[urgent] salat in office

sky_012

:salam2:
i'm writing you because i'm feeling really upset and bad at the moment :(

i'm doing my intership , they are going to move soon in a bigger place
but currently where i am , there are only two rooms, one is the office of the boss , and one where i am with the engineer and the other internee

and there is a small entry ,

ususally i pray in this entry because there is no other proper place and i know my boss, with all the problems already in france as you know, i don't think she'll let me pray even if i ask her, plus i'm afraid of asking her to let me pray openly because i don't want to give her the opportunity to criticize me

so i pray in the little entry , but i'm so afraid that someones arrives all the time

and today the boss came and i stopped immediately praying :( :(

i know i should fear my Lord and my Lord only but you know the way she talks about the former internees , and it’s the first time i think they take some muslim internee , i don’t want her to think something about muslims;

the thing which is the worst is that i pray to get some good “points” and earn rewards but by breaking it, on the contrary i earned points for bad deeds  

please help me, i don’t know if it is due to weakness of iman , but i don’t manage to pray in peace , and each time i start praying , i make a duaa that nobody comes in the entry 

should i pray in my heart while sitting on my desk and do the “gestures” with my eyes because i heard it is allowed , or what should i do , because i don’t want to fall in this sin again
plus sheytan puts bad thoughts in my mind like Allah SWT Doesn’t like me because i pray nobody enters in the entry and the boss came today

please correct if you think that what i did was incorrect , i just want to pray without having th efear of beeing seen and appearing as strage to the boss 

:wassalam

Believe2Succeed

WA WRWB SKY
May Allah SWT make it easy for you and everyone! May HE guide us all!
I think even after you being in France, first make 2 rakah nafil prayer (nonobligatory) and ask Allah for help in this case. Then go talk to your Boss.
See if you keep trying to pray without talking to them, the devil will keep making you feel guilty and as if you are committing an illegal act. You will keep feeling scared. But if you ask and even if you face hardship from her, then atleast it will not be a feeling of hiding something. That is where most of this coming from.
Your obligation to Allah SWT must be offered.
If they say, you cannot offer the prayer in the entry or someother area, the yu can sit at your desk and offer it sitting. For which you can bow half way for ruku in your chair and bow full so that your head is at the level of your knees (as close as possible) for sajdah. You will sit instead of standing and also sit when you are supposed to sit. This is the prayer of the sick or injured/disabled who can move limbs but cannot stand for some reason.

If it is worse then that, then I would leave for a break from the office, and try to go out for the prayer to a cafeteria or something and make your prayer there.

May Allah help you.

A word of caution for when/if you talk to your boss about this.
1. Your tone will set the pace. Try to be as humble as possible. Non-confrontational and smiling.
2. You are informing them that you need to pray, not asking permission.
3. Let them go out of their way to say no, don't ask whether you can or cannot pray.

ASAK

acedoc

Praying an Obligation upon a muslim

Walaikum salam wa Rahmatulalh wa barakatuh respected sister

Masha Allah first of all congratulatiosn on initiating the salah at work. Indeed you did teh right thing. Of course, shytan is our biggest enemy and will do his best to stop you from doing so.

But Alhamdulilah we fear Allah. My adviec to you is to speak with your boss and present your dillema. Since you area sister it puts additional burdens on you....I mean that when you are performing rukuh/sujood during prayer that attracts attention towards you from men who may be around.

You did not say which country you are from. I do know that here in the US an employer must allow for employees' religious freedom and freedom for worship by law. I am not certain about Uk and other European countries. But you will be surprised what an educated and open-minded person may react when you ask them for help. I believ it the shytan who is threating you...insh'a Allah you will find yourself a place to pray. What else may help is suggestions or solutions such as if you have a masjid/mosque close by to the office may be your boss will allow you to go pray there, etc.

Allah knows your intentions are sincere to pray and worship Him alone. so do not be threatened or harrased by anyone.

Remember us all in your duas as well.

your brother in Islam

acedoc

Also wanted to add this..........

If your boss allows you to pray (which bi Izn Allah he will) in the entry way during lunch or break hours..then you might want to put a small sign at the door to caution anyone entering the entry-way while you are praying. This will give you a peace-of-mind while praying so that no one suddenly walks in and startle you during the prayers.

jibrilalamin

Good Question

Assalamu alaikum,
I had that feelings once but to my conclusion I found out that it was all the whispers of shaitan that were really stressing me. When I pray at work, I dont get shy anymore about my religion because I am proud of it. I see my co workers respect me now because i dont mind what they think of me. Allah (swt) asks as to put trust in him and If you trust him ill guarantee you even if the whole world try to get rid of you nothing will happen. I give a personal example, When i got hired previously by my new employer i felt the same situation that you are now, Should I tell him I am muslim and I pray? or should I hide my identity. My previous job, Knew i was muslim but I never prayed in the office. I always felt hypocritical because I wasnt fulfilling my duty of spreading the deen. As a result i always felt humiliated. Now Alhamdulllah, i tell my employer what time I need to pray, in ramadhan i tell them I am fasting and they have really liked me because of who I am a Muslim.
All I advice you is be proud of your deen. Most of the nonmuslims are naive about Islam. Try to explain to them the deen and Allah might change the hearts of some. And if your employer just doesnt like the deen, it is Allah who chooses whom to guide.
"HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH AND ALLAH WILL OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY YOU NEVER EXPECTED"

Lastly, You said this an intern and Allah is the only one that gives rizk. All muslims have to be tested. So i advice you to clearly weigh do want your internship which you can get anytime or do you want to compromise your deen.

I leave you with all that my knowledge has and I ask Allah forgiveness for our mistakes.

Assalamu alaikum,

Jibril

acedoc

poor translation/quotation of verse from the Quran

Bro/sis you have Misquoted a verse of Quran.

You said, "HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH AND ALLAH WILL OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY YOU NEVER EXPECTED"

Correct translation of that verse is:

"And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out, and provide for him from whence he could never imagine.” [ Sûrah al-Talâq : 2-3]

Please give the word of Allah due reverance and quote it accurately. May Allah reward you fro all your good deeds. Ameen

sky_012

JAzak Allah for the replies , honestly it helped me a lot and now i'm determined to change the current situation ;
normally if my faith was strong enough , i wouldn't have gone through this situation , because if i deeply beleive that Allah SWt is the Creator of every human beeing, muslim or non muslim and His power is over all the others little powers that people have and which are granted by Him Only, i would be strong and proud as you said
the replies opened my eyes on the truth
Who i should fear more ? Only and Only Allah SWT

Jazak Allah again brothers and sisters in islam
:wassalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Brother,

Praying is done by many Brothers/Sisters at work-Places...Alhumdo-'Allah majority of the bosses are accommodating...

Alhum do lillah we have to PRAY and having nice, secluded, private premises (we have 5 of them spread across many buildings) is nice to have but not a necessity

Negotiate & you shouldn't have a Problem
Be an "Excellent" worker you shouldn't have a Problem
Conduct yourself with Sound Islamic Morals & you shouldn't have a Problem

We had Problems with a Brother who asked for Permission to Pray Jummah...Never came with us to the Masjid (took 2 Hours Off and roamed in the Mall) & was eventually FIRED/SACKED....Some Muslims were asked of their opinion on this incident as the Company didn't want this to become a public issue (Just in case it got to the Media)....And the Brothers Said, "*****"

I have heard brothers who “demanded” premises (for praying & wudhu [would you believe this!]) and got declined for both!

I know of Brothers who just got up & prayed wherever they can found some seclusion (out of the way of people) & because of their morals, behaviour etc. got awarded full access to meeting rooms

On our site there are Muslims in higher management & Union so this isn’t an issue…We have also spoken to management about Alcohol, Christmas Parties and actually educated Non-Muslims as to why we should be granted leave from attending these (with Politeness & courtesy)

Even in the US the employers “don’t have” to provide you with a Place but most do as a “privilege”…Same in Europe & elsewhere…

Privileges are earned.

Jazakullah Khariun

acedoc

Calling names

as the Company didn't want this to become a public issue (Just in case it got to the Media)....And the Brothers Said, "Good Riddance to *******"

Brother, Even if a brother is NOT doing salat al Jummah...we have NO right to call another muslim "*******". Fear Allah. may be Allah will give him Hidaya (guidance). Please do not give up on your muslim brother..certainly do not call him names.
If a muslim is guided by your advice and returns to Islam..that would be better for YOU than all that is in between the skies and teh earth.

NOTE: I do firmly believe any one claiming to be a muslim but does not pray regualrly is out of the ciricle of Islam. There is plenty of evidence of this fact. Also there is a hadith, which I can not find exact text for at this second, which says any muslim missing three friday (jummah) prayers is also out of Islam.

Yet, we must avoid calling people names.

Jazak Allah Khairan. I hope you will edit that part of your post. May Allah accept from you.

was salamau alikum wa rahmatullah

Globalpeace

Banned

Asslamo Allaikum,

May Allah (SWT) reward you for pointing out my faults so I can remedy them, however I believe that some clarification is due on your comments...

1) I believe that I didn't state anywhere that I personally used those Words
2) I also believe that I didn’t state my approval of the usage of the words anywhere…I am merely recounting an incident
3) I “think” that the “Comments” were stated on account of taking extended time off from Work (lying on account of Salah) and not because of the person not praying…Again I am not putting myself on a moral pedestal & issuing judgement on the usage of the words; for what-ever reasons they were uttered…I leave it to Allah (SWT)

Please note that I knew the affected Brother (that’s all) but was neither consulted by his Boss when he was removed from Office nor afterwards by Management.

Hope I am allowed to recount an incident on the subject of praying at work on the Forum in its entirety without being judgemental?

In my humble judgement I see no reason to remove that portion of my message after the above explanation; off course the Admins/Moderators are free to do so…

Jazakullah Khairun for the Naseehah, please feel free to point my faults so I can correct them.

Your Brother in Islam

P.S: I hope that you will need be offended as I am merely replying to the usage of the word "YOU" in your message.

acedoc

take your own acount before you are accounted for...

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatulalh wa Barakatuh Brother

All I can say at this point is what Umar Ibn Al Khattab advised muslims,

" Take your own account before you are accounted for (by Allah) "

Our job is to remind....... I leave you to your decision. May Allah guide you.

was salamu alikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

sky_012

Negotiate & you shouldn't have a Problem
Be an "Excellent" worker you shouldn't have a Problem
Conduct yourself with Sound Islamic Morals & you shouldn't have a Problem

about beeing an excellent internee ,it's hard , computer science isn't the field i like but i study it due it to some reasons , so for me it's more difficult during my intership than the other internee who is already a computer geek
but the engineer is an understanding person , by the grace of Allah SWT and i'm thankfull to Allah SWT

negociating works , my boss, she let me leave one hour earlier during ramzan as i didn't take the mid break

about behaving in a good way, i try my best , but my boss she had a dog, and i can't touch him because he will come near me and my clothes won't stay pure for prayer , but my boss she feels that , and she thinks i'm not a kind human :confused:

about praying i've finally decided not to ask, but get up at the prayer time and go to pray in the entry witohut any fear , so today i did that and if one day she or someone else enters in the entry , then i won't stop and later of they want to ask what i'm doing i'll tell them that i pray that's it

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

I spent years in the Military & Fasted through my basic training (Suhoor/Iftaar with Snicker Bars, Peanut butter sandwiches etc) because in basic training you can only eat at appointed time and not allowed to leave your barracks…people found out & then they let me take meals out of the Mess (so I can eat at own time) without me asking…

Don’t ask WHY I was in the 1st Place!

After the military I now work as an IT consultant & have worked on 3 different continents without any problems in practising the external aspects of Shariah (Praying, Fasting) so my advice is based on some practical, professional experince (though tainted by my humble, unqualified udnerstanding [with little knowledge]).

May Allah (SWT) help you through your struggles and grant your strength.

I am a weakling and only can do what Allah (SWT) can give me the strength to accomplish and can’t do much on my own abilities & so can you. Our reliance is in Allah (SWT) & our strength is from Allah (SWT)

On the 2nd subject I have no idea what Br “Acedoc” is referring to? I whole-heartedly agree to (off course) with the quotation of Umar (RA) but have no idea as to what relevance it has with relating a “True Story”??? I have also opened a thread about the tragic killing of Women (Prostitutes) so does it automatically imply that I am promoting illicit behaviour…I thought we as Muslims were not supposed to be judgemental of others and accept other people’s explanations???

Br Acedoc! Please “be clear” in what you are trying to condemn in my text & provide evidence if you beleive it to be contrary to the Sunnah & I will gladly remove it brother. Feel free to send a Private message to me or Admins to explain your position as I do not want to do anything (to the best of my ability) which is contrary to the Sunnah…

If you are simply providing your opinion then you are most Welcome but I disagree & I hope that you can grant me the dignity to have an opinion (be it wrong as I am possibly/probably less qualified, knowledgeable then you my Brother)...If my "Opinion" goes against the Qur'aan and the Sunnah it deserves to be samshed against the Wall.

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: Again! No hard feeling Brother.

acedoc

cursing a muslim or a non-muslim

Walaikum salam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

I do NOT want to get into argument with you or anyone else. I was simply stating what I believe is an unacceptable language/behavior for a muslim towards another. If you disagree than Allah is my witness against you. I can not make you see any fault in your attitude so I leave it to Allah. No If and or Buts. As Quran tells us when people argue with you after you have shown them word of Allah and His prophet then simply say "salam" and walk away.

Here is my evidence for NOT using any abusive langauge (whether in first person or simply conveying a story) in any form. You do not have any obligation towards me..but you are responsible and accountable to Allah. So I leave you with the following and end this bickering.

Is it permissible to curse those who commit sin?

Question:
Among us, if one man curses another and the curse receives no response because he does not deserve that, does it come back on the first man or not? Is it permissible to curse a woman on the grounds that she is not wearing hijab?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Cursing is not one of the attributes of the believer who has attained perfect faith. It was narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad and Imam al-Tirmidhi in his Jaami’ from ‘Alqamah that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.” Al-Tirmidhi said: It is a hasan ghareeb hadeeth. And it was narrated in al-Saheehayn from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Cursing a believer is like killing him.”

Based on this, it is not permissible for a believer to curse anyone among his Muslim brothers except those whom Allaah cursed in His Book or whom the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed. It is not permissible to curse one who commits a sin because of his or her sin, such as a woman who is not wearing hijab and the like. Rather the Muslim should advise her and encourage her to wear hijab using kind and gentle methods. If anyone curses someone who does not deserve to be cursed, there is a stern warning that the curse will come back on the one who utters it if it is not justified. This is indicated by the report narrated by Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person curses something, the curse ascends to heaven, and the gates of heaven are closed to it. Then it comes back down to earth and the gates of earth are closed to it. Then it looks right and left, and if it does not find anywhere to go, it goes to the one who was cursed, and if he deserves it (it befalls him), otherwise it goes back to the one who uttered it.” Narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (26/67).

Question:
I have a friend who curses a great deal, and his justification is that our noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… curse them [a certain type of woman] because they are cursed.” Allaah is my witness that I have advised him, but to no avail. What is your advice to him?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Cursing falls into two categories:

1 – Cursing the kuffaar and sinners in general terms. This is permissible as is indicated by the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

2 – Cursing an individual kaafir or evildoer concerning whom there is no text that speaks of cursing him. There is a difference of opinion concerning this among the scholars, but the correct view is that it is not allowed. See question no. 36674.

Secondly:

Cursing a great deal is criticized, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1977); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Al-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that cursing a great deal is one of the causes of entering the Fire, as al-Bukhaari (304) and Muslim (80) narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O women, give in charity and pray a great deal for forgiveness, for I have seen that you are the majority of the people of Hell.” A wise woman among them said: Why is it, O Messenger of Allaah, that we are the majority of the people of Hell? He said: “You curse a great deal and are ungrateful (takfurna) to your husbands …

And Muslim (2599) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: It was said: O Messenger of Allaah, pray against the mushrikeen. He said: “I was not sent to curse, rather I was sent as a mercy.”

And Muslim (2597) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not appropriate for a sincere believer to be given to cursing.”

And Muslim (2598) narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Those who curse a great deal will not be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection.”

If the matter is as described in these ahaadeeth, then how can a Muslim accept this status for himself and accept to miss out on the status of the sincere believer, the witness and the intercessor on the Day of Resurrection?

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: It is not appropriate for the sincere believer to be given to cursing or for those who are given to cursing to be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection. This is a rebuke that discourages cursing and a warning that the one who has this characteristic does not possess these beautiful attributes, for cursing is a kind of du’aa’ in which one prays that someone will be cast far away from the mercy of Allaah, and praying for such a thing is not the attitude of the believers whom Allaah has described as merciful to one another and as cooperating in righteousness and piety, and has made them like a structure, parts of which support other parts, and like a single body. The believer likes for his brother what he likes for himself. If a man prays that his brother be cursed, which means asking that he be cast far away from the mercy of Allaah, this is the ultimate in severing ties and turning one’s back on another, and this is the worst that the Muslim wishes for the kaafir, and prays against him. Hence it says in the saheeh hadeeth: “Cursing a believer is like killing him,” because the killer cuts him off from the benefits of this world, and this cuts him off from the blessings of the Hereafter and the mercy of Allaah, may He be exalted. And it was said that “Cursing a believer is like killing him” refers to the degree of sin, which is more likely. End quote.

Thirdly:

What is mentioned in the texts about some types of sinners being cursed, such as the thief, the one who drinks alcohol and the one who consumes riba, is to be interpreted as being general in meaning, not referring to any specific person, according to the majority of scholars. But it is not permissible to curse a specific person, because of the ahaadeeth which say that cursing is not allowed, and because that involves insulting and causing annoyance, which may lead to despairing of the mercy of Allaah.

That includes the hadeeth referred to in the question, which was narrated by al-Tabaraani from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “At the end of my ummah there will be women who are clothed yet naked, with something on their heads like the humps of camels; curse them for they are cursed.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Thamar al-Mustataab (1/317) and in Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah (p. 125).

This is to be understood as a curse that is general in meaning, as stated above.

You should convey this advice to your brother, so that he will stop doing this, because even though it is not haraam, as is the view of the majority of scholars, at the very least it is dubious, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever guards against the doubtful matters will protect his religious commitment from shortcomings and will protect his honour from slander, but whoever falls into that which is doubtful will fall into that which is haraam.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (52) and Muslim (1599).

Moreover the believer should be keen to guide people and show compassion towards them, striving to call them and save them. Cursing does not lead to any such thing, rather if the one who is prayed against hears about it, it will put him off even more and will make him feel more resentful. How good it is for a man to get used to praying for people, such as saying: May Allaah guide him, O Allaah, guide them aright, and so on, which is beneficial for the one who prays and the one for whom he prays. People’s hearts are between two fingers of the Most Merciful, and who can be sure that he is safe? If you have been guided then praise Allaah and hope for your brothers to be given the same blessings that you have been given. Remember the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Even as he is now, so were you yourselves before till Allaah conferred on you His Favours (i.e. guided you to Islam)”

[al-Nisa’ 4:94]

What does this brother think of the words of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever among you sees one who has been stricken with calamity and says, ‘Praise be to Allaah Who has spared me that with which He has tested you, and has favoured me over many of those whom He has created,’ Allaah will protect him from that calamity, no matter what it is, so long as he lives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3431); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. This is the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him); this is his Sunnah and his example, in word and in deed. So adhere to it, and you will be one of those who are successful and are saved.

May Allaah help us all to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

I have to remind you brothers to read the end of the page, just in case you either missed or forgot it:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1510#post1510

My kind advice goes to brother Globalpeace and Acedoc:

We are here to help each other in the best way insha'Allah, learn the Deen of Allah (swt), comunicate and share with each other in the best manner, as muslims alhamdulillah.

Try to overlook each others faults insha'Allah, and in case you give advice to your brother give it in the best way, in order that we may please Allah (swt) insha'Allah!

wassalaam.

acedoc

Allah is our Witness

Bro. Ibn- Azem,

Jazzak Allah Khairan ya akhi.

May Allah accept our reminders and sincere advice. It is an obligation upon every muslim not only to do good but equally important is to stop any evil (at least think badly of it in his/her heart).

..... and Allah is Witness over alll.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Brothers,

It is never my intention to debate/argue and Insha’Allah I try to accept all sincere advice as it is the Sunnah!

1) I have read all own original message and subsequent messages a number of times
2) I have also read Dear brother’s messages (all of them) a number of times and checked the evidence & nothing in it applies to the story and/or the usage of the word “rubbish”…particularly when it is not used by me, not condoned by me as a matter of fact repeatedly clarified by me & …
3) I have also read the rules previously and gone through them again

Alhum-do-lillah I believe that I am a student of Deen & I should immediately rectify my behaviour when pointed out (without argument).

However if someone “assumes” that I have made a mistake, sends me text (evidence) about something that I am not in disagreement with & then its planted on me and my clarification or attempt to rectify my behaviour is deemed to be a debate/argument/against the forum rules (instead of communication as I think) or speaking against the words of Allah (SWT) or Rasool (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) then I suppose I am guilty as charged…

Dear Brothers, please don’t forget me in your duas and that’s the end of the matter from me.

Jazakullah Khairun & may Allah (SWT) reward for all for your efforts.

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB
acedoc and Global peace...dudes the thread was about SKY's problem at her work place...
not which one of you said what....
lolz...
get a grip guys...
Rasul Allah SAW said (more or less) "whomever gives up their right in an argument (even if they think they are on the haq) then Allah SWT will build for them a house in Jannah"
think about it..
:peace:
ASAK

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I believe that no one is at fault here as this is merely a misunderstanding which often occur on forums. Inshallah you'll both overlook each others confusion and settle this.
:wasalam: