URDU MUNAAZRAY (DEBATES) UUGGHHH

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

i was watching urdu debates on utube , all i could hear was noise and mocking each other.

i dont know what they want to prove by shouting and saying bad names to each other.

my brothers and sisters , if you know any peaceful debate in urdu or English , please post it over here .(between salafi and hanafies ).

jazaakumullah khair.

muslimshabs

walaikum salaam...

You can listen to touseef ur rehman and Dr israr ahmad...

[yt]uQ8NB9uOQfQ[/yt]

[yt]jV6bgGt7_mM[/yt]

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Sister,

This is link has urdu lectures, these are little academic style lectures (with notes too), going into details...I wish I had some debates of the Brother, he debates with beautiful manners.

http://islamiclectures.net/

:wasalam:

khangul

your sister
walaikum salaam...

You can listen to touseef ur rehman and Dr israr ahmad...

[yt]uQ8NB9uOQfQ[/yt]

[yt]jV6bgGt7_mM[/yt]

:jazaak: brother , yes they both are very knowledgeable shaikhs.i read heard all shaikh tauseef ur rehman,s lecture on youtube if you have any other link it will be much appreciated.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

i was watching urdu debates on utube , all i could hear was noise and mocking each other.

i dont know what they want to prove by shouting and saying bad names to each other.

my brothers and sisters , if you know any peaceful debate in urdu or English , please post it over here .(between salafi and hanafies ).

jazaakumullah khair.

Unfortunately, most of the debates of such kind where masail or aqaid are being debated between Ahle Hadees and Hanafi/Soofee, the matters get heated and ends up with bad manners on display.

Also, these debates are at times very long and for a person who already knows the truth of the matter, I feel it can be waste of time as well because the munazir who is about to lose the debate then diverts the topic to some other issue.

However, our people of knowledge have spoken (in the form of a dars) extensively on these oft debated manner and explained them in comprehensive manner. I can share a few here InshaAllah.

Fatiha Khalful Imam part 1 (please find other parts on youtube)

Taqleed Ki Haqeeqat Part 1

Taqleed ya ittebah part 1

Aqaid Ulema e Deoband part 3 ( starts at minute 5:00) (the dars starts in part 3)

If there are some other topics then you can write below, InshaAllah I will try to find a good talk on it from a knowledgeable person in Urdu.

May Allah azz zawajal guide us and increase us in knowledge. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

khangul

your sister

Unfortunately, most of the debates of such kind where masail or aqaid are being debated between Ahle Hadees and Hanafi/Soofee, the matters get heated and ends up with bad manners on display.

Also, these debates are at times very long and for a person who already knows the truth of the matter, I feel it can be waste of time as well because the munazir who is about to lose the debate then diverts the topic to some other issue.

However, our people of knowledge have spoken (in the form of a dars) extensively on these oft debated manner and explained them in comprehensive manner. I can share a few here InshaAllah.

Fatiha Khalful Imam part 1 (please find other parts on youtube)

Taqleed Ki Haqeeqat Part 1

Taqleed ya ittebah part 1

Aqaid Ulema e Deoband part 3 ( starts at minute 5:00) (the dars starts in part 3)

If there are some other topics then you can write below, InshaAllah I will try to find a good talk on it from a knowledgeable person in Urdu.

May Allah azz zawajal guide us and increase us in knowledge. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

:wasalam: wa rahmatullahe wa barakaatuhu,

jazaakallah khair brother , i saw shaikh talib ur rehman video before on www.islamhouse.com and mashallah he is great.the other thing is that my family is deobandi and my in laws are brelveis , so you know ill be at war every day at home and when i explain something i could not translate english words into urdu.So it is better for me to hear it in urdu or send someone links.

thanks bro and please pray for both of my families.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

May Allah azz zawajal guide both of the families and grant you success in your efforts. Ameen

InshaAllah I will keep updating this thread with links if I come across good lectures in urdu.

Wasalaamalaykum

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Just trying to update this thread with some good lectures that I came across. Not been able to completely watch all of them unfortunately until now.

I really want to finish this below lecture for a while now

Munkareen Hadeeth Ke Sawalat or Jawabat part 1

This one below by Dr Murtaza Baksh Hafidhullah is quite brilliant (with English subtitles).

[yt]lQvNaExZtvA[/yt]

And finally (for now)

Kya Hadeeth bhi Wahy (revelation) hai ?