Urgent charity required for a sister

muhsinah

I found this on another forum and thought I'd pass it on:

A sister asked me to pass the following message along. If you can help please do:

well i pray that your all in the best of health and iman. well basically i just hope many reply to this post, basically a sister out there is in debt, she needed to pay quite a lofty sum a few months ago and alhamdulillah we managed to sink it through and pay that amount alhmdulillah with still the remianing of £800 rent left- needed to pay it 2months ago unfortunately she didnt so after constant plea from the rent dude we managed to suss out 300 quid (only, sigh) for her, to cut the story short, she was made to leave the house and is now residing with a friend, we have both tried almost everythin from taking loans from banks, job centas, connexion advisors, to helplines etc etc. seriously nothin helping at the moment. her story is pretty grim and recently last week her mother died. may allah bless her with patience.

i dont know im like really struggling this time to help her out, cuz i dont have anythin at the moment :\ only 20quid, i know a lame amount. so anyone willing to participate let me know or pass the message on, really desperate!!! please! the deadline is the end of this month or she will put through with the court system. and if you want to contact me in person the email address is [email protected].

She adds that if she is able to get some cash, she will try to pay whoever donates, the money back, inshaAllah. So, if you are able to, do get in touch with her with whatever you can spare as they require the money urgently.

JazakAllah khair.