Urgent Help Needed

:salam2:
Dear brothers, We have a Boy in the friend's house which I'm living right now. The boy is 12 years old and he has a Disease because of which he cannot make any movements. He can sit if we make him sit other moments he can do. he can speak just like we do.
My problem is how can I make him "Wuldu" in order to pray. That's my only concern. all other things can be done. Insha-Allah.
I am very please to hear from you brothers as soon as posible.

yameenahmed

salam brother
insahallah i vl dua for it brother but what its meant by wuldu i dont understand dont worry there are persons who vl help u insahallah

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Islam is a religion of ease my brother.. You can use a wet wipe over the same parts washed in usual Wudu, unless that part is painful or must not be touched for medical reasons.

Moataz G

don't worry brother it's not that complicated.. you can easily pour water on his sides, it's just like prayer itself.. if one can't pray stand then sit, if you couldnt sit.. then pray on one of your sides, if you couldnt then pray with your finger (!!) if you couldnt then pray with your eyes (!!!!).. see the amaziness of our religion? :)