****UNITY****-must read-

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to all my beloved sisters and respected brothers.Today I would like to share my thoughts on Unity.

If I say UNITY,what comes to your mind?

Well we might talk about the unity of the family,the unity of the students,the unity of the people,the unity of the country,the unity of the nation,the unity of the ummah and so on......

But have u ever thought about unity of your body?

Let me elobrate further.

Before we could unite the whole world,the whole ummah and so on,we should unite our body..

Is all our five senses and our heart and our mind fear Allah and worship Him alone?

1.Your eyes should fear Allah and worship Him alone.See the good and forbidden the bad.

2.Your tongue should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Talk the good things and forbidden the bad.

3.Your ear should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Listen to the good things and forbidden the bad.

4.You hand should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Touch the good things and forbidden the bad.

5.Your leg should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Walk to the good places and forbidden the bad.

6.Your heart should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Feel the good things and forbidden the bad.

7.Your mind should fear Allah and worship Him alone.Think the good things and forbidden the bad.

when our body is united and fear Allah,there is no need of worrying about uniting the ummah.The unity of ummah will happen automatically when each and everyone of us unite ourselves(body parts)

So start uniting your body for the sake of Allah.each and every part of your body should be used wisely for the sake of Allah.Because on Judgement day,each and every part of your body will testify on behalf of your tongue.

"Day of Pining" (distress) (Qur'an 30.55-57, 19.39)

If one denies a deed he/she committed, or refuses to acknowledge it, his or her body parts will testify against them.

:tti_sister::salah:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum beloved sister :)

subhanaAllah, you write well and your topic is one of a kind,
JazakaAllah Khairan sister, may we be of those who completely submit to Allah! ameen
I agree with you that we must first unify our body as well as our soul, without that UNITY our Ummah will never progress. ISLAM STARTS WITH YOU AND I!
again dear sister, I would like to say, JazakaAllah khairan for this thread, it's a very good reminder for us all. May Allah keep you on the path of the rightious, protect you from all evil and all harm, may Allah bless you and your beloved, may Allah love you and help you in this journey of life, may Allah grant you jannah at the end. ameen,ameen,ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamu Alaikum beloved sister :)

subhanaAllah, you write well and your topic is one of a kind,
JazakaAllah Khairan sister, may we be of those who completely submit to Allah! ameen
I agree with you that we must first unify our body as well as our soul, without that UNITY our Ummah will never progress. ISLAM STARTS WITH YOU AND I!
again dear sister, I would like to say, JazakaAllah khairan for this thread, it's a very good reminder for us all. May Allah keep you on the path of the rightious, protect you from all evil and all harm, may Allah bless you and your beloved, may Allah love you and help you in this journey of life, may Allah grant you jannah at the end. ameen,ameen,ameen

AMEEN YA ROBAL A'LAMIN

SAME TO U MY DEAR SISTER..MAY ALLAH KEEP U AND UR WHOLE FAMILY ON THE RIGHT PATH AND KEEP US ALL TOGETHER IN JANNAH..AMEEN....

JAZAKALLHU KHAIRAN :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair.

i remembered one Haidth frm ur thread:

Hadith Qudsi: ....When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it....

It was related by al-Bukhari.