URGENT HELP!

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu Alikum

I pray each and every one of you is in the best of health and eemaan. Aameen. Does any body know of any du'as you can read to mend a broken heart. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, I would be so grateful, it is for a close sister I know, and I am worried about her.

Jazka'Allah Khair.

I pray Allah rewards you all with highest places in jannah, and helps you remain true to this deen. Aameen.

In my du'as.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

massi

Assalamu Alikum

I pray each and every one of you is in the best of health and eemaan. Aameen. Does any body know of any du'as you can read to mend a broken heart. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, I would be so grateful, it is for a close sister I know, and I am worried about her.

Jazka'Allah Khair.

I pray Allah rewards you all with highest places in jannah, and helps you remain true to this deen. Aameen.

In my du'as.

Wa'alikum aslaam.
ََAssalam Alaikom
here a book about Dealing with Worries and Stress

slave_of_Allah

Jazka'Allah Khair Massi.

Masha'Allah this book is really good - thank you for the link. I pray Allah rewards you with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

shichemlydia

doae elham & el karb

salam alikoum,
may allah help this sister to get over this situation, ameen
here is the duae of elhamm and el hazan (problems & sadness):
"allahoum ini a3oudo bika mina elhami wa el hazan wa el3ajzi wa el kassel wa elbokhli wa eljoubne wa dal3i eddayne wa ghalabati errijale"

here is the douae for el-karb (trouble):
"la ilaha illa allaho el3adimou elhalime ,la ilaha illa allahou rabbou el3archi el3adime, la illah illa allahou rabbou essamawati wa rabbou el-ardi wa rabou el3archi elkarim"
wa salam alikoum

slave_of_Allah

salam alikoum,
may allah help this sister to get over this situation, ameen
here is the duae of elhamm and el hazan (problems & sadness):
"allahoum ini a3oudo bika mina elhami wa el hazan wa el3ajzi wa el kassel wa elbokhli wa eljoubne wa dal3i eddayne wa ghalabati errijale"

here is the douae for el-karb (trouble):
"la ilaha illa allaho el3adimou elhalime ,la ilaha illa allahou rabbou el3archi el3adime, la illah illa allahou rabbou essamawati wa rabbou el-ardi wa rabou el3archi elkarim"
wa salam alikoum

Jazka'Allah Khair for the du'as. Allah bless you with the highest of places in jannah. Aameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam my dear sister.

Inshallah I wil keep you friend in my heart and prayers,and may Allah subhan we teal help her to reover soon and heal all her pain.Ameen.

Maybe it would be good if she would read a loot Holy Quran,becasue SubhanAllah Allah words are the best cure for heart and soul,and to make a loot of prayers and daus Inshallah especily on seyda becasue those duas are the best accepted.May Allah help her soon.Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s said; "if I say:SubhanAllah,wa alhamdulillah wa la illahe illahu wallahu Akbar it is better for me than all dunya".

And here are also duas which are good to recitete for broken heart.

" Auzu bi kalimati.i lahi-t-tammatimin ghada bihi wa ikabihi sheri ibadihi wa min hamazati shatani wa an jahdurun".

"la ilalhe ille-lahu-l-azimu-halimu,la illahe illahu Rabbu-l Arshi-l-azimu,la ilahe ila-l-Lahu Rabbu-s-Samawati wa rabbul-l-Erdi wa rabbul-l-Arshi-l karaim.

May Allah bless you dear sister:tti_sister::hearts:

:wasalam: