospel according to Saint Luke," "The Gospel according to Saint Mark," "The Gospel according to Saint John." The obvious conclusion for the average man on the street is that these people are known to be the authors of the books attributed to them.

For instance, Matthew did not write the Gospel attributed to him:

"...And as Jesus passed forth thence, HE (Jesus) saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and HE (Jesus) saith unto HIM (Matthew), follow ME (Jesus) and HE (Matthew) arose, and followed HIM (Jesus). (Matthew 9:9)"

Did "Matthew" write this about himself? Why then didn't Matthew write for example: "he (Jesus) saw ME, and my name is Matthew. I was sitting at the receipt of custom…" etc.

So my question is who are the real identits of the "Accordings" of NT and OT? Let us stick to NT for now.

301ouncer

What are the surnames of mark mathew luke john and paul?

Who are they? I know they were disciples but want as much information as possible on their families, background history, family source of income, tribe, any affliation to certain groups, some detailed history.

They have their names next to GOD words so I have the right to examin the background history of their families and reputation among the community.

The faith of billions is based onto the "Accordings". For all I know they could be Jesus's pbuh enemies trying to infiltrate to corrupt his speech. Do not take my words for it but I am at my initial research that I need to clearify the history situation on the authors of the bible.

Has to be authentic with mutiple sources confirming the situation. Maybe a good 10 page detailed history.

301ouncer

Disbelievers will never be able to give you the surnames of Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul. As their own churchfathers do not know their names, families, tribe, affliation to rabbanic political groups.

Background information is majority of it is assumption based and no evidence to back it up according to their own articals.

Quick tips on their Jobs:

Tax collectors, fishermen, a doctor, a pharasee.

301ouncer

PLEASE IGNORE THE PICS AS IT IS AN AID USED TO HIT THE MESSAGE HOME FOR THE DISBELIEVERS.

Pharasees:

pharasee: The word Pharisees (lat. pharisæ|us, -i) comes from the Hebrew פרושים perushim from פרוש parush, meaning "set apart" [1]. The Pharisees were, depending on the time, a political party, a social movement, or a school of thought among Jews that flourished during the Second Temple Era (536 BCE–70 CE). After the destruction of the Second Temple, the Pharisaic sect was re-established as Rabbinic Judaism — which ultimately produced normative, traditional Judaism, the basis for all contemporary forms of Judaism, with the exception of the Karaites.

AND

pharasee : Thus, as the Pharisees argued that all Israel should act as priests, the Rabbis argued that all Israel should act as rabbis: "The rabbis furthermore want to transform the entire Jewish community into an academy where the whole Torah is studied and kept .... redemption depends on the "rabbinization" of all Israel, that is, upon the attainment of all Jewry of a full and complete embodiment of revelation or Torah, thus achieving a perfect replica of heaven."

AND

pharasee : Outside of Jewish history and writings, the Pharisees have been made notable by references in the New Testament to conflicts between themselves and John the Baptist and with Jesus.

attachment.php

(Dispute of Jesus and the Pharisees over tribute money)

Jesus pbuh to The Pharisees:

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law, justice and mercy and faith; these you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither enter yourselves, nor allow those who would enter to go in."

301ouncer

PLEASE IGNORE THE PICS AS IT IS AN AID USED TO HIT THE MESSAGE HOME FOR THE DISBELIEVERS.

Doctors:

Rabbi, my master, a title of dignity given by the jews to their doctors of the law and their distinguished teachers. it is sometimes applied to christ.

A jewish title of respect or honor for a teacher or doctor of the law. "the gravest rabbies." be not ye called rabbi, for one is your master, even christ, and all ye are brethren.

A physician, dentist, banker can also be a DOCTOR. A doctor of rabbanic teacher.

In summary, Jesus clearly commands us to "NOT" be “called,” or to address anyone in authority as (our spiritual) "father," "rabbi = doctor = teacher," or "master = leader." Leaders are never to be referred to by any of these titles, although they may hold such a position and/or be gifted as a “leader” or "teacher." The ban is clearly on titles! The two reasons given are:

(1) Christ is our Teacher and our Leader
(2) God is our creator. The elders are to be "teachers

Titles of honor almost always produce haughtiness, arrogance, and pride.

The Doctors certainly were outraged to be on a level playing field with the poor masses.

Hatred and animosity has to be initiated to overpower the just teachings of Jesus at any given cost.

attachment.php

"The young Jesus sadly debates a lynch mob of jealous, arrogant, self-righteous scholars. The doctors are challenging him, thrusting their sacrosanct doctrines at the fresh pure voice of the youth. They are so cemented into dogma that Jesus's moral and ethical message is an affront to their hard-held authority. Citing their previous books as "gospel," they have completely ignored his message.

Jealous, arrogant, self-righteous doctors.

301ouncer

DOCTORS OUT OF BUSINESS

"be not ye called rabbi, for one is your master, even christ, and all ye are brethren."

In summary, Jesus clearly commands us to "NOT" be “called,” or to address anyone in authority as (our spiritual) "father," "rabbi = doctor = teacher," or "master = leader." Leaders are never to be referred to by any of these titles, although they may hold such a position and/or be gifted as a “leader” or "teacher." The ban is clearly on titles! The two reasons given are:

Doctors to Jesus pbuh: WE CAN NOT AND NEVER WE WILL ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. WE WILL TRY TO CRUCIFY YOU. WE WILL DESTROY YOUR SCRIPTURE. WE HAVE EXTRAORDINARY HATERED TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR MESSAGE.

301ouncer

Research continues tomorrow inshAllah. Please do not post or comment till the end my research and the whole picture is compelet. Jazakallah Khairan.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

This looks like a good effort... Keep them coming brother.. JazakAllahu Khayran.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

301ouncer

DOCTORS OUT OF BUSINESS

"be not ye called rabbi, for one is your master, even christ, and all ye are brethren."

Doctors to Jesus pbuh: WE CAN NOT AND NEVER WE WILL ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. WE WILL TRY TO CRUCIFY YOU. WE WILL DESTROY YOUR SCRIPTURE. WE HAVE EXTRAORDINARY HATERED TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR MESSAGE.

Titles of honor almost always produce haughtiness, arrogance, and pride:

"23:7 they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi."

301ouncer

Pharasees:

pharasee: The word Pharisees (lat. pharisæ|us, -i) comes from the Hebrew פרושים perushim from פרוש parush, meaning "set apart" [1]. The Pharisees were, depending on the time, a political party, a social movement, or a school of thought among Jews that flourished during the Second Temple Era (536 BCE–70 CE). After the destruction of the Second Temple, the Pharisaic sect was re-established as Rabbinic Judaism — which ultimately produced normative, traditional Judaism, the basis for all contemporary forms of Judaism, with the exception of the Karaites.

AND

pharasee : Thus, as the Pharisees argued that all Israel should act as priests, the Rabbis argued that all Israel should act as rabbis: "The rabbis furthermore want to transform the entire Jewish community into an academy where the whole Torah is studied and kept .... redemption depends on the "rabbinization" of all Israel, that is, upon the attainment of all Jewry of a full and complete embodiment of revelation or Torah, thus achieving a perfect replica of heaven."

AND

pharasee : Outside of Jewish history and writings, the Pharisees have been made notable by references in the New Testament to conflicts between themselves and John the Baptist and with Jesus.

attachment.php

(Dispute of Jesus and the Pharisees over tribute money)

Jesus pbuh to The Pharisees:

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law, justice and mercy and faith; these you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither enter yourselves, nor allow those who would enter to go in."

Jesus Christ strong words towards the Pharisees, and what awaits them and their followers:

"For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes [Doctors, Lawyers] and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:20 RSV).

"He answered them, "And why do you transgress the Commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? For God commanded, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'He who speaks evil of father or mother, let him surely die.' But you say, 'If any one tells his father or his mother, What you would have gained from me is given to God, he need not honor his father.' So, for the sake of your tradition, you have made void the Word of God." (Matthew 15:3-6 RSV) [The Ten Commandments].

"How is it that you fail to perceive that I did not speak about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16:11-12 RSV)

(Note: Just as yeast causes bread to rise, yeast was sometimes used as a symbol of sinful pride which made people haughty and "puffed up.")

"The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat; so practice and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practice. They bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by men; for they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues, and salutations in the market places, and being called rabbi by men. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven." (Matthew 23:2-9 RSV)

(Note: The Pharisees were correct according to their limited perspective, and were to be obeyed by the Jews under their authority. But, they were Hypocrites.)

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither enter yourselves, nor allow those who would enter to go in." (Matthew 23:13 RSV).

Hatered of extraordinary propotions. Even though the Doctors and Pharisees knew very well that they are NOT going to enter the kingdom of heaven, but out of their utter hatered and despise of Jesus pbuh will never allow anyone of the masses to enter it too.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law, justice and mercy and faith; these you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!"
(Matthew 23:23-24)

The Pharisees and Doctors became blind to The Messiah when He was in their very midst. They saw the miracles, they heard the message he was sent with, but instead of receiving it with joy, they did all that they could to stop Him - eventually to the point of trying without success getting Him killed because He truthfully claimed to be a messanger of GOD.

Clear cut evidence of utter hatered of Jesus pbuh and of any future generations that would follow him. Even though they know it is the truth they would never allow Jesus's followers to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Pharisees Rabbanical Political Party Manifesto: Christ and his followers are No.1 enemy and extremely dangerous to our Pharisee Rabbanical Political Party.

301ouncer

Wiki Source:
"The Pharisees were a political party that flourished during the Second Temple Era (536 BCE–70 CE)"

Pharisee Rabbanical Political Party's (PPP) Initial Aims and Objective:

Political Crimes and Political Assasinations of opponents:

1. Political Assasination of Messanger of GOD - John the Baptist.
2. Political Assasination of Messanger of GOD - Jesus of Nazareth.

Pharisees Be-Heading of the Messanger of GOD - John The Baptist
attachment.php

1. Political Assasination of Messanger of GOD - John the Baptist. Accomplished.

Pharisee Stonning and Planned Execution of Messanger of GOD - Jesus of Nazareth.
Jesus-trial.jpg

2. Political Assasination of Messanger of GOD - Jesus of Nazareth. Not Accomplished.

301ouncer

Research continues tomorrow inshAllah. Please do not post or comment till the end my research and the whole research is compelet. Jazakallah Khairan.

301ouncer

Further clear evidence of the tight-knit political relationship between the Pharisees, Doctors and Herodians:

Herodians were the (Be-headers of Messanger of GOD John the Baptist).
Pharisees were the (Planners and the prosecutors of Jesus of Nazarath).

The Herodians:

14:6 "On Herod's birthday the daughter of Herodias danced for them and pleased Herod so much 7 that he promised with an oath to give her whatever she asked. 8 Prompted by her mother, she said, "Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist." 9 The king was distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he ordered that her request be granted 10and had John beheaded in the prison. 11 His head was brought in on a platter and given to the girl, who carried it to her mother." (Matthew 14:6)

The Pharisees, Doctors and Herodians:

3:4 "Then the chief priests and the elders of the people assembled in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, 4 and they plotted to arrest Jesus in some sly way and kill him." (Matthew 26:3-4)

3:6 "Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus." (Mark 3:6)

26:59 "The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death." (Matthew 26:59)

11:18 "The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching." (Mark 11:18)

301ouncer

Please bear in mind and place these events in a time period perspectives, where the only two major religions of the world at that time were that of Judaism and Christianity. Namely the Pharisee Rabbanical Political Party (PPP) and Jesus pbuh and his very earliest followers.

Wiki Source:
"The Pharisees were a political party that flourished during the Second Temple Era (536 BCE–70 CE)"

After the half accomplished initial aims and objectives of the Pharisees we move on to the secondary stages of the PPP. This was if we remember that of:

Pharisees Rabbinical Political Party Manifesto: Christ and his followers are No.1 enemy and extremely dangerous to our Pharisee Rabbinical Political Party structure.

Pharisee Rabbinical Political Party's (PPP) Secondary Aims and Objectives:

1. Politically driven espionage (Smoke and Mirrors)
2. Politically driven infiltration (Inward enemy)
3. Politically driven sabotage (Corruption)