United States gets involved with the Somali Civil War

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070109/ap_on_re_af/us_somalia

It's the thing we all don't want to hear. We always hear the familar excuse from the Executive Office: "There were terrorists there". Everyone knows that Ethiopia would the the first country to claim that had there been terrorists there.

The question is: What is there in Somalia? It has no oil and 4 combatents fighting over who will rule the country. But, the United States get's involved on Ethiopia/the Transitional Government's side. Could this be because the other combatents are Muslim? I don't know: but I do know that oil is not the reason nor is it terrorists.

I've just found out a possible use for Somalia for the United States: it has Uranium as it's major natural resource.

The question still remains: If the Executive Office wants to "liberate" some places, Darfur Province in Sudan has been up for the taking for the past 4 years.

Lovely

Assalamu Alaykum
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070109/ap_on_re_af/us_somalia

It's the thing we all don't want to hear. We always hear the familar excuse from the Executive Office: "There were terrorists there". Everyone knows that Ethiopia would the the first country to claim that had there been terrorists there.

The question is: What is there in Somalia? It's a wasteland, with no oil and 4 combatents fighting over who will rule the country. But, the United States get's involved on Ethiopia/the Transitional Government's side. Could this be because the other combatents are Muslim? I don't know: but I do know that oil is not the reason nor is it terrorists.

The question still remains: If the Executive Office wants to "liberate" some places, Darfur Province in Sudan has been up for the taking for the past 4 years.
:salam2:
I Agree With what You've Said .... BUT DID YOU JUST SAY THAT SOMALIA IS A WASTELAND.?!?!:girl3:
:wasalam:

Ibn_adam

War on Terror

Brothers and Sisters if this is not a war against Islam then what is???????

"Laa Tahsan Inallaha Ma'anaa @ Do not be sad, Allah is with us" surah tawbah

marzuki mohamed

"..this bush administration plus few other prev U.S president make this

country always involve in other internal country problem.."